ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
ok. sorry. i keep forgetting that other than Knives Out and the second Bladeruner movie, she doesn't really have that much of a presence on the international stage. she's an actress and a pretty decent one, at that. try imdb to look her up. the pic seems to be from about a decade ago.
she also was in the last 007 movie,,,,she is ok ..no the kind of cuban i want to see in a movie

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
1684791570995.png

Happy Monday!

This week was a bit of a fun one. I was able to knock out four of the six custom set pieces planned. But the two remaining custom sets can be done later, just glad to finally get the majority of them done. Especially mall asset as I've been pushing this one back due to its size and complexity, but it turned out great in the end!

The same went for an outdoor shot. This one actually turned out to be a big pain because it's about 11 million polygons alone and the original file size was about a gig. Not to mention I had to break apart many sections of the model since they were connecting with other objects. After fixing the mesh, textures and some optimizing. I brought the file size down to 100,000 mb. I may not always hit the target, but I do my best to try to keep small details in mind. Specifically that the story is taking place in the fall season, so when placing plants and trees, I have to remind myself to take the textures in photoshop to make them autumn colors. But this too also came out real gorgeous.

The clothing store will be getting an adjustment as it looks more like a sex shop/sex dungeon with its current lighting lol. But aside from that, turned out nice and will be better once I've revised the lighting. Trying to keep the theme going, I named the store Arachne.

And the easiest of them all was the jacuzzi area of a spa. Nothing special.

The process of sourcing and converting custom assets can be a pain in the ass. But I don't like to limit my creativity by what's available. Not only that, but gives Artemis some uniqueness by not recycling assets available. So, I'm real happy with how these came out. Just need to populate some of these and add clothes to the Arachne shop today. Then start working on the scenes I created these sets for.

Lastly, each book will get an updated loading splash screen. The render used for this devlog is a preview of the new loading screen. I've also supplied a 4K version to this post. Just a bit of a glimpse of Artemis once her personality has fully developed.
That's all for today, back to the grind!

Thank you all, be safe and stay hydrated!

- digi.B

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Ah yes, I know the pain of having untold millions of polygons. Often used to run into that issue in Blender. But I fixed it, went from 16gb ram to 64 - likely going to 128 soon. That topped with my 6800xt (y) Peachy. Truth be told I could put in the effort to lower some counts, literally is four clicks of a mouse button. But, hey. Any excuse to upgrade, right? :p

Really looking forward to the next installment of this story. One of my favourites!

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and Sasanid

Mouws

Jun 3, 2017
Ah yes, I know the pain of having untold millions of polygons. Often used to run into that issue in Blender. But I fixed it, went from 16gb ram to 64 - likely going to 128 soon. That topped with my 6800xt (y) Peachy. Truth be told I could put in the effort to lower some counts, literally is four clicks of a mouse button. But, hey. Any excuse to upgrade, right? :p

Really looking forward to the next installment of this story. One of my favourites!
Is there any say as to when that might be? Is it weeks or rather months?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Very new to this VN. I just hope for one thing... A ridiculous, head-over-heels, crazy-in-love, romantic relationship for Kindra and the MC. They both deserve it so much!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes