Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Uhh... They look very different to me. How did you come to the conclusion that they're the same model? I'd say the MC has the same model though. The devs would try not to use the same models in their work because of the confusion it would cause if they decided to do a cameo. Just look at Lexi when she saw Artemis's mc.
No conclusion. Just the question asking if anyone knows the models used. The model facial structures share some similarities. Maybe it is wishful thinking.

Most devs do not change the characters at all. Those that do generally do so in a minimal way. But surprisingly, even a minor change can be enough to trick the eye into believing it is an entirely new character.

Some people just have an eye for picking out the model and even the skin and individual morphs! I'm hoping someone has done that here with these characters.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Also just finished the playthrough. Incredible fucking game! One helluva cliffhanger!

I went to the Patreon page to make some considerations before pledging. But it didn't reveal much.
The last update was over 7 months ago. Is that typical? Do the updates only come when he also updates Steam?
Roughly 2 major updates per year?

Pretty intense gaming experience. Very robust for a visual novel. Idle animations, excellent expressions, very natural and conversational feel to each character. Certainly, a lot of work and programming goes into each render, scene, etc.
I truly enjoyed this experience!

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Imagine having the balls to kiss a very popular DJ in front of a crowd uninvited. MC is gonna have so many holes tore into him when they get home.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
I went to the Patreon page to make some considerations before pledging. But it didn't reveal much.
The last update was over 7 months ago. Is that typical? Do the updates only come when he also updates Steam?
Roughly 2 major updates per year?
if you mean game updates, then yes. about 2 updates a year, roughly an entire chapter or so each time. if you mean dev updates, those are weekly. as for the steam updates, there have been none, as far as i know. most games that can be considered great or even masterpieces, like LoF, CS and pretty much the entire "shared universe" (as i see it at least), take a lot of time and patience to make properly. we're talking thousands of renders at a good or great quality and story telling that still keeps you engaged. i'd rather none of these devs rush the process and make it right rather than ending up disappointed.

Apr 1, 2023
My favorite LI are always the ones that take forever to get sexual content so of course she is my favorite. It keeps happening.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough. Well, shit. I told myself I won´t choose favorites with this game but she won me over. She is the best, indeed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What Artemis does best (besides realistically paced 60 FPS sex scenes that aren't in slow motion) is emotional content. The facial expressions and reactions bring such gravitas and emotional depth to the characters, you can't help but be drawn into the story. It is some of the best artwork out of anything I've read. Just that theater scene with the jumpscare and Zelda's reaction tells me so much about their dynamic. You can envision so much more even though we only see a fraction of their interactions in the renders.

She's great. Absolutely great. It's hard to choose between the LIs.

I want to headpat Dr. Karahadian.
1685212348704.jpeg

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
What Artemis does best (besides realistically paced 60 FPS sex scenes that aren't in slow motion) is emotional content. The facial expressions and reactions bring such gravitas and emotional depth to the characters, you can't help but be drawn into the story. It is some of the best artwork out of anything I've read. Just that theater scene with the jumpscare and Zelda's reaction tells me so much about their dynamic. You can envision so much more even though we only see a fraction of their interactions in the renders.

She's great. Absolutely great. It's hard to choose between the LIs.

I want to headpat Dr. Karahadian.
View attachment 2654338
Exactly. I hardly play these games for the sex scenes anymore. I just enjoy the story, interactions, friendships and romance. Artemis is the perfect example for that. So glad I gave it a chance.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Soooo many great characters in this. zoe and naomi are great characters but are that the bottom of my list. Cass isn't even on the list lol...that bitch has no redeeming qualities and I have no interest in giving her that chance :p.
The humor is great...not many VN out there that can get me to literally laugh out loud Like this one.
Its impossible for me to rank the girls...theyre all great.
PLayed this through again last night and paid more attention to the story....kinda get the feeling that theres another tragic moment coming the MC's way and I'm not talking about the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter.

Reactions: Ilhares
Jul 31, 2018
fuck me, i devoured the entire vn in one single day and now i want more..........btw i saw someone posted some screenshot about going to the cinema with the albino girl (dont remember the name at the moment), how do i get those scene?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
if you mean game updates, then yes. about 2 updates a year, roughly an entire chapter or so each time. if you mean dev updates, those are weekly. as for the steam updates, there have been none, as far as i know. most games that can be considered great or even masterpieces, like LoF, CS and pretty much the entire "shared universe" (as i see it at least), take a lot of time and patience to make properly. we're talking thousands of renders at a good or great quality and story telling that still keeps you engaged. i'd rather none of these devs rush the process and make it right rather than ending up disappointed.
Thank you for the thorough reply. I sincerely appreciate it. Choosing what games to support is much easier when you get a better feeling for it from honest supporters. I'm excited to see where Artemis goes!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough. Well, shit. I told myself I won´t choose favorites with this game but she won me over. She is the best, indeed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She does masterfully straddle that fine line between painfully shy and devilishly playful, doesn't she? Here's hoping that's not the only thing she can masterfully straddle.

Reactions: rolfcopter
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes