UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nah. When she said "We need to talk" I was like "No we fucking don't." Shame it ended on that screen, though. I'd like an option to just instantly hang up.
I'm hoping for a "*hang up and send dick pic*" option. That or perhaps a shot of a "filled up" toilet. Either way.

Nah, I want an option to blow an airhorn into the phone and then hang up. Going to make that bitch deaf.
Oh shit, this one's good too.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
REGARDING THE NAME ISSUES
IMPORTANT: this fix requires scrappy's mod to properly work. The issue is one of the game proper, which was then carried over into the mod. So, download scrappy's mod first (linked on the first page), and then apply this here.
Okay, this took me a good hour to figure out, but I managed to find the issues which were causing the problems with inputing the MC's name and the name appearing above the text boxes.
So, essentially, there were a few coding issues in the script.rpy file. Two lines around the name-input-area were missing, and the MC was mislabeled in the abbreviations which should indicate the name appearing above the text boxes (not sure how these are actually called).
What I did was add the two lines of code and fix the abbreviations for ALMOST the entire file. I purposefully did not change it for the prologue scene right up until you get to input your name, because otherwise, it would've shown the default name digi set, which I felt was a tad weird).
I've attached the fixed script file below. What you should do with it is place it in the folder called '_mainrenpy'. You'll find it in the 'code'-folder, which in turn is located in the 'game'-folder.

Last edited:

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Don't know if anyone else has said it but I love the Iron Man references in CH 3 lol. I think the jacket Kindra gives us would be better unbuttoned or unzipped can't tell which it is:ROFLMAO:

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
am i the only one getting bug with naming mc, entered first name then last name but when i get to the confirm section its wrong i have to change them again, also the mc name isnt appering when he talks its just blank
Am I the only one with the naming bug? the MC's name does not show up when talking to someone. Maybe because of the WT mod.

Yep it's because the WT mod scrappy
I am not using the mod and his name shows up most of the time and the rest of the time as "insert name here", why?
Hey you fine folks,
I believe I found the reasons for your issues and that I managed to fix them.
Okay, this took me a good hour to figure out, but I managed to find the issues which were causing the problems with inputing the MC's name and the name appearing above the text boxes.
So, essentially, there were a few coding issues in the script.rpy file. Two lines around the name-input-area were missing, and the MC was mislabeled in the abbreviations which should indicate the name appearing above the text boxes (not sure how these are actually called).
What I did was add the two lines of code and fix the abbreviations for ALMOST the entire file. I purposefully did not change it for the prologue scene right up until you get to input your name, because otherwise, it would've shown the default name digi set, which I felt was a tad weird).
I've attached the fixed script file below. What you should do with it is place it in the folder called '_mainrenpy'. You'll find it in the 'code'-folder, which in turn is located in the 'game'-folder.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
ok i enjoy the game except the first section where you are in kendra's apt i always get stuck and can never progress. til it somehow it works

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
scrappy if i use this with ur mod installed does it cause problems?

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Not scrappy here, but I used his mod when I came up with this fix, so I doubt that it will. The issue seemed to be one of the game itself, not the mod.
Yeah but i mean, his mod also have a script.rpy so i have to overwrite his file with ur file so i dont know if it may cause errors or something

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah but i mean, his mod also have a script.rpy so i have to overwrite his file with ur file so i dont know if it may cause errors or something
Again, when I came up with this fix, I had the mod installed and wrote into the script.rpy file which was already there. So, I don't think there should be any errors coming from this. There aren't any for me at least, and I'm running the game right now.

Reactions: bigmen

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice update!

Kindra: Um, that's because they're designed by fucking TWRR who don't know shit! (sometimes TWRR other times its just TWR)
MC: She would have these episodes of me thinking I was going to abuse her because she did something by accident.
MC: And it was real hard to trust things she'd say. And not because she was distru(s)ting in any way.
Kindra: ... It was much worse that I what I told that night...
Kindra: Ah, whatever. (T)ten fucking years ago. I need to grow up and get over it...
MC: Three years ago, TWR offered me and Cass big roles in the company and that we'd continue development on our A.I. (sometimes TWRR other times its just TWR)
Kindra: ... I know it's a lot I'm throwing at you right now. But I just didn't (know) how or when to say it all...

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Updated for v0.3.0
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Just wondering if it's just me but I can't do the Mod to say hi to Zelda and Katy

Reactions: binglebangles

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Not scrappy here, but I used his mod when I came up with this fix, so I doubt that it will. The issue seemed to be one of the game itself, not the mod.
I also noticed that I had to go into the cell phone (drivers licence) and add MC's first name again after using your script fix. Thanks for the fix by the way.

Reactions: Nevrius

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I also noticed that I had to go into the cell phone (drivers licence) and add MC's first name again after using your script fix. Thanks for the fix by the way.
You're welcome :)
Did you use the fix on a loaded game? Because I only tested it on new games, so I honestly have no clue how it would work on a loaded one.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, AWESOME update as always. I love MC and Kindra's friendship. I love this girl! Zach Lenhart, you will pay, boy!!! I also love MC and June's friendship, and knowing how they met, yes, I love her much more! Please, Dev! Give an option where MC can build a relationship with June AND Kindra.
That ending, well, I wasn't expecting and I fucking hate Vulvamort! And knowing Reina, Naomi and Paige a little more it was really nice. Now, just wait for another update. Let's hope it won't take too long. This game is fucking awesome!

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
And strike 3, this update was fantastic.
Artemis is always worth the wait ; also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A enormous thanks to digi.B for making this game. I'll be counting the days until 0.4.
Indeed! But I can't choose between June and Kindra. It is too hard! Damn! They are thr best ones BY FAR! I really hope that they can start something together and MC starts a relationship with both of them. It is my PERFECT ending.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Indeed! But I can't choose between June and Kindra. It is too hard! Damn! They are thr best ones BY FAR! I really hope that they can start something together and MC starts a relationship with both of them. It is my PERFECT ending.
I know.... damn hard choice....
But seeing how they interacted at the marathon, I think there's hope for that perfect ending :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes