jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Happy Monday!

More steady progress last week. I got kind of concerned about render times for the outdoor shots since the scene takes place at twilight and the set had very few light sources (see above). But renders were actually 20 minutes faster and had hardly any grain at all. So major plus with this one. When I was posing this scene, I contemplated animating the stretch Naomi is doing (Cammy from Street Fighter). I told myself if there's time during the beta, I'll do it. But no promises since I've got a number of them backlogged that take precedence. I've got about 50ish or so left to do for this scene which will be wrapped up today.

Once I'm done with these renders, I'm going to sift through my renders and document the ones that need to be corrected. I went through some last week and didn't find many. And I don't expect a lot from this next batch. Aside from that though, just one scene remains once this scene is wrapped up. Feels pretty good to say that.

That's it for this report. Going to dive back into the grind!

Thanks, everyone and have yourselves a great week (and stay hydrated!)

- digi.B

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Every once in a while, I see something posted by someone I've already ignored and I just can't help myself.

Not sure about this story, I can't see any man act the way the MC acts when confronted by a former ex that betrayed him - most would just tell her off and start over - and the partnership thing with Kindra would be great - no-one would react like he did as she never betrayed him back in high school
Then the crap that happens in a sorority, with no ability to say NO - really. Sex crazed Girls living together. June is great and I really like her but the rest, wouldn't have anything to do with them ( a little less tattoe's would be nice as well
First, the fact that you can't empathize with "the way the MC acts" implies you've never had to deal with trauma in any form. Good for you.

Second, I'm not really sure what you meant about the Kindra stuff, since the MC doesn't act negatively towards her -- again, except for the part where his past trauma is interfering with his ability to act in a way you think is "how any man would act" ...

Third ... if the sorority hazing part of the game was too much for you, how did you get far enough into the game to decide June is great? ALSO ... the Sorority is called INK for a reason other than just random Greek letters. Should have seen that coming.

And lastly ...
Also is there a possibility to create a harem???
... you do know all threads in F95 have tags, both from the dev or original poster in the OP and autogenerated that show up at the top of every page. HAREM is one of the most common tags, and easiest to get -- all a game has to allow is 3 or more girls be romanceable at the same time. So CLEARLY if that tag isn't even at the top of the page, the answer is
vince-mc-mahon-no-chance.gif

Okay, got that out of my system. Back onto the list you go.

Jul 20, 2022
... you do know all threads in F95 have tags, both from the dev or original poster in the OP and autogenerated that show up at the top of every page. HAREM is one of the most common tags, and easiest to get -- all a game has to allow is 3 or more girls be romanceable at the same time. So CLEARLY if that tag isn't even at the top of the page, the answer is
While I agree with everything you said prior to this and this in most cases, not every game lists planned tags or every tag available in the game. Artemis has what is technically graphic violence in it (bear fighting a dog and attacking Kindra, the douche during the Zelda date, also multiple scenes involving Cassandra), and it isn't listed. Honestly with how close and open some of the girls are, the game sort of screams harem, or at the very least a poly relationship. May just be hopium though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
While I agree with everything you said prior to this and this in most cases, not every game lists planned tags or every tag available in the game. Artemis has what is technically graphic violence in it (bear fighting a dog and attacking Kindra, the douche during the Zelda date, also multiple scenes involving Cassandra), and it isn't listed. Honestly with how close and open some of the girls are, the game sort of screams harem, or at the very least a poly relationship. May just be hopium though.
Okay, I agree that the game has some scenes that involve violent acts, but I don't think any of it falls into the "graphic" category (MAYBE Cassandra if you call what happens in her room more than hate-sex, if you go that route). While the Bear is scary, you don't see any of the damage on screen, and one punch to the face and one armbar to the ground with no blood wouldn't even necessarily draw a PG-13 rating.

As for the potential Harem-ness of the sorority, that feels more like projecting as the player. There's more hints of a potential threesome from Kinda and June than anything that happens with the other potential LIs. Even Katy doesn't seem inclined to share (at least not yet). There's only two times you're even in a sexual situation with more than one girl around in the entire first four chapters: First, when you're blue-balling yourself for the sorority, and second when two of the non-LIs are "hungry" during Halloween. So while it may be instinctual to play a game of this type and treat any group of women that are all nice to the MC as a potential harem, nothing in the game actually has pointed in that direction so far (and, in fact, has implied the opposite multiple times).

So yea, probably need to reign in on all that hopium you've been ingesting. ;)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Graphic violence is specifically, any graphical violence such as blood, gore, etc. Is it violence? Yes. Graphic? No.

I would love to see some of the girls at the same time. But I appreciate the reality that having to choose a love interest brings to any game. There are some harem games that get so ridiculous at not choosing a love interest that it hurts the story significantly.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Unfortunatly, no, no harem, you can with the Mod have all sexscenes with the Girls, but it is not achievable without, you must choose one girl, which you end up, How Elhemeer said, some are more experimantal than others
The game and the story is so good that it compesates full of not being a harem game, in my books and it has it unique charm just because of that, the writing did its purpose.
In my opinion.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Haha, this won't be forced on you. And it is only going to be released as a bonus scene patch. Choice is going to be yours to make. Same for harem for those concerned.
It seems we might get some harem and incest scenes as a bonus though

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It seems we might get some harem and incest scenes as a bonus though
Wait, digi actually talked about this
So there will be an optional incest patch, do we know if it'll be bonus content after the game is done, or a patch we'll get soon?

More importantly, doesn't this mean MC's mom might be alive??
:PogChamp:

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
So there will be an optional incest patch, do we know if it'll be bonus content after the game is done, or a patch we'll get soon?

It does not seem digi.B said anything much about when. The Mom seem as of right now the only target for an incest patch but because Mcs father is still out there halfsisters can be introduced too. Which i not hoping for because we have enough LIs

Oct 10, 2022

You my friend made my day. She is by far the most interesting character, I am not sure whether or not I'd follow the incest route but I'd love to see her more not just as a memory.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Huh ... Digi talked about that over two years ago. It's interesting considering how the game has played since then (I think that would have been around the same time the "Date Night" section would have been released? Not sure. Before my time here.) ... Either way, sounds like either he changed his mind since then, or there will be "alt" versions of the latter half of the game allowing for non-cannon play that could allow for some larger group enjoyments after all.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Damn, seeing how close which each new status updates we are made me so damn excited for the update but it's interesting to read there's gonna be incest.
I can't really see MC's mom being alive but what a plot twist that would be, maybe the LI's will keep blueballing him and it would ended up, him having lewd dreams about his mother....man i can see the teasing Kindra would gave him hehe. Most likely the incest gonna be a threesomes with some li and her sister and damn i would love that.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Damn, seeing how close which each new status updates we are made me so damn excited for the update but it's interesting to read there's gonna be incest.
I can't really see MC's mom being alive but what a plot twist that would be, maybe the LI's will keep blueballing him and it would ended up, him having lewd dreams about his mother....man i can see the teasing Kindra would gave him hehe. Most likely the incest gonna be a threesomes with some li and her sister and damn i would love that.
That's the thing ... two years ago he said there "eventually" would be an "extra" iPatch and/or harem patch ... that kinda sounds like something to deal with when everything else is done, and the story just finished part 1 of 4. So I wouldn't -- as the saying goes -- hold my breath.

To be honest, I don't think I'll play this one with either patch, and certainly not before the game is done. I'm not sure how it would fit the story being told.

That said, if an option for Zelda, June and Kendra scene suddenly showed up, but only with a patch ... yea, never mind waiting.

(Also, just realized a patch might be needed for a scene involving both Katy and Scarlett, which doesn't seem likely at the moment, but further down the line, closer to the middle/end of the story? I could see that.)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That said, if an option for Zelda, June and Kendra scene suddenly showed up, but only with a patch ... yea, never mind waiting.
These are my three, as well. Kindra, June, Zelda would be my order!
(Also, just realized a patch might be needed for a scene involving both Katy and Scarlett, which doesn't seem likely at the moment, but further down the line, closer to the middle/end of the story? I could see that.)
If there were a retro incest patch, I could only imagine this would be the content.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
That's the thing ... two years ago he said there "eventually" would be an "extra" iPatch and/or harem patch ... that kinda sounds like something to deal with when everything else is done, and the story just finished part 1 of 4. So I wouldn't -- as the saying goes -- hold my breath.

To be honest, I don't think I'll play this one with either patch, and certainly not before the game is done. I'm not sure how it would fit the story being told.

Yeah it's deffinitely sounds to me like 'after the game is done let's add some fun stuff' type of thing but yeah, I'm not really sure I'm interested in harem. Let me have some fun before I choose my future wife you know but that's it.
(though, would the patch be really needed if threesome eventually would happened but Katy and Scarlett didn't done anything with each other? Just thinking out loud.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Graphic violence is specifically, any graphical violence such as blood, gore, etc. Is it violence? Yes. Graphic? No.

I would love to see some of the girls at the same time. But I appreciate the reality that having to choose a love interest brings to any game. There are some harem games that get so ridiculous at not choosing a love interest that it hurts the story significantly.
i understand that it can take away some of the "realism" but that is why a game have choices, no? cause it may add realism to u, and if u want ur game to stay that way, u have the chance to do it (u only pick one LI, and romance her and no one else), but that is why games have choices. What i mean is that its sounds like u prefer the game to not have the option of a harem, cause it would affect ur perception of realism? so, an option that u personally will not pick, is affecting ur perception of realism... how does that work exactly? . To be fair, im know to be quite dumb, so... its probably just me who doesnt get it.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
i understand that it can take away some of the "realism" but that is why a game have choices, no? cause it may add realism to u, and if u want ur game to stay that way, u have the chance to do it (u only pick one LI, and romance her and no one else), but that is why games have choices. What i mean is that its sounds like u prefer the game to not have the option of a harem, cause it would affect ur perception of realism? so, an option that u personally will not pick, is affecting ur perception of realism... how does that work exactly? . To be fair, im know to be quite dumb, so... its probably just me who doesnt get it.
Nah, man. It's just your preference. All the girls are great! It would be great to have all of them. Can't blame a person for wanting that.

There is a lot that goes into making those choices happen behind the scenes, in the programming. That is an exponential amount of programming. For example, say there are 10 love interests but you only like 6 of them. So, then the writing, programming, and renders all have to reflect those choices. That would be impossible for the average person or a large, overpaid team. That is why harem games usually make you take all the love interests, wanted or not.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes