HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That would easily be the easiest game deletion decision, EVER! Cassie can ROT!!!
Bring her back at your peril, dev...
If she messes with MC in any way, shape or form again, I don't care to know the end or anything else.
I will delete this game for good! Cassie can ROT!!!

Also... there is no such thing as a throuple, it's a threesome or "menage a toi" which is just French for threesome...
And, Psych is spelled PSYCH!! not sike. WTF?
Back away from the fucking crack pipe slowly...

"sike" is just using the phonetic version of "psych"

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Also... there is no such thing as a throuple, it's a threesome or "menage a toi" which is just French for threesome...
A throuple is when 3 people live together in the same house (and have sex together), "ménage à trois". A threesome is a one time occurence (or a few times) when 3 people have sex, "plan à trois" or "trio" in french

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
A throuple is when 3 people live together in the same house (and have sex together), "ménage à trois". A threesome is a one time occurence (or a few times) when 3 people have sex, "plan à trois" or "trio" in french
Or simply put it is 3 people forming a "couple", all having equal part in the relationship. They don't necessarily have to live together...

And more important it is not a love triangle where each of them would like to ditch the third wheel...

Reactions: Walter Victor

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
NO! It is made up bullshit. There is no throuple. It is an imagination of your figment.
While unconventional and very rare throuples are not exclusive to AVNs. The most famous rumoured throuple I can think of irl was Jawaharlal Nehru, Edwina Mountbatten and Louis Mountbatten, although that was an MMF throuple so wouldn't be popular here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I do not doubt the practice in fiction or reality. My objection is to that made up bullshit word! This is why we still need books in HARD copy. Idiots can make the internet say whatever the fuck they want. Then kids read that made up bullshit, take it as fact and perpetuate it.

Have you ever seen the Mike Judge film "Idiocracy"??? It was produced as a farcical comedy, then it turned prophetic and now our culture has physically and mentally started to emulate it. The film was intended to be a comedy but the basis of the show, the world growing more and more idiotic, is coming true at an alarming rate! When I first saw the film, I laughed my ass off... Then I started seeing the reason Mike Judge had the idea in the first place... it should be in the dystopian sci-fi horror genre now!

I am not criticizing anyone specifically here in forum today. Just giving a word of caution to take care what you emulate and perpetuate back into society. Your example of the MMF relationship reminds me of one of my favorite films, Savages from 2012 with Aaron Taylor-Johnson (yeah, the Kickass guy), Taylor Kitch and Blake Lively as the trio of lovers and an all star supporting cast including Benicio Del Toro, John Travolta, Salma Hayek, Demián Bichir and Emile Hirsch. You won't hear that ridiculous made up word used once.

I have seen a lot of three way romances in fiction through the years yet this new bastardized contraction of threesome and couple is a rather recent development. It's a misguided concept like trying to add a new digit to binary code or a fourth side to a triangle. It's just fucking stupid. Sometimes it works to do that but this one is even worse than spork! Just my two cents, humble opinion from one who has spent a lifetime loving, cherishing and enjoying the English language.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
All words are made up at some point......

Reactions: Easylovin84

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Goddammit Digi! How the hell does this man make such a great VN? Must've played through the story 5 times. Can't wait for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My point exactly... it makes no sense. It isn't the English language to which we all agreed many years ago.

But, professor Phat has left the building. Beam me up Mr. Scott. No intelligent life signs present. Spock out:alien:

PS: hint... you are perpetuating stupidity by supporting improper use of the word psych.
So, I did a similar thing with your screen name, randy twat...
It wasn't even remotely similar to that but thanks for playing.....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My point exactly... it makes no sense. It isn't the English language to which we all agreed many years ago.

But, professor Phat has left the building. Beam me up Mr. Scott. No intelligent life signs present. Spock out:alien:

PS: hint... you are perpetuating stupidity by supporting improper use of the word psych.
So, I did a similar thing with your screen name, randy twat...
I'm sorry but I have to disagree strongly with your position here.

English is not Latin. It is a living language and continually evolving. New words are coined frequently. Trying to combat that is like King Canute trying to hold back the sea.

By the way, if you look it up, throuple is defined as slang and there a number of sites that describe it in detail. It would take hours for me to list the number of 'slang' words that have entered the formal lexicon since I was born, back when Keith Richards was still young.

I find it a lot simpler to write throuple than ménage à trois. Especially since adding in those accents is a bitch, and I don't want to insult the French by misusing their language.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm sorry but I have to disagree strongly with your position here.

English is not Latin. It is a living language and continually evolving. New words are coined frequently. Trying to combat that is like King Canute trying to hold back the sea.

By the way, if you look it up, throuple is defined as slang and there a number of sites that describe it in detail. It would take hours for me to list the number of 'slang' words that have entered the formal lexicon since I was born, back when Keith Richards was still young.

I find it a lot simpler to write throuple than ménage à trois. Especially since adding in those accents is a bitch, and I don't want to insult the French by misusing their language.
In all fairness, throuple and menage a trois isn't the same thing, the former is a kind of a relationship status and the latter an sexual act.

Reactions: Walter Victor

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
In all fairness, throuple and menage a trois isn't the same thing, the former is a kind of a relationship status and the latter an sexual act.
Ménage means household, so ménage à trois is 3 people living together in a relationship but most of the time it's the mistress and the wife doesn't mind, but they don't all have sex together

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Are you STILL insisting that "throuple" is a legitimate word? Get over it already! You can't mash threesome and couple together! Threesome is THREE, couple is TWO! Mash them together you get FIVE!!! Even new words in the language need to follow the rules... sometimes we can bend the rules but this is a total logic break. You cannot add a new digit to binary and a triangle has only three sides! They are separate entities and cannot be combined as one!

I guess Paul Simon was right... "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."
By your logic a quad bike would have 6 wheels

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Are you STILL insisting that "throuple" is a legitimate word? Get over it already! You can't mash threesome and couple together! Threesome is THREE, couple is TWO! Mash them together you get FIVE!!! Even new words in the language need to follow the rules... sometimes we can bend the rules but this is a total logic break. You cannot add a new digit to binary and a triangle has only three sides! They are separate entities and cannot be combined as one!

I guess Paul Simon was right... "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."
Dude, you need to calm the fuck down, you have been proven wrong and still continue to rant on.

Ménage means household, so ménage à trois is 3 people living together in a relationship but most of the time it's the mistress and the wife doesn't mind, but they don't all have sex together
That i did not know, that changes the "common" meaning of that expression (at least as far as sex goes :) )

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's a quad atv, no longer a bike. Bikes have TWO wheels. A quad all terrain vehicle has FOUR.

Y'all are just perpetuating the ignorance that I am trying to teach you how to avoid. I'm done attempting to engage in a battle of wits with unarmed folks. Phat out!
You keep saying that ridiculous tagline yet you keep coming back.....of to ignore you go!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Sorry, but you don't get to make the rules on how a language evolves. It's going to evolve irrespective of how you think that should happen. In fact, there ARE no rules for language evolution. It just happens.

The only rule is that people need to understand what is being said. That's about it. It seems that most everyone here has a basic knowledge of what the word throuple means, even you. So...

Oh, by the way, if you are trying to apply logic to the English language, good luck with that. Even when I was in grade school there were enough exceptions to the rules to make my head spin. English is constructed from too many sources to apply any kind of logic to its application. That doesn't even take account of the differences in English as spoken throughout the so-called English-speaking world. George Bernard Shaw: "The United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language."

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
An excellent game with a good dose of humor, not having finished the game yet, I have a doubt that arises, the MC is surrounded by vampires or how ? Because I find it mega suspicious....

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes