robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah June is my fav girl too tbh. though i like Kendra too. so i agreed to be her kissing buddy as well as fucking June as often as possible. man i love this game. can't wait for the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
June has been my favorite since the start, but I have a suspicion that Artemis is going to take best girl spot for me now that she's awake. Though I don't think DK gets enough love. She literally saved Aiden's life and helped him recover without charging him. But then so did June in her own way. Either way, DK is in a solid 2nd place (or 3rd, pending Artemis) for me.

DJKink shout out is ch4_djkinkshoutout = True and LPKindra +1, and stealing a kiss from her is ch4_djkiss = True and LPkindra +2.

The Shoutout to the INK girls is +2 love points to each INK girl and ch4_hoishoutout = True.
Much as I enjoyed the DJKink shoutout, I figured that it is not that difficult to get Kindra points. I decided to go with the INK shoutout.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Played the game due to Elhemeer and c.mork recommendations.
No regrets :D Loved the trivia with LoF and Mass Effect.
Overall very fun game. Will support it, but probably wait however long it takes for S2 to be done.
Not a fan of episodical playthroughs, only one game I play on an episode basis tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's what I did so there's no need to react like that. That's what I did so there's no need to react like that. I just wanted to know if there was progress or not.
If you did, then you would have seen literally 2 pages back was the dev update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envy*
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes