Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dovv and .N9

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but for me the MC is a bit similar to the MC from game "Leap of Faith". (from appearance)
Dude... it's the same model as in the game called "The Changing Season" (but not a midget like in TCS:ROFLMAO:)
And to be fair... some ppl might don't like this look of MC, but hey - at least it's not as bad as it was in "Three Rules of Life" v 0.1 (where dev literally has to change MC model in every single scene). That bad, dude... THAT bad:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Dude... it's the same model as in the game called "The Changing Season" (but not a midget like in TCS:ROFLMAO:)
And to be fair... some ppl might don't like this look of MC, but hey - at least it's not as bad as it was in "Three Rules of Life" v 0.1 (where dev literally has to change MC model in every single scene). That bad, dude... THAT bad:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
I don't see any problem with it. If fact I like this one better. It thousands times better than those 18 years old creeps that looks like 12 years old.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
What the f? First release and the game managed to appear on the first page of the highest rated games? Something's fishy here.
View attachment 1104427
only fishy thing here is you comming to a game page where all the ratings have very specific and good points of why its very good, the game is good period, play it if you think differently to form an actual opnion.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
There are a lot of beautiful women in this game. Especially Zoe, Kindra and Naomi. :love:
Cassie is also beautiful, but unfortunately .. she is a bitch.

Katie, even though she is cute and all.. I don't quite like her behavior. She jumps on ''every boy''. Adventurous girl. But well.. she is free girl.
I especially don't like to hear about the men she slept with (in this game we know about Andrew)
Remember me who is Katie again, you mean Katy right?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After meeting Zoe I had to check the tags for this game...reminds me of Dafoe in drag. That chin dude...that chin :LOL:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
wow, just wow....that was...

LeadingDisastrousCob-small.gif

first release, playtime 4-5h(ok, i'm a slow reader), the girl's amazing, the renders a feast for the eyes, the story enjoyable, a little misspelling here and there but negligible.

can't commit myself to any girl so far but have taken them in my heart:love:

and now I can hardly wait for the next update :cool:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
wow, just wow....that was...

View attachment 1104787

first release, playtime 4-5h(ok, i'm a slow reader), the girl's amazing, the renders a feast for the eyes, the story enjoyable, a little misspelling here and there but negligible.

can't commit myself to any girl so far but have taken them in my heart:love:

and now I can hardly wait for the next update :cool:
I especially love Kindra and the Doctor. Paige is an interesting woman too. I had a lot of fun when she was drunk. :giggle:

I really like Cassie looks. Her body, hair, eyes.. She reminds me very much of one of my favorite woman from BaDIK (Bella) those eyes and her gaze..
But unfortunately. I may like her appearance.. But personality and what she did to MC (even keeps doing) is unforgivable.
So if it happened later in the game that it would be possible with Cassie to be in a relationship yet, for me, definitely NO. She can fuck off. :)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damn. Love this game.
I really like MC and his personality. The women in this game are beautiful and each woman has a unique personality which makes the game more interesting.

Story with Cassie.. this woman can piss you off. She makes life difficult for MC. But in specific moments we can see that she is hiding something. And maybe she still has feelings for MC (scene with A.I man about love, and later in the game interview on TV and a photo from the promo)

I wonder what will happen now when everyone has seen Cassie's interview on TV. It will definitely open some people's eyes.
Especially Reina. After Cassie said something about the MC to Reina. Reina did not want to take the MC to work.
Now maybe she'll think about it.

I look forward to next update. ;)
I totally get where you are coming from with the points about Cassie, I think digi.b did a great job with his writing and the renders because I can see what you mean... However, for me there is no path forward for her beyond...

burning.gif

As to Reina I have to hold out hope that digi.b doesn't force the player/MC to listen to some contrived apology and happily go work for her. Whatever he writes I just have to hope that we can choose to have the MC avoid Reina and IV while working with Kindra on her parent's project.

I don't see a reason for the MC to want to work with Reina or anyone who will kowtow to a client when it comes to who they hire. Not that it was necessarily unreasonable on IV's part but more that, as an employee, it sets the precedent that the company will fire you if a client objects to your presence. Doesn't matter what lies Cassandra spread, it matters that they believed her over June or the MC.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
So I'm feeling that this building up to that Artemis is your Mother or something like that based on future tags
Now i wonder who this Artemis is lol, i got few ideas (some important android or cyborg maybe, specialty since the avn is called the same) but will just have to play it later...
If you click passed the end screen there's another couple minutes of the chapter where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I totally get where you are coming from with the points about Cassie, I think digi.b did a great job with his writing and the renders because I can see what you mean... However, for me there is no path forward for her beyond...

View attachment 1104923

As to Reina I have to hold out hope that digi.b doesn't force the player/MC to listen to some contrived apology and happily go work for her. Whatever he writes I just have to hope that we can choose to have the MC avoid Reina and IV while working with Kindra on her parent's project.

I don't see a reason for the MC to want to work with Reina or anyone who will kowtow to a client when it comes to who they hire. Not that it was necessarily unreasonable on IV's part but more that, as an employee, it sets the precedent that the company will fire you if a client objects to your presence. Doesn't matter what lies Cassandra spread, it matters that they believed her over June or the MC.
I agree with what you write about Reina.

It would be good if the MC focus and help Kindra. This game is called Artemis just like the name of the robot woman, which they are supposed to be working on
So I think Dev is preparing some big plans in connection with this situation with Kindra and her work. :D

I just hope Kindra won't disappoint the MC as well. I already feel sorry for the MC for what he endured.
Although Kindra doesn't look like one that could hurt the MC.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with what you write about Reina.

It would be good if the MC focus and help Kindra. This game is called Artemis just like the name of the robot woman, which they are supposed to be working on
So I think Dev is preparing some big plans in connection with thissituation with Kindra and her work. :D

I just hope Kindra won't disappoint the MC as well. I already feel sorry for the MC for what he endured.
Although Kindra doesn't look like one that could hurt the MC.
I honestly feel like Kindra is more the type who has been crushing on the MC since high school and is worried about being hurt by him (again). So she may be a slowly developing romance but is less likely to betray him. Everyone at IV could be a potential "Cassie" in that they may just want to use the MC to get ahead. Reina may well think that he is too useful to not use. Thus why I feel he should be cautious about accepting a job from her. She is a known associate of Cassandra, Cassandra ruins everything, therefore Reina is not to be trusted.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i stick to kendra too...reina and cass are the ones I trust the least.
but i think there is no way around them in the course of the game.
misleading ways are everywhere...we'll see:unsure:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
what is the code for the last profile pic? I know its a name of someone you were supposed to remember, i can't remember even if my life depended on it, if you can't give the code at least give any hint in wich point of the story it is located at.

kihality

Sep 15, 2020
An amazing start, animations are fantastic, models are beautiful, very interesting story, only thing that frustrates me is this is probably the most horrible MC I've ever played with!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
reina was the previous president of the girl's dorm, i think she will do anything to preserve her legacy.
that can mean: to use the mc in one way or another, good or bad.

but can also be imagination and she does everything to support her girls and the mc.

I'm really curious how the story unfolds.:unsure:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
what is the code for the last profile pic? I know its a name of someone you were supposed to remember, i can't remember even if my life depended on it, if you can't give the code at least give any hint in wich point of the story it is located at.
It's the hacker girl from the beginning of the game. Type in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That was one hell of a first release, this VN deserves all hype and raves it accumulating right now. Cool, laid back Mc, beautiful renders and cast of women. The writing is impressive, the UI is beautiful and Cassandra maybe the best Female antagonist I've seen in awhile. It's cliché sure, but best of luck to the Devs. Can't wait for the next update.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I know some people have been saying they don't want anything to do with Cassandra because of what she did to the MC but I'm really curious to see what her route will be. Based off what we've seen she seems like a huge bitch but maybe the developer has some crazy redemption arc in mind that'll make her the best girl. Maybe he'll go the unreliable narrator route where she isn't actually as bad as the MC says she is. Or maybe her route is just about MC getting revenge.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes