kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Hello, all. I am just here for a simple question. Just started for the first time, saw the music replacement notice, decided to come here to ask; As of right now, has the music been changed from the original tracks already, or will they be replaced starting in Ch. 5? Leap of Faith had this issue where they had to take out some BANGERS that simultaneously fit the scenes they played in, so the updated scenes were meh. If possible, I want to experience this game as I did LoF: as the developer originally envisioned. Or some stuff like that I'm not a smart guy.
The dev has said before that you just need to replace the music RPAs for Ch.1-3 if you want to keep the original. I got them from the 0.3 crunched which should work. https://f95zone.to/threads/artemis-v0-4-2a-steam-digi-b.77680/post-7407368

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shizuro and xapican

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Alright I might not be that dumb, but I also prefer to just ask people who do know what they're talking about, perceived or actual. I just drag and replace, yes? 1682898765295.png

Reactions: Elhemeer

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
That's what didn't worked:
But inbetween I've found out how to stop Steam to use the Cloud. But I'm to lazy make a new playthrough to pick the stuff. So I just wrote a small script in Ren'Py and now it's all done.:D

Ah, that's I missed. Thank's for that!
I just opened the persistent in the "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\_ARTEMIS.[memories]" folder, deleted everything, and saved it. Then copied it over to the Artemis steam save folder and it wiped everything for me.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Been avoiding this thread as I already have this marked down as a game I definitely want to play eventually/when finished so avoiding discussion of it for now (most of the in-progress games I check out and discuss are usually ones I'm not sure if I'll like or not), but just dropping in to celebrate the first book Steam release. Picked this up on Steam today now that it's available, which is something I don't usually do for games being split into multiple books/seasons/volumes/episodes/chapters/whatever before they start getting near the end. I wanted to add my support where I could in this case though and hope it helps with the Steam reception. My only reservations are like with any technology-related game that depending on how well the technical details are handled it can become a hangup of mine (don't remember anything that bothered me from what I have seen of the game though). Anyway... now onto avoiding being tempted to install and start playing, doh. :LOL:

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
Yes also just saw that the complete game Book One is just out now on Steam. Little sad that no more realeses have been put here.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Yes also just saw that the complete game Book One is just out now on Steam. Little sad that no more realeses have been put here.
Only chapters 1-4 are included in the Book One release on Steam, not "the complete game" which will be released over time as 3 more Books as DLC. I think Book One is just 0.4.2 repackaged for Steam and the steam version is on the front page here as well. I'm fairly certain regular updates will continue for Patreon and not just Steam.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I will put this as eloquently as possible I wish to bang hot android chick
Also just bought this on steam I know it's going to take years but I am looking forward to having the complete game on steam one day
Well, with a name like "Artemis" banging the Android chick might not be on the cards. As Artemis was the Goddess of Chastity (among other things).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, with a name like "Artemis" banging the Android chick might not be on the cards. As Artemis was the Goddess of Chastity (among other things).
Probably have more to do with Artemis also being goddess of childbirth. They've even alluded to that idea in game.

Also, considering that "chastity" can be interpreted as "being faithful and with no immoral activity", one could reasonably interpret it as a solo path with no side babes.

So the question becomes, how does one artificially inseminate an android? And a follow up question - if it's by natural methods, will it be visualized on our screens?

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes