egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Wow, I went to the dev's Patron site to see the status of this masterpiece's next update,...and I noticed the render count. I'm sure looking forward to new content when it's released.

As of Chapter 3
  • 9,862 Story renders
  • 120 Animations at 60FPS
  • 200 Licensed music tracks
  • 247 Sound effects
  • 28,372 lines of code
When is it available?

geno4952

May 3, 2017
View attachment 1853829

_Artemis Development Log

Good morning!

I dabbled a bit on the rework of the BIO, mostly re-rendering the girls' portraits to match the quality of CH4. The example below showing off Zoe, also comparing her re-work softening up those harsh creases her old model had. And more importantly, recreating her smile to a more appealing one. So we can expect to see her back in scenes this chapter, on top of her hangout. Back on the subject of the BIO app, I had a number of feedback that the girls get cut off, so you were unable to see all of them. But I had only tested Artemis using a mouse and keyboard. Using a laptop touchpad or controller does make it difficult to select the other girls because it works best using the mouse wheel to scroll across the girls and select them. So thanks to the feedback, I'll be making changes so it's more of a grid style and not the scrollable menu. Keep up the feedback guys! I may not always be able to respond, but I do my best to read them all.

I also completed a new animation for the main menu. I'll be adjusting the main menu so the current main menu screen will be the default screen for Book 1. After completing Book 1 (Chapter 4), you will unlock the new main menu background that will be what you see throughout Book 2 until completing Chapter 8, then we'll see another main menu change, etc. Basically, there will be a new main menu background every four chapters. I'll also add a new option in the config/preferences so you can change the main menu in case you preferred one over another.

I also worked on a new set that hasn't been completed. All that remains is furnishing it and finalizing the lightning and it's ready for one of the scenes I'll be working on this week.

All in all a very productive week. Ch4 is now at 1689 story renders and two additional animations completed. 15 scenes remain to be completed for CH4.

Look forward to more previews this week!

Have a great rest of your week!

- digi.B
I really like this game a lot. Just know that I am not complaining (well maybe a bit) but I am 70 yrs old and if it takes 6+ months for all the new chapters to come out I just hope I live long enough to get to the end. lol! Great game, keep up the good work and I am awaiting the next release with baited breath.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
artemis_devlog.jpg

Happy Monday!

Things moved steadily this week. I had one animation give me an issue. It was one of those issues where you absolutely could have sworn you saved the final file that you'll be sending to render. Only to come back three days later and realize the last part of the frames are all stills because I guess I didn't save it? Whoops? So fixed it, requeued it. Then realized the hand somehow decided to float away now? But I finally completed all the corrections and I'm very satisfied with the animation. Minor hitch in this week's work.

Also, a small update on something else that will change in the menu section. I noticed the movie loop that plays while in DJ Kink's studio does cause the music room to studder every now and then. I believe it has to do with the player and how the timer slider moves and I'm guessing it's too much for the ren'py engine to handle the timer and an animation. So I'll be working on a new still background. I'll actually make three of them and they'll swap randomly every time you enter it. One of Kindra, another as DJ KinK and a secret one that will be fun to see when it pops up. This will make the listening experience much better when on that menu. Another thing that will change is the adult content image at the start of the game, that will change as well. And lastly, my digi.B logo will also change. I've been going over things that would get me flagged on Steam and doing what I can to correct it. I re-read the license for my logo and even though it's intended to be used as a logo, I can't...use it as a...logo? Anyways, the new logo will feel similar but look better, in my opinion. I just need to work on the asset and render it out. It will also be dramatically reduced in time. Something like around 5-10 seconds at most. I believe the current is almost 30 or 40 seconds.
Also, I'm almost to the point where I've got enough to capture parts of the game to create a trailer for Book 1. That's essentially where I left off when setting up my storefront on Steam. So the trailer will feature a couple of renders of CH4. Once I get this done, I'll of course let everyone know so they can wishlist for those wanting it on Steam.

All in all, great week. I'm at 1,959 renders and only 12 scenes remain. This week, I'll be going back and working on renders I put aside. There are a number of scenes that have a transition to a flashback, like 10 renders that were put aside because I didn't have the set pieces for those done, so I skipped them to continue working on the main scene. So this week I'll be catching up on those skipped renders, knock them out. Work more on lewd animations that I'd like to queue up while I work on stills. So this week will be more of a catch up and combing over what I've got done so far. Make sure nothing was missed as I continue. I wanted to do this at a nice round number of 10 scenes remaining. But I figured 12 is also a nice number.

I can't say for sure if any flashbacks will be shared as I'd like for these to be a surprise. But if I can continue on new scenes before the weekend, I'll def share a preview.

We're almost there guys and I truly thank you all for being patient while I diligently work on the chapter that closes Book 1.

Have yourselves a great week!

- digi.B

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If he keep the pace of 3 scenes per week, ch4 can be released in 1-2 months. Let's hope.

Ganderwiz

Nov 22, 2021
damn is it just me or do you guys also want to fuck Cass more because she is evil? hopefully we could get that going
I'd like to fuck her alright, only I'd use a crusty concrete coated Concrete vibrator hooked up to a 12 hp electric motor to do it. Thats the kind of tool used to get air bubbles out of freshly poured concrete. When it is not washed after using, It gets razor sharp coatings of rough concrete all over the head and when you turn it on, it jumps like a 90 pound jack hammer, oh and its about the size of an average horse cock, too. So yeah, I'd fuck Cassandra with that.

Reactions: mupp778

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
Certainly the game lacks content and maybe more +18 scenes, since it is a +18 game. However, from what little it has, I can say that in terms of story content, that is, plot, it is on par with great games such as "treasure of Nadia". I'm not complaining about anything, the story engages, I loved the presentation of the characters and their visual design. It's time to keep waiting for content, but I feel that this game will be the best once it's finished. In my humble opinion, from 1 to 5 I give it a 4.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Certainly the game lacks content and maybe more +18 scenes, since it is a +18 game. However, from what little it has, I can say that in terms of story content, that is, plot, it is on par with great games such as "treasure of Nadia". I'm not complaining about anything, the story engages, I loved the presentation of the characters and their visual design. It's time to keep waiting for content, but I feel that this game will be the best once it's finished. In my humble opinion, from 1 to 5 I give it a 4.
You think this VN lack content (both story and Lewds)? I think maybe you have way to high standards if that is the case.....

There is plenty of both story and lewds, especially since we are still only on chapter 3.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
such a bullshit this game, even blocks negative reviews on this
If your review doesn't follow the ToS, it will absolutely get taken down.
I've never seen a constructive criticism/review get taken down, even if they have given it a 1-star.

As long as it helps other people assess if they want to play the game or not, it's fine.
Some threads prohibits comparing to other games, that maybe one of the reasons yours might've been taken down.
Just follow the rules and you're fine.

Last edited:

Kog Astarta

Oct 29, 2019
If your review doesn't follow the ToS, it will absolutely get taken down.
I've never seen a constructive criticism/review get taken down, even if they have given it a 1-star.

As long as it helps other people assess if they want to play the game or not, it's fine.
Some threads prohibits comparing to other games, that maybe one of the reasons yours might've been taken down.
Just follow the rules and you're fine.
oh yeah? but have you seen the way to 'fix' your review? why it is impossible to write review again?
as long as it's impossible, it is not fine, to delete negative reviews.

nobody mentioned other games, not matter stupid this rule or not.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes