Nov 7, 2020
As someone already pointed out everyone doesn’t need to be friends or end up one big hug fest. I personally love a good villain and Cass is definitely that.

What I do hope is if the Dev does some kind of a forgiveness route with her I hope there’s another route with Mc dominating Cass, wouldn’t mind humiliating her.
I love the way you think lol

• Haha
Reactions: House Of Black

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Choices
I'm really wanting to focus on choices where it fits. One thing I can promise though is that I won't force the end girl on you. But you will have to make the right choices for who you want.

so in the genre spoiler you say harem is planned but there won't be a harem ending? @ digi.B

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Wait... Does friends with benefits fall under harem? Because all I know harem falls under wives and concubines. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see... Because normally my understanding of harem is what I wrote previously.
Yeah, F95 is more expansive in what tags cover, otherwise they would need a lot of subcategories. And then it would be even messier and more difficult to find content, which is already not easy.

Reactions: flame13th

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
I just want to say how much I love the fact that the dev didn't go the usual route of having the protagonist be "just a normal guy" who just so happens to have a big dick and is really good at fucking girls. I hate when everyone in the game knows more about the game's plot and is more knowledgeable about various subjects than the main protagonist, as it just makes me feel small and insignificant to the story. I also like that he didn't choose the first-person perspective, because not only does it not make me feel like I'm the main protagonist (I'm a guy, in my room sitting at my computer and looking at my computer screen. Doing so in the first-person perspective doesn't make me feel any different), but it also kinda partially ruins the game for me as I can't visualize the character that I'm playing. I think that the developer should go even further and name the character himself instead of letting us name him because it would make him feel like an independent character even more.

It's just my opinion, but I really don't understand people who want to pretend that they are the main protagonist of the game instead of just controlling the main character. The Witcher games were a success because Geralt was a developed and fleshed-out character, and your decisions were only meant to interpret how his moral compass applies to different situations.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I think that the developer should go even further and name the character himself instead of letting us name him because it would make him feel like an independent character even more.

It's just my opinion, but I really don't understand people who want to pretend that they are the main protagonist of the game instead of just controlling the main character. The Witcher games were a success because Geralt was a developed and fleshed-out character, and your decisions were only meant to interpret how his moral compass applies to different situations.
Hard disagree. How would taking away the option to name the MC improve the story at all? It's still going to be the same story but now it takes away the player freedom to put some part of themselves in the game. Also, The Witcher had decades of source material that established his moral compass so you can't really compare it to a VN with only one update

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Hard disagree. How would taking away the option to name the MC improve the story at all? It's still going to be the same story but now it takes away the player freedom to put some part of themselves in the game. Also, The Witcher had decades of source material that established his moral compass so you can't really compare it to a VN with only one update
Because, then we would get the feeling that we are playing an already existing character, rather than a character that only exists for our convenience. I mean, I'm a Slav and I have a Slavic name, so I have virtually no use for the option to add my name as it would only break the immersion of the game. Having an existing character with a name would allow us to explore his family background more, rather than just keep it vague so as not to break the illusion that we personally are the character of the game, which is something that almost every game found on this website does.

Reactions: GroPin

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Because, then we would get the feeling that we are playing an already existing character, rather than a character that only exists for our convenience. I mean, I'm a Slav and I have a Slavic name, so I have virtually no use for the option to add my name as it would only break the immersion of the game. Having an existing character with a name would allow us to explore his family background more, rather than just keep it vague so as not to break the illusion that we personally are the character of the game, which is something that almost every game found on this website does.
He doesn't have a default name ? Just call him John then if you really want. To each their own but I prefer to roleplay as a MC than just be a spectator, there are normal novels for that. The choices to make help the immersion.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
We are learning about his family background though. The MC's relationship with his late mother seems like it's going to be pretty important to the story so I don't see how naming the MC changes that. If seeing your name on the screen is immersion breaking for you then the good thing about being able to change the name is that you can call him whatever you want without having to remove a feature a lot of people like

Reactions: MrFriendly

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
He doesn't have a default name ? Just call him John then if you really want. To each their own but I prefer to roleplay as a MC than just be a spectator, there are normal novels for that. The choices to make help the immersion.
Influencing the story in a way you want it to go is certainly the main appeal of visual novels, but I desire a story where the character has his own personality and talents (apart from being a sex machine), and then, you influence the story from the perspective of that character. Maybe if you were an inner voice of a character or something like that.

We are learning about his family background though. The MC's relationship with his late mother seems like it's going to be pretty important to the story so I don't see how naming the MC changes that. If seeing your name on the screen is immersion breaking for you then the good thing about being able to change the name is that you can call him whatever you want without having to remove a feature a lot of people like
Yes, but his mother was never named and has only been seen in flashbacks and his father has only been mentioned once in passing. These kinds of stories usually end up with the parents of the main character dead or disappeared. Creating an existing character would allow us to explore his background more thoroughly. Usually, the purpose of adult VNs is to give us an erotic situation for us to fap, but the dev of this game clearly cares about storytelling, so I thought I might give my two cents. Most games with female main characters seem to name their protagonists (although, I don't play adult VNs with female protagonists, so maybe some of them allow you to change their names).

I guess this is a matter of taste. This small criticism is certainly not gonna ruin this game for me.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
I always named my MC as Cain. If have last name usually goes with Cain Hunter if it is a game with serious plot, if it is for fap material, Cain Shaft. :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Anyway, my bet is that there's gonna be something happened regarding on his mother's background since what I can see from the existing storyline is that she's a talented or an important soldier (or some sort). Maybe they gonna explore that in the future or making the MC obtained a government contract because of the people that used to work with his mother.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I always named my MC as Cain. If have last name usually goes with Cain Hunter if it is a game with serious plot, if it is for fap material, Cain Shaft. :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Anyway, my bet is that there's gonna be something happened regarding on his mother's background since what I can see from the existing storyline is that she's a talented or an important soldier (or some sort). Maybe they gonna explore that in the future or making the MC obtained a government contract because of the people that used to work with his mother.
:unsure:

I have not considered a possible angle from mom's associates. The Mc might have an ally willing to flex some real muscle when Vulvamort comes knocking for second round, specially if she tries to steal Koko.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
:unsure:

I have not considered a possible angle from mom's associates. The Mc might have an ally willing to flex some real muscle when Vulvamort comes knocking for second round, specially if she tries to steal Koko.
The are a lot of angle to play around with. That's why I love story-rich game. He could get help from his mother's side or there are possibility of her still being alive (I dunno since died on a mission usually led to going underground cliche). Or there might be something with his father's side (the usual cliche is comes from a wealthy family).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i usually name em gigachad or studmuffin. last names vary but my most used one is sexy, never fails to get a giggle out of me when i see "mr sexy" reminds me of fallout 4 where your robot butler would actually say that as your name.

for a certain kind of game the last name of choice is Wincester

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes