camube

Jun 4, 2022
I just want to commend you for a thorough and thoughtful review. Agreed on basically every point. I am still not really into Kindra as a LI and I do think digi is spreading himself a little thin with these many girls (instead of a sex scene with one of the main INK babes, we get... Meghan? Really? Who now seems to have her own little backstory too. Ugh. ) At the rate of this last update, it's going to take years for him to tell this story. Dunno, man. Would have been nice if the story picked up the pace a little.)
I agree with this comment. This update does not progress the main story content that much, and given the update time from last update to this one, it will take very long time for this game to progress.

I'm still planning to play it but I'm lowering my excitement on it because it will take 3 years or more until the story gets going if the rate of update is 2 per year with this little main story content.

Things could change next update but digi.b focus seems like in creating extremely beautiful game with great backgrounds while as a player my focus is in experiencing the main story. This is gonna take a while.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I don't have multiple runthroughs for this game so I haven't delved too deeply into the options but I did play through the new update.

My snap judgement is that Chapter 4 was generally good, but also a somewhat frustrating experience. I like the girls (Cassie excepted, obviously) and I even like the lighthearted, sexy antics the MC gets up to with them. But I'm not really digging the story; the stakes are poorly defined, progress is very slow, and our villains seem ill-suited to the roll they've been placed in.

I'll keep the rest of my thoughts spoilered.

tl;dr The update is good if you focus on the (non-villainous) characters and the visuals, but I can't take the main story seriously and the gameplay could use a little finetuning.
Very interesting and thorough review. I agree with you on the story & the villains: the story is inching forward at glacier (pre-global warming) speed, the Kindra slow burn is sooooo slow that I'm afraid the fire is slowly dying, Artemis stiil isn't an active part of the plot (let alone the main LI), the villains are both despicable and incompetent. And I have no idea where the game wants to go in the end. Is it going to be a meditiation on 'what constitutes life' with the AI aspect, is it going to become an action thriller (MC being good at fighting and shooting as well as fornicating), is it going to be a sorority sex farce cum (pun intended) business start-up sim...? It's just really out of focus.

With regards to the girls: I'm only interested in Kindra. No one else. At all. As in, I don't even read their dialogue anymore. Every second MC is forced to spend with someone besides her (except for the doc) is a wasted second IMO. I really dislike all the INK girls, both their looks and characters, and wish they were never part of the game to begin with. Why on earth was MC forced to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that this shouldn't have been a part of the avn, but it should have been totally optional. I guess it's an opportunity to sneak in some pointless nudity in case MC (like I did) doesn't get up to shenanigans with anyone else...

On the other hand, there were so many moments where MC could have kissed Kindra or gotten intimate with her (without lewdness, necessarily) that were just ignored. And the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
discussion was not funny and took away the opportunity for some Kindra sexual acts which would have been exactly what that plotline needed at that point. MC keeps saying Kindra is like his little sister, but he's been given the option to perv on her from the very start (which I always took and she always noticed and she never minds), so that roadblock to love just feels fake. They were obviously very drawn to each other from chapter one, just let nature take its course! (I'm actually wondering now how the game can run fluently if you choose another LI than Kindra as it's all about her, you live with her, create enormous scientific breakthroughs with her, become part of her new company... where would anyone else fit in?)

With Cassandra, I just went all shouty at her and never got the hatefuck option. Wouldn't have taken it anyway (unless there were an option to throw up on Cass while doing it, she disgusts me). She was also made to be so despicable in the flashbacks, I just wish she would get hit by a truck and removed from the game forever. I really don't see the point of her being around anymore.

Finally: several scenes go on for too long. The toast scene, the Cassandra confrontation, several instances of Kindra's guilt or insecurity keep repeating the same beats, circle back on themselves... These scenes would have benefited from being much more concise, which would have reduced the enormous amount of renders and made them stronger dramatically.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
With Cassandra, I just went all shouty at her and never got the hatefuck option. Wouldn't have taken it anyway (unless there were an option to throw up on Cass while doing it, she disgusts me). She was also made to be so despicable in the flashbacks, I just wish she would get hit by a truck and removed from the game forever. I really don't see the point of her being around anymore.
Hatefucking happens if you go Scorched Earth, but then offer to help her; it's part of the conditions.

Reactions: delacroix2

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Linux support for Artemis - v0.4.1 : - -

For those that can't or don't want to follow my 'guide' from here.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn if i knew about hatefucking as part of Scorched Earth i would have done that. oh well next playthrough i guess. i love this game. can't wait for next update.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Wait. But what happens to Koko with the power failure ?? Pls don't don't do this after giving hope back :cry::cry:

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
update please

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Am i the only one for who those QR codes doesn't work? It took me to google drive but it showing me that file can't be shown cause of the file violate terms and conditions.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes