Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog.jpg

Hey everyone!

For starters, I just want to say I just ordered a sample of DJ Kink's World Tour shirt. I just want to see how the quality is and what to expect after a few runs through the washer, etc. Basically, do a bit of quality assurance before making it available.

Also shoutout to someone in our community, dollie+, for working on the art on the back. You can check out more of their work on

I'm going with Printful for this run. But I want to do a limited run of maybe 20 or more shirts that features the shirt that Artemis wears throughout most of Book 1. This would be through another source that can do foil printing since that's what the shirt is from in the game. But that's a promise for, hopefully, the near future. So I'll report back once I get my sample shirt and can confirm the quality is good enough.

Not a whole lot of work done on Steam front. Staying focused on CH5 but will need to shift attention back to that front sometime this month.

In regard to Chapter 5, last week's work has been great. Rendering at 4K has been a nice change in preserving quality. I had a few questions regarding Kandice's age, the woman we see in the post-credits. She is supposed to be someone older and the denoising mixed with the lower resolution washed away most of her wrinkles. So I reworked her textures to get the wrinkles to come out more and downscaling the 4K renders has helped preserve details. In the preview below you can see a bit of the wrinkles on her forehead, eyes, and mouth area. I wanted to maintain a bit of youth in her appearance as she is someone who is vain.

On that note, it was a good week on CH5 progress. Last week I completed 92 story renders. This week I'll continue my focus on posing and rendering.

have yourselves a great week!

digi.B

Mar 26, 2022
A solid and interesting update, but partly made me realize that Kindra is actualy very annoying sometimes, especially when she flirts with other women. So I decided to join the club of fans of Vampire Zelda, which was second on my list (and is now first, ofc) :HideThePain: Their trip to the cinema was probably the best scene of all the dates the main character had. I'm glad that Artemis is finally awake, I was waiting for this since she was shown in the lab.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
A solid and interesting update, but partly made me realize that Kindra is actualy very annoying sometimes, especially when she flirts with other women. So I decided to join the club of fans of Vampire Zelda, which was second on my list (and is now first, ofc) :HideThePain: Their trip to the cinema was probably the best scene of all the dates the main character had. I'm glad that Artemis is finally awake, I was waiting for this since she was shown in the lab.
I'm firmly on Team June atm with DK in a close second and Zelda and Reina in third and fourth. Though I have a sneaking suspicion that Artemis is going to catapult to an uncontested Best Girl status.

... Though Aiden might have to come up with a good explanation on why he fingered her poon while she was asleep.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Are you afraid she's gonna make you watch some of this? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kindra.gif

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes