ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Is that Dr. K? :unsure: I always thought that her content with MC will be BDSM-like stuff, not the typical romance/love stuff. However, this is not proof though since it is just custom render and not in the actual game itself.
No that's MC's Ex ( I think ). what was her name again? Cassie? gosh i would love to see scenes where Artemis will punish anyone who will bother the MC :D

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
No that's MC's Ex ( I think ). what was her name again? Cassie? gosh i would love to see scenes where Artemis will punish anyone who will bother the MC :D
Nope, that is the evil witch herself, wish this was from in game......
Holy sh*t:eek: She who shall not be named, Vulvamort??? Dem.. How could digi. D put her on 4k before everyone else?? That's blasphemy, what a trickster:p. Oh man, I am so sorry. I saw that BDSM-like setting and instantly thought of Dr. K:ROFLMAO:. But I guess if it was Dr. K, she would probably be the DOM and MC is on the receiving end;). I have to unjizz my pants for that photo then, just like will do:cool:.

It would also be hotter if Kindra tag-teamed with Artemis to punish Vulvamort, but at least there is a picture of her smiling, which Vulvamort saw that in the mirror.

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Nope, that is the evil witch herself, wish this was from in game......
Never want to see this is the game or even hinted at a little. Sadly, Digi.B has already winked at humanizing Cassandra in game to lay ground work for a redemption arc.

Cassandra's fate should be total and absolute destruction without hesitation or reservation. Any other outcome will be for no reason other than tits.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Never want to see this is the game or even hinted at a little. Sadly, Digi.B has already winked at humanizing Cassandra in game to lay ground work for a redemption arc.

Cassandra's fate should be total and absolute destruction without hesitation or reservation. Any other outcome will be for no reason other than tits.
Having her as an in house slave/maid would work for me in game..........

If he goes for a redemption arc for Vulvamort I hope he makes it optional, I have a strong belief in second chances but that evil creature deserves no mercy......

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wasnt she a redhead tho? :unsure:
Been a while since I played so don't remember but that is a custom render so not canon anyway but it's definitely Cassandra.

Looking at the previews though the haircolor seems to be correct.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
They are a great pair of tits.

But I agree, she needs to be demolished, demoralized, and deleted from MC's life.

Reactions: phiily
Jun 16, 2022
If anyone would be kind enough to answer, are the developers of Artemis the same developers of Leap of Faith, or is there just homage being paid? I could tell from how strikingly similar the main characters were with the skin tone, hairstyle, droopy eyes, chiseled body, etc. Not to mention, the same level of humor at certain points when the MC or even Kindra is just vibing by themselves, as well as the unique animations, which continues on for almost a whole minute, like the blowjobs from Zoe/June/Cassie (unlike the vast majority of VNs where they are just slideshows, 2-3 different movements within that animation, awkward transitions, choppy animations, etc). What pushed me over the edge is during Chapter 3, where Kindra showcases the poster of her (DJ Kink) and Lexi (pop star from Leap of Faith/love interest of MC in Leap of Faith) in the underground levels.

Reactions: bebiho

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If anyone would be kind enough to answer, are the developers of Artemis the same developers of Leap of Faith, or is there just homage being paid?
Homage, mostly...I think. This dev has shown scenes from Chasing Sunsets, also. Or maybe it was LoF with Chasing Sunsets. heh...something like that. I like it as it broadens the scope, plus, it's good promotion.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If anyone would be kind enough to answer, are the developers of Artemis the same developers of Leap of Faith, or is there just homage being paid? I could tell from how strikingly similar the main characters were with the skin tone, hairstyle, droopy eyes, chiseled body, etc. Not to mention, the same level of humor at certain points when the MC or even Kindra is just vibing by themselves, as well as the unique animations, which continues on for almost a whole minute, like the blowjobs from Zoe/June/Cassie (unlike the vast majority of VNs where they are just slideshows, 2-3 different movements within that animation, awkward transitions, choppy animations, etc). What pushed me over the edge is during Chapter 3, where Kindra showcases the poster of her (DJ Kink) and Lexi (pop star from Leap of Faith/love interest of MC in Leap of Faith) in the underground levels.
What we do know is that Artemis is developed by digi.B, while Leap of Faith is developed by DriftyGames. Both have different Patreon, Discord etc. This basically suggests two different developers and there is no reason to believe otherwise. Are you instead asking if digi.B and DriftyGames are the same person? :unsure:

Just because both games use similar assets or share common assets, and has other similarities, do not mean that they are developed by the same person.

As far as some players are concerned, Leap of Faith has crossover with a few games; Artemis, Chasing Sunset and Dreams of Reality (that I know of). Some developers collaborate with each other usually when the narrative fits with one another. Another example of crossover between different developers is My Future Wife by InsanErotica and New Earth by MiZtyl. However, a counter example for that is the crossover between Sunshine Love with Dating My Daughter and Melody, all three games which were made by the same developer, MrDots. Basically, there is no general rule to this (crossover).

Jun 16, 2022
What we do know is that Artemis is developed by digi.B, while Leap of Faith is developed by DriftyGames. Both have different Patreon, Discord etc. This basically suggests two different developers and there is no reason to believe otherwise. Are you instead asking if digi.B and DriftyGames are the same person? :unsure:

Just because both games use similar assets or share common assets, and has other similarities, do not mean that they are developed by the same person.

As far as some players are concerned, Leap of Faith has crossover with a few games; Artemis, Chasing Sunset and Dreams of Reality (that I know of). Some developers collaborate with each other usually when the narrative fits with one another. Another example of crossover between different developers is My Future Wife by InsanErotica and New Earth by MiZtyl. However, a counter example for that is the crossover between Sunshine Love with Dating My Daughter and Melody, all three games which were made by the same developer, MrDots. Basically, there is no general rule to this (crossover).
No, you answered my question just fine by stating both developers have do collaborations with one another. Thank you.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hey everyone!
Just a reminder that there won't be a devlog as usual this Monday (7/25) since I'll be out of town this weekend. So, it's a bite-sized devlog this week. I managed to squeeze in a scene this week on top of the animations I worked on. Story renders are at 3,052 with two scenes remaining to complete and I have 4 animations rendering while I'm away for the weekend for my anniversary. When I return on Monday, I'll be diving right in to knock out one scene and go over the various things for CH4's big scene.
Also, today I hit 1,000 Patrons and I'm just super thankful to everyone, past and present. It's been a crazy journey in such a short time, but I enjoy every bit of the work that is required for each update. And a big THANK YOU to everyone who has joined me on this journey. I've been in the process of transitioning from my main job to development fulltime. There are a few ducks I still need to get in a row before the transition. But just another thing for me to look forward to when I release CH4.
That's it for today. Regular devlog posts will resume the following Monday.
Have yourselves a great weekend and be safe!

- digi.B

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

Hey everyone!
Just a reminder that there won't be a devlog as usual this Monday (7/25) since I'll be out of town this weekend. So, it's a bite-sized devlog this week. I managed to squeeze in a scene this week on top of the animations I worked on. Story renders are at 3,052 with two scenes remaining to complete and I have 4 animations rendering while I'm away for the weekend for my anniversary. When I return on Monday, I'll be diving right in to knock out one scene and go over the various things for CH4's big scene.
Also, today I hit 1,000 Patrons and I'm just super thankful to everyone, past and present. It's been a crazy journey in such a short time, but I enjoy every bit of the work that is required for each update. And a big THANK YOU to everyone who has joined me on this journey. I've been in the process of transitioning from my main job to development fulltime. There are a few ducks I still need to get in a row before the transition. But just another thing for me to look forward to when I release CH4.
That's it for today. Regular devlog posts will resume the following Monday.
Have yourselves a great weekend and be safe!

- digi.B
Looks like Ch4 is coming along steadily. Although I can't fathom why the dev log couldn't just be delayed to tuesday or wednesday (unless it's because of lack of topics to talk about), but at least we got to know a little bit about what's happening.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Looks like Ch4 is coming along steadily. Although I can't fathom why the dev log couldn't just be delayed to tuesday or wednesday (unless it's because of lack of topics to talk about), but at least we got to know a little bit about what's happening.
If he is out of town for the weekend, he wouldn't have anything to add apart from today I'd guess.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes