H2R

Jul 9, 2020
does not answer all of my questions except a full harem being out of the question, will mini harem endings of like 3 girls be happening?

Dr.Meep69

Jul 19, 2017
does not answer all of my questions except a full harem being out of the question, will mini harem endings of like 3 girls be happening?
I don't know what digi.b has planned for us =) But from what in interpret from the developer notes i would say no. That doesn't mean we can't fool around with all the girls till the end until we have to choose our favorite =)

Reactions: w_Stew

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I choose Kindra@DJ Kink@Anna Kendrick from the start but I dont mind fooling around with all the girls, if she didnt mind:p

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
More than likely there will be a Kindra/June throuple, but outside of that, its unclear. Considering the MC refuses to commit to being in a serious relationship, I guess we're still ok to have fun with whoever we choose.

Reactions: LizaS and w_Stew

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Maybe after they cut your dick, would that be OK for you?
You could become a big fan of Platon this way! 3-way ofc.

annubis39

Sep 14, 2019
I dont care what happens, just dont change the MC and his goofyness! Damn, I think I watched his expressions and reactions more than the girls lol

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Good mornin'!

My composer came back this week with the song that will be swapped out in Chapter 2 during DJ Kink's live show. He provided me with all the stems as well so I can do some tweaks to the final track. But I provided the intro of the song to this post so you guys can get a preview. It's got a techno/guitar thing going on and after a few tweaks, I'll be fully satisfied with it.

I'm going to have to re-edit the animation that is featured in CH2 because I edited it so visually it goes with the old track. But looking forward to seeing how the scene plays with an official DJ Kink song.

Other than that, nothing much really exciting to mention. Other than my animation PC is finally back at being stable. For the last several weeks I've been troubleshooting the issue. Basically, at random, the pc would reboot itself. Checking the logs, always pointed to the driver. But no matter how far back I rolled back the driver, it just kept crashing. And the PC is just a box. OS installed and DAZ, nothing tweaked or anything that would raise alarm. So I got fed up and just ordered an AMD CPU and mobo and the unit has been stable since (knocks wood).

Another thing to mention is the Steam release. I wanted everyone to know that I plan on focusing on the Patreon version first. Then after releasing CH4 on Patreon, I'll then switch to Steam and do what is needed in regard to code and features to get it on there. I suspect Steam version would be available a month after CH4 releases on Patreon. I didn't want to split my attention trying to work on both and bloat development time. So I wanted to point that out so everyone knows what my plan is. Because Steam does require some extra work that will cause delays if I try to release it in tandem with the Patreon release.

I'm up to 1,117 story renders and another animation done. Tomorrow/today I'll be storyboarding a montage that will be similar to the one I did for chapter 2 when Cassie and MC were shown coding. Except there will be three characters this montage will feature. So, I wanted to plan more diligently than usual for this scene. I've also got another lewd scene to work on, so I'm thankful the animation PC is no longer being a jerk because it's got work to do.

You can look forward to more previews this week!
have yourselves a great week!

digi.B

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I don't mind not having a full on Harem.... but please don't make it a "make or break" situation where the women force you into ultimatums.
Like in reality you will 1st break her mind, toture her a bit and afterwards she is happily sharing you?
Or you just outsource this to Guantanamo.

• Angry
Reactions: mofonistik

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

Good mornin'!

My composer came back this week with the song that will be swapped out in Chapter 2 during DJ Kink's live show. He provided me with all the stems as well so I can do some tweaks to the final track. But I provided the intro of the song to this post so you guys can get a preview. It's got a techno/guitar thing going on and after a few tweaks, I'll be fully satisfied with it.

I'm going to have to re-edit the animation that is featured in CH2 because I edited it so visually it goes with the old track. But looking forward to seeing how the scene plays with an official DJ Kink song.

Other than that, nothing much really exciting to mention. Other than my animation PC is finally back at being stable. For the last several weeks I've been troubleshooting the issue. Basically, at random, the pc would reboot itself. Checking the logs, always pointed to the driver. But no matter how far back I rolled back the driver, it just kept crashing. And the PC is just a box. OS installed and DAZ, nothing tweaked or anything that would raise alarm. So I got fed up and just ordered an AMD CPU and mobo and the unit has been stable since (knocks wood).

Another thing to mention is the Steam release. I wanted everyone to know that I plan on focusing on the Patreon version first. Then after releasing CH4 on Patreon, I'll then switch to Steam and do what is needed in regard to code and features to get it on there. I suspect Steam version would be available a month after CH4 releases on Patreon. I didn't want to split my attention trying to work on both and bloat development time. So I wanted to point that out so everyone knows what my plan is. Because Steam does require some extra work that will cause delays if I try to release it in tandem with the Patreon release.

I'm up to 1,117 story renders and another animation done. Tomorrow/today I'll be storyboarding a montage that will be similar to the one I did for chapter 2 when Cassie and MC were shown coding. Except there will be three characters this montage will feature. So, I wanted to plan more diligently than usual for this scene. I've also got another lewd scene to work on, so I'm thankful the animation PC is no longer being a jerk because it's got work to do.

You can look forward to more previews this week!
have yourselves a great week!

digi.B
Not to be that guy, but how long does he usually take between updates? Does anyone have an idea of when 0.4 might come out?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Not to be that guy, but how long does he usually take between updates? Does anyone have an idea of when 0.4 might come out?
if he wants to render at least 3000 images as each update, maybe it will take at least 2 more months
I hope i'm wrong :cool:

Dr.Meep69

Jul 19, 2017

Not to be that guy, but it comes out when it comes out ;) I can understand your impatience it's an awesome game and i want to know how it continues aswell . But we have to be patient :)

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes