stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Fact of the matter is, there is and always be differing time frames for every creator depending on their RL problems or if its a cash grab. Some do slow release to grab as much as they can from patreon/substar. I also notice alot of creators now are doing the thing of finding out who the popular character is with voting polls so they can put them on the back burner "nudes" wise and keep people coming back hoping to catch a glimpse of a tit. Then there are authors like moonbox (grandmas house) who release biweekly (and also use this save the popular char for last routine). If its Digis main income I would think they would release more often considering others release so much content in less time, getting paid far less. But it is what it is. All I can say is if they did a redo at this point it would be shooting a hole in their foot. This is usually the point where many authors would do that or abandon the game and cash grab till it dries up. Well see as time goes on, maybe they will finish sometime in 5 years...or not.... I dont bother worrying about it, had way too many Vns I got hooked on, only for them to get trashed half way through so I keep my expectations low (as well as my donations, which never happen till they finish btw). Wont pay for an unfinished game in any situation.

NøH9

Aug 22, 2018
Wow i played the first release long time ago and restarted it yesterday Great work great story thanks again i will come again when there is another realease !

Reactions: vireker and D Dog

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Oh, well then you aren't going to like the matching one he wears on his dong. He tells the girls it's his "winter condom".
I won't be disliking it as I won't be playing, no sense in actively choosing to being annoyed each time I see the dweeb MC in a beanie throughout the story. I'd be yelling at the computer "Take the fucking beanie off". lol No need for that aggravation. Best of luck to the Dev.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
A-are you serious?
On a daily basis, I see people complain about a lot of dumb shit on F95 threads like "No HaReM?" or "DeV TaKeS ToO LoNG!!!" or "UpDaTe WhEn?"... I've even seen a dude claim he rage quit and deleted a game just because one of the LIs didn't save her virginity for the MC even after he ghosted her for 5 years...

...but "The MC wore a beanie" is definitely a first and it's right up there with some of the dumbest complaints I've ever seen on F95.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
On a daily basis, I see people complain about a lot of dumb shit on F95 threads like "No HaReM?" or "DeV TaKeS ToO LoNG!!!" or "UpDaTe WhEn?"... I've even seen a dude claim he rage quit and deleted a game just because one of the LIs didn't save her virginity for the MC even after he ghosted her for 5 years...

...but "The MC wore a beanie" is definitely a first and it's right up there with some of the dumbest complaints I've ever seen on F95.
You should ask "one prominet member" :p he has a category List, maybe he adds a new one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes