giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I like this, the story is very interesting and engaging. The cons; the renders are kinda grainy, and the overused model of mc, other than that, it's a pretty good release, in my opinion.

Reactions: digi.B

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
found this when you go talk to Destiny the First time in the hot tub you're fine but if you click on her again and go through the same dialogue this error occurs, that i can ignore so it's not game breaking but still

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/wmp/ch1/INK/floor_1/ch1_wmp_ink_poolcuzzu.rpy", line 72, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "code/wmp/ch1/INK/floor_1/ch1_wmp_ink_poolcuzzu.rpyc", line 72, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/code/wmp/ch1/INK/floor_1/ch1_wmp_ink_poolcuzzu.rpy", line 72, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
_ARTEMIS 0.1.0
Tue Mar 23 23:31:05 2021
```

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Haha, thanks everyone for the comments. I've updated the tags to inform what sexual content I plan on doing. I really do love the animating aspect of this. So there are going to be more animations in the next chapter. One of my Patreon goals is to make enough to buy a rendering PC for animations. One of the animations took like two full days to render, so that was two days I wasn't able to really do much 3D wise. So going to do my best fill in good content before that goal becomes a reality..

Grasping Ren'Py and refamiliarizing myself with 3D work (I haven't done anything 3D in like 15 years), a lot of the learning/training is out of the way (for the most part. Always room to grow) I'll be focusing on just content now.

Hahaha....yeah that last thumbnail isn't the best. At that stage, I was still learning how to better light a scene. If there's time, I may go back and redo the scene. But only if it doesn't hinder development time, so I won't make a promise on that scene in particular.

I'm glad everyone likes the cowboy, haha.

Share Artemis with your communities! Or leave a review!
Thanks, maybe you should add a Harem tag if you plan an ending with more than 2 girls since there is MFFF :p
(the harem tag should be fine to add in the op tags if you have it planned) (y)

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Nice characters, big tits, good story and a good dose of humor. Really really good! (y) Can't wait for episode 2 ... maybe tomorrow?;)

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
shit, that was probably for first time when i wanted delete game even before geting to main menu....i am afraid to click on start now

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Thanks everyone for your comments! Both critical and praise. Can't grow without the criticism!

So far there has been mention of two bugs. Both in the free roam parts. I'll be working on the fixes and get them out asap. Both that involve the second sandbox. Probably a sign I should consider, haha.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks everyone for your comments! Both critical and praise. Can't grow without the criticism!

So far there has been mention of two bugs. Both in the free roam parts. I'll be working on the fixes and get them out asap. Both that involve the second sandbox. Probably a sign I should consider, haha.
Be proud u made something real good....
..now give me more of it....

digi.B

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Sandboxes I don't really plan on making it a core thing. If any, there may be max two an update? I would say the second sandbox added about a month to development. Between posing, rendering all the floors, the interactions. Then there was the coding involved, then the testing that really bloated things. Even now, the two bugs revolve around the sandbox part.

I'm going to do a little research here and see what opinions have been said about how it has been done in other games. The minimap is a feature I already invested in. But with the amount of work involved, I plan to be very conscious on when to add it.

Reactions: Grelk and Jsd16

Naughty Tiger

May 17, 2020
Sandboxes I don't really plan on making it a core thing. If any, there may be max two an update? I would say the second sandbox added about a month to development. Between posing, rendering all the floors, the interactions. Then there was the coding involved, then the testing that really bloated things. Even now, the two bugs revolve around the sandbox part.

I'm going to do a little research here and see what opinions have been said about how it has been done in other games. The minimap is a feature I already invested in. But with the amount of work involved, I plan to be very conscious on when to add it.
Thank you for this. I've played through some games with sandbox that were decent but it drains my desire to go through.

Your story is good. The MC isn't too lame or too perfect so good there. I love Kindra. She brings the levity that is needed while not taking away the growth of things.

All in all, this is one of my favorite games on here, even with just one chapter.

Reactions: m3lee
4.80 star(s) 370 Votes