Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Kindra is considering telling June but she didn't do it yet...
Right, and I presume that's going to happen, I just mean that June's too smart not to figure it out (shoot, I'd believe she could figure it out without the kissing scene)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Right, and I presume that's going to happen, I just mean that June's too smart not to figure it out (shoot, I'd believe she could figure it out without the kissing scene)
normally she would've figured it already, but I believe she's too preoccupied with the liquid's formula to think about something else.

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
June = Video Game (Commander Shepard from Mass Effect)
Zelda = Movie (Selene from Underworld)
Naomi = Anime (Bulma from Dragon Ball)
Paige = Video Game (Samus Aran from Metroid)
Zoe = Movie (Catwoman from Batman)
Katy = Video Game (Ada Wong from Resident Evil)
Thanks! I got them all correct except for Katy. Annoying thing is I got it was Ada Wong, and from Resident Evil but I put the film.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I haven't finished the latest update, but I have to say 2 things:

1) This is still amazing and definitely on my "favs" list.
2) having dated her, I hate Cassandra SO bad that I almost can't play this game

Quite the conundrum.

I know it would basically gut the main, most important(ish), storyline - but if I could tie Cassandra to busy railroad tracks and sit back with popcorn and a beer while the freight train was coming through then get back to the truly important stuff; I'd be happier.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yericho

Jun 24, 2022
Unless Artemis mops the floor with who ever broke in, they steal her and give her to "she who shall not be named" and she'll try try to present Artemis as her creation.
Yes. Thats exactly the point. A hell of a cliffhanger that is/was. Well, we'll see next year I guess. But so far this game is really a 'one-in-a-thousand-gem'. Quality is completely above nearly everything (there might be one or two games with similar level of quality - like desert stalker - but thats it).

Reactions: Elhemeer

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Unless Artemis mops the floor with who ever broke in, they steal her and give her to "she who shall not be named" and she'll try try to present Artemis as her creation.
Yeah, don't see that happening.

The criminal is in the house, not the lab. And it went into full lockdown mode. Then the power went out. So it is stuck in lockdown mode right now. They can't escape the house at all, much less get into the lab underground where Artemis is.

Even when the grid comes back online, it's still going to be in lockdown mode cause there is an intruder present still.

Kindra's security would have to be the worst in the world for your situation to happen. Which seeing how smart Kindra is, and how advanced all that tech is, that wouldn't make any sense if that happened.

What I don't get is how Kindra doesn't have some sort of system setup to notify her of a security breach. That's just a basic thing, yet nothing. Whether in her visor or her custom phone (even the MC's phone), something should of alerted her to the security breach.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DJ kinky and her kinky house of her kinky pops is full of jumpscares we cannot wait to
sit back and pop corn watching all about home alone style.
DJ also has a full protection detail who access her home and her venues to provide her protection.
MC is kinder bunny protection as fully trained by his spectacular ma.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I haven't finished the latest update, but I have to say 2 things:

1) This is still amazing and definitely on my "favs" list.
2) having dated her, I hate Cassandra SO bad that I almost can't play this game

Quite the conundrum.

I know it would basically gut the main, most important(ish), storyline - but if I could tie Cassandra to busy railroad tracks and sit back with popcorn and a beer while the freight train was coming through then get back to the truly important stuff; I'd be happier.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
kindra.gif

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why does this high-tech top-secret R&D facility seemingly have no security?
Not even motion sensors to send an alert when something breaches the perimeter?
Its certainly an incomprehensible situation from my experience.

Also earlier Kindra talked about the backup power generators, which should kick in immediately to keep whatever security they should have running.

Also you'd have the security and computers running on a separate grid/circuit buffered by a custom-built UPS system, so you might lose lights, climate control, elevators/lifts .etc but your critical equipment would keep running while the backup power kicked in.

My company does high-tech security, surveillance, risk management and threat assessments and I can tell you for a fact that an underground facility operating at this level [weapons, government contracts .etc] would be extremely difficult to penetrate and impossible to do so without triggering a full armed security response within minutes if the team wasn't already stationed on-site. Intruders wouldn't be able to climb down the elevator shaft before their escape route was completely compromised and honestly, they wouldn't even gain access to said elevator shaft before a response team was there unless they had either already scouted the building to map it's layout or if they had obtained the schematics.

But even if they did, with the security triggered, the elevators are locked down so the intruders would have to carry whatever they want to steal by hand up a multi-story elevator shaft and then somehow get it out of there after that?

The situation that is being presented here is shaping up to be quite ridiculous.

The only realistic/believable "out" that I see is if Artemis neutralizes the threats, but even so, the mere fact they even got in undetected is breaking my suspension of disbelief, that sort of thing doesn't happen to a facility of this caliber without months of planning, information gathering and preparation along with a full support team.
Its not the kind of thing you can call some random shady dude to setup in a day.

edit: BTW I only bother doing this kind of detailed post critique for VNs that I actually otherwise really like, if it was something I didn't care for anyway I wouldn't bother.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Why does this high-tech top-secret R&D facility seemingly have no security?
Not even motion sensors to send an alert when something breaches the perimeter?
Its certainly an incomprehensible situation from my experience.

Also earlier Kindra talked about the backup power generators, which should kick in immediately to keep whatever security they should have running.

Also you'd have the security and computers running on a separate grid/circuit buffered by a custom-built UPS system, so you might lose lights, climate control, elevators/lifts .etc but your critical equipment would keep running while the backup power kicked in.

My company does high-tech security, surveillance, risk management and threat assessments and I can tell you for a fact that an underground facility operating at this level [weapons, government contracts .etc] would be extremely difficult to penetrate and impossible to do so without triggering a full armed security response within minutes if the team wasn't already stationed on-site. Intruders wouldn't be able to climb down the elevator shaft before their escape route was completely compromised and honestly, they wouldn't even gain access to said elevator shaft before a response team was there unless they had either already scouted the building to map it's layout or if they had obtained the schematics.

But even if they did, with the security triggered, the elevators are locked down so the intruders would have to carry whatever they want to steal by hand up a multi-story elevator shaft and then somehow get it out of there after that?

The situation that is being presented here is shaping up to be quite ridiculous.

The only realistic/believable "out" that I see is if Artemis neutralizes the threats, but even so, the mere fact they even got in undetected is breaking my suspension of disbelief, that sort of thing doesn't happen to a facility of this caliber without months of planning, information gathering and preparation along with a full support team.
Its not the kind of thing you can call some random shady dude to setup in a day.

edit: BTW I only bother doing this kind of detailed post critique for VNs that I actually otherwise really like, if it was something I didn't care for anyway I wouldn't bother.
I believe it is all for drama, hahaha!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, great update AS ALWAYS! And again: I really hope for a Kink + June path! Even though all the INK Girls (Katy is sweet, Paige are sexy like hell and Reina is so elegant) and DK are awesome, June and Kindra are my favorite ones. MC and June talking, and he was saying that she and Kindra are so important, man! What a great scene! Then, after, we have MC and Kindra! Another great scene! So yea, for now, in this first playthrough, I only care about Kindra and June. Now, just wait till, June or July for next chapter? Can' wait for that.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes