Aug 2, 2021
I know some people have been saying they don't want anything to do with Cassandra because of what she did to the MC but I'm really curious to see what her route will be. Based off what we've seen she seems like a huge bitch but maybe the developer has some crazy redemption arc in mind that'll make her the best girl. Maybe he'll go the unreliable narrator route where she isn't actually as bad as the MC says she is. Or maybe her route is just about MC getting revenge.
Revenge route... definitely revenge route...
Cassandra must be made to suffer as she made MC suffer...
She stole MC's entire life, his work, his reputation, his joy, his love, his entire life!
Death isn't good enough for the likes of Cassandra.
She needs to suffer loss and humiliation on a grand, epic scale!
I'm usually the one to say forgive, live and let live.
But, Cassandra is evil to the core with zero redeeming qualities or mitigating circumstances.
She needs to suffer just like she made MC suffer.

Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks...

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Happy Monday!

This update will be a quick one. I focused mostly on renders this week but also touched on a couple of other areas as well. Did more work on updating the DataLeak backdrops.

With story renders, I'm at 155 now and one animation. This week I'm going to start inserting the renders into the code. As well as continue working on renders.

You can export more previews this week!

There was a question about the DJ Kink shirts and I just wanted to let those who were also considering one, that I still plan on making them available. I was setting them up on then saw their overall reviews weren't the best. So it was back to the drawing board on that front. If anyone has suggestions I'll gladly look into it. Just wanted to give an update on it and that I haven't forgotten about them.

Have a great week and be well!
digi.B

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Well, I did! And at the end of that post it said " Expect more previews this week". Or something along those lines.

I know how you feel. Just keep your eyes peeled here. Any information from the developer that can be posted will be posted right here.

I spend $15 a month to get all the latest updates sent directly to my text/inbox only for them to be posted here moments later for free but guess what? I don't care!

I can't help but invest in a winner and digi.B is a winner in my book. The kid (man?) just keeps moving forward. Foot by foot, inch by inch. digi.B sees the hill that needs to be conquered and he has a plan and the constitution to see it through.

I really like the game Artemis. Out of the 370+ games I've downloaded and played from F95, Artemis is in my top Five overall.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I cannot find any information on which game version the update based is? (v0.3.1 or v0.3.0 ... v0.2.1) To patch it only from v0.3.1 to v0.3.2, the file seems to me to be a bit too big. So what?

I mean this is important info and imo completely missing in the opener and on the file. :(

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I cannot find any information on which game version the update based is? (v0.3.1 or v0.3.0 ... v0.2.1) To patch it only from v0.3.1 to v0.3.2, the file seems to me to be a bit too big. So what?

I mean this is important info and imo completely missing in the opener and on the file. :(
Update is 0.3.1 > 0.3.2 I think that's pretty obvious.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Hey, KAI! Drop me a fat beat from DJ Kink!!:cool:

i love U Kindra :whistle:

a happy ending with her and June makes my day...:love:

ok ok, i have a little time and a week of short-time work ahead of me thanks to covid,china,russia...time to use it wisely i think :unsure:

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Mornin' everyone!

I continued to stay focused on story renders mostly. I also went through the script again and made some minor revisions. Did some work on the models as well, no changes to the models themselves. But one of the assets used for the breast was causing some issues with the textures and UV maps. So I had to drop them in Photoshop to do a little nip and tuck where the UV maps were causing issues. The final results look a lot better for one character who really needed the fix. Another issue I hope to see resolved are the black lines seen on characters' heads where the scalp is at. It kind of bums me out that I wasn't able to see those details before getting my contacts, as they're a lot more noticeable now. But due to my keratoconus, I wasn't able to see them before. Though that's in the past now and at least I'm able to catch errors with better precision.

Kindra's ponytail is the asset that most commonly has this issue. So I tweaked the mesh a bit and so far seems to be less of an issue now. At least she'll be getting a new hairstyle when we see Corporate Kindra, at least while she's conducting business. Her ponytail/bob will still be her hairstyle when not at the office. You can preview that hair from the anniversary render posted not long ago.

A lot of prep is being done for this chapter. Since this chapter is going to be the closing chapter for Book One. Really want to come full circle from some ideas I played around with when I released Chapter One. And with this chapter coming to a close, I'll finally be able to hint at something special that I've been waiting to reveal since Chapter One. It will be hinted after Chapter 4's credits have rolled, so I'll remind you guys to stick around after the credits roll for CH4 when the update is released. There will be two actually, a mid-credit scene and then this special bit. I also want to point out that chapter 3 only had a week of beta testing I believe, before being released and it introduced a number of bugs. I even had to push the dreaded day 0 patch to resolve one of them. So when chapter 4 enters beta, it will go on longer than usual. And not just this chapter, but future chapters. As it should have been.

I was also having trust issues with this new monitor. The colors were just looking real sus, so I decided to just order a monitor calibrating device to finally correct things. And I am finally satisfied with the colors, haha.

Here is where I'm at with the numbers. I'm at 263 renders now. Now that my monitor is properly calibrated, I'll be re-reviewing the images I've done post-work for and correcting any that need to be, and inserting them into the code. I'll be focusing on more renders this week and dabble a bit more on the script.

You can expect another preview this week.

Thanks, everyone, and be well, wherever you may be!

- digi.B

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
ShaddyModda scrappy ? Seeing as the last update of the game to 0.3.2 is almost one month old, are we to conclude the walkthrough mod is dead?

EDIT: Corrected major brainfart... no idea how I could mess this up

Last edited:

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
I really like the girls in this game. Maybe I haven't played many VNs but I like how different they are from each other, mainly face structure, imo makes it way more believable.
Also I really like the attention to detail of changing between hairstyles frequently, most games I've seen just don't care for that.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes