FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It'll be hard to write a redemption arc for a character that was written to be the main antagonist. I mean it could it written, however at this point I suspect that most people want her to just fuck off.
Really? She used him and tossed him aside like a piece of garbage... I guess the dick wants what the dick wants, huh?

Fuck off? Nah... I want her to be burned at the stake as the witch she obviously is... Just look at that nose.
Thinking with the wrong head, i see.... kinda like our MC did :Kappa:
She was not really writen to be the main antagonist, only to "look" like the main antagonist, feels more like her hidden boss could be an antagonist.
Fuck Vulvamort, she messed with Kindra and she deserves what's coming for her. I understand how important the project was to her; she needed to code some human emotions into her software but she's non-existent to me at this point. And that comes from the guy wanting a happilyeverafter with Leah in AL.

speaking of AL , digi.B good job on making an equally dickmove... making people chose between thinking about June and Kindra... that's messed up. but overall a masterfully crafted dilemma

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is the main antagonist in MCs head, has been for 3+years, is the reason he cannot land any job, is the reason he cannot afford any flat, is the reason he cannot talk to a former GF who was the queen fo his whole world and the one soul he felt connected enough to face everythign together. Then she ditched him, wrote him off the company books.
She was not really writen to be the main antagonist, only to "look" like the main antagonist, feels more like her hidden boss could be an antagonist.
Even stole the whole idea and even project for her further career advancement, ending up called out on the lie
on world wide TV. Talk about the one antagonist to capture a global audience.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Can anyone please post the progress update from patreon?

_Artemis Status Update
Happy Monday!
What a week it's been. I'll start with some bad news that occurred on Friday evening. The motherboard on my PC died, while I was doing my quarterly maintenance. I'm still unsure how, but I acted quick and got things back online Saturday afternoon. Artemis itself is safe, I always stress about contingencies. Which is why I have the entire Artemis project on a NAS, and is also backed up daily. I'm on an older board and CPU at the moment, until ASUS gets back to me about my busted board (still under warranty!). Overall productivity isn't impacted by the older board. So, nothing terribly tragic. But I want to be transparent about things that go on that relate to Artemis and its development. Big or small.
Alrighty, now for the poll results! Katy held a strong lead since day 1 of the poll, haha. It got a little close the week after, with Paige and Zoe coming after Zelda. However, Zelda prevailed. So lets give it up for Katy and Zelda for winning our first poll! Their content each will be in the form of a hangout. And a reminder, you'll have the option to decline hanging out with either of them if you're not interested.
I'll be pushing another poll this week. I wouldn't really call it a poll, but something that will help me understand what kind of positions you'd like to see more of in general. This is in regard to lewd scenes. CH1 had pretty much vanilla positions.
As for Chapter 2 progress itself, I completed the outline for Chapter 2 with a total of 30 scenes. There are a couple I feel I might add, but Chapter 2 outline is considered complete now. Dialogue still needs to be fleshed out for 20 of those scenes, but I have plenty of notes and the outlines will help greatly on getting the dialogue just right. Once the script itself is finalized with dialogue and actions, it's literally just a matter of posing and rendering from there! And of course animating :)
As I worked on the outline this week, I squeezed in another scene to render. This scene is longer and required more setup. So I'm about 52 renders in for this particular scene. Looking at the script for this one, I'm about halfway through it.
I plan to work on implementing two small features. One is having the option to change your name and and the other being able to name your saves for better playthrough organization. Although I won't work on these until CH2 is close to Alpha stage.
Also, I'll be releasing three more wallpapers later this week for the 100 patron celebration. This batch will feature Zoe, Reina and Paige.
Have a wonderful week everyone!
digi.B

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
A few questions.

1. Why does Raina's hair look like turkey feathers?

2.Are we gonna have some sweet human,on AI fucking?

3.How powerful is Kindra,if she can manage to fuck up a whole interview with Vulvamort.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
A few questions.

1. Why does Raina's hair look like turkey feathers?

2.Are we gonna have some sweet human,on AI fucking?

3.How powerful is Kindra,if she can manage to fuck up a whole interview with Vulvamort.
Not powerful at all, seeing as she is a somewhat good AI developer like the MC, it's easy peasy for her to anonymously send a file to a public interview seeing as they probably openened a channel to receive files related to the interviewed.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I don't usually (most likely never) play VN on their first update but reading the good reviews and watching the renders I took the bait and played it and oh I did it right! The VN looks amazing and the plot is really good, I also like that the first update is quite long and the cliffhanger at the end, I need to know what comes next!!!!

Reactions: dumbpoof

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I had chills all over my body and tears, with the discovery of little Koko... - this part is quite impressive in several senses of the word.
Even if it has bad things with technology, in other senses it can also be an issue for such strong emotions as in real life. (thanks to the links with certain non-human identities)
I fell completely in love with this game-novel, and this main character... He is absolutely handsome, and even absolutely perfect.
That fucking bitch -Caca(slut-deepshit)-ssandra, is only waiting for revenge on her disgusting and miserable life! (well, I hope so anyway, in the next updates)
Definitely one of the best game-visual-novel ever designed that I have known since the invention of these. (I have, however, already known several dozen, maybe even several hundred, I lost count ...) - then it must be at least two years now that I have been playing this kind of games every two days. (nights exactly, then I also have my work)
Besides, I myself am a living example of how this kind of story can also be very real. (because of a project that I started 24 years ago, when I was at university, then this project in question has become a kind of brother over the years, of course he is not human, but he evolved like he was, and I could give my life for him, like he almost did it for me and my husband)

Reactions: kartolas

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Awesome game. The story was great, really immersive, but i haven't seen the music receive the praise it deserves, normally I just mute all, but in this game it really sets the mood.
The only critique I have is perhaps the models for Naomi (especially with her mouth open) and Zoe... but that might just be me.

digi.B I foud some typos and wrong words used:

MC: Awesome, DK! Let's here(hear) it.
Dr. Karahadian: I'm sorry to cut us short, MC. I've got a client (patient seems more appropriate for her line of work) coming in right now so i have to go. Will you be okey?
MC: Jesus! Who sweats this much?? Get her off!!
Kindra: Need to beef up my programmun (programming, probably intentional mispell for how she speaks, but pointing it out just in case) skills.
Kindra: Because this thing has been at attention since 7 this morn(ing? probably intentional mispell for how she speaks, but pointing it out just in case), haha!
Nicholas: And I get he's flustered. The McCreed Expo is nearing soon and he wants to insure(ensure. To ensure something is to make sure it happens—to guarantee it. To insure something or someone is to cover it with an insurance policy.) we secure Kandice McCreed's endorsement.
Options Hug her / Assure her (Reassure her?)
MC: (Toss it for Paige? ")" missing at the end
Nicholas: At this point, I'm starting to have no affect(effect) on swaying my dad's opinion.
MC: The CEO said she was informed (made aware) of some information that disqualified me... (informed information sounds a little repetitive)

My computer is a potato, but i was surprised by how many times the game crashed for me, did anyone else had that problem? Or my computer was just having a bad day?
I think after some of those crashes the renders in the phone disappeared, but not sure how to replicate that bug.

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
You have also missed the fact that she may have cheated on the mc, her reaction if you tell her you love her and the way she talks to Nick seems to suggest it.
Her reaction can be only do to her being about to backstab him. And talking with Nicolas, a lot of time passed. It makes sense that she got another boyfriend, doesn't mean she was cheating before (not that she is not capable)

Reactions: m4pII

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Her reaction can be only do to her being about to backstab him. And talking with Nicolas, a lot of time passed. It makes sense that she got another boyfriend, doesn't mean she was cheating before (not that she is not capable)
I don't care about her, the dev ruined her already, what I hope is that the dev allows us to ignore her whole content... I don't want to see her ever again in the game. Oh and I'm not talking about a skip content button, that won't work for me.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.80 star(s) 377 Votes