Nov 12, 2020
there was some mention of issues with saves under page 1, file 1. but I'm tech challenged, no clue if that can cause game issues
I downloaded the google drive file, works perfectly
Just doesn't work for Mac users I think. Downloaded a new file (MEGA one instead of torrent) but still the same issue.
I'll wait the Mac release.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So...anyone able to actually get the "costume guessing" thing finished? After guessing all the costumes and talking to Paige it just tells me I still need to do all the girls, but the option's greyed out. Preeeeeetty sure I got them all right too. :unsure:

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
So there's going to be no problem if we play this version? Or it's Better to wait for the thread to get updated when it's public

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017
Is there anyway to play with a save file from 0.3.2 that was using scrappys mod? Or do I have to start with a fresh save?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
For anyone else using Linux, I just downloaded the Windoze torrent version. So far seems to work fine with wine - even with sound.

Just had to copy my saves from the previous version as wine saves backups in a different location. After that I was able to load from the last scene from my previous play through.

Also, torrent DL was really fast - (just over 3 min.)

Anyway, I'll change to the proper Linux version when it's available, but this is a surprisingly good stopgap solution in the short term.
You don't need wine at all, just use a compatible renpy version for Linux. I've tried with the latest one from Leap of Faith, that uses python 3.9, and works perfectly. Just need to change the name of the scripts in the base folder and the exec file in the lib/py3-linux-x86_64 folder and that's it.

In fact you don't even need to do that, that's optional.

Regards

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
So...anyone able to actually get the "costume guessing" thing finished? After guessing all the costumes and talking to Paige it just tells me I still need to do all the girls, but the option's greyed out. Preeeeeetty sure I got them all right too. :unsure:
Same exact issue. Dunno what I'm supposed to be doing differently. Also missing a couple of sex scenes, apparently. *sigh*

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes