RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Hm... I don't see Kindra as perfect, she is the best girl but she will fuck up, actually she already did. Because of a desire to show up Cassandra and protect the MC she revealed the existence of a functional AI (Koko) on national television. She couldn't stop herself from showing up Cassandra and it is going to bite her in the ass. Cassandra and a whole slew of competitors are going to want that dog. And since Kindra is the registered owner of the property they live at the location is public record. Only a matter of time before someone shows up to steal Koko.

As for Cassandra being evil, well, in terms of the MC she is but to a larger extent not really. She is selfish and tries whatever she can to get what she wants but that's not capital E "Evil" to me. As for her redemption the only thing I can think of is if she isn't the one who steals Koko, instead what if someone else does and she actually tries to help the MC and Kindra get the dog back in exchange for the programming necessary to create an AI?

To me Cassandra is the type of woman who makes dicks go soft. Doesn't matter what she does in terms of redemption, she is one pile of wood away from being burned at the stake.
Oh, I think you're spot on about what is going to happen. However, you and I agree on the witch, so your remark about burning her at the stake is appropriate. To me she's beyond redemption as well, and my MC will avoid/fight her at every chance. It is a credit to Digi.B in how well he's written her, but her backstory is also major drawback if she's supposed to be love interest. Most people aren't going to forgive and forget, so whatever planned redemption arc exists, isn't going to be experienced by many people.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Hopefully, it's not what I fear it is; that the cyberdog is grabbed by this bitch to further her AI research.
I think she's going to steal the dog to try and get MC's programming that she deleted.
It's the same with Cassie. I like her, and I suspect that the author has prepared a story of redemption for her, but I have absolutely no idea how he will do it. He made her too bad, most people hate her.
I'm not as sophisticated as the rest of you guys. Sure, I like a good story, but I'm always looking to get away with fucking as many girls as possible in these games. Usually, if I find a character physically attractive, I'll look for excuses to forgive some prior indiscretion so I can get in her pants. I'm always looking for a feasible redemption arc. But Cassie goes so far beyond the usual unfaithful girlfriend trope. As the others have noted above, she has attempted to sabotage the mc emotionally, personally, and professionally at every turn. I don't care what her excuse is, there is no forgiveness for this horrible monster. Only her utter destruction will satisfy me, no matter how hot she looks. Maybe the developer will surprise me with some twist. But man, it's gonna be tough to change my opinion.

On the flip side, as you've alluded to, never have I liked a love interest as much as Kindra. While I want to get away with banging as many of the girls in the game as possible, I won't do anything if it hurts her.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Haven't seen any estimated release dates on Patreon.
Judging by the progress of development, I think the update should be expected in early/mid June.
In his last dev update he said he wasn't even halfway through chapter 2 so June is probably a little optimistic. He said it took him 7 months to make the first update and it hasn't even been two months since its first release. He's more familiar with game development now so it probably won't take 7 months but I think mid July is probably the earliest we can expect it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Alexa dadario appeared in the 1st true detective out of nowhere.
She was the side pump for a married detective,
had no aspirations, worked pushing papers in a courthouse.

All I remember of her from that whole series was the side action that detective had with her.
Seeing such a fenomenal babe just settle into a brainless fkk toy role to a married man was hurtful.
That is her only role in that whole series - showing just how much of a jerk that detective was.

I am truly sad to see gurls / boys be actual pieces of meat in successful movies.
Watching her scenes was like understanding where leo di caprio/ brad pit came from.

They, all 3 of them, played some brainless, I mean written as forgettable characters,
but used to show off their bodies so as they will have major impact visually, stunning,
effectively out of this world, they look wondrous, fantastic, but have no other quality but looks.

Alex dadario in this game is also a side piece, by her own admission:
MC and his tech whiz BFF always looked at alex like out of their league,
all alex would bring to the table was her looks, she got by twisting mens minds.

There is her forte .. she just dumbfundles guys into doing her bidding.
MC did the project she used to graduate. MC had the software breakthrough.

Alex just has no spark technically, all she does is control men who do her bidding.

MC was settling in as her beau, in his mind, he wanted to bond.
Alex was just afraid she would lose her appeal if not 4 the sex.
So she just did the next best thing - last steamy sex session to break away from MC.

Just like any alien spawn, she dumped MC as a unsuitable host for her ideals.

We shall see how many of us gamers would rekindle something that wretched.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Oh, I think you're spot on about what is going to happen. However, you and I agree on the witch, so your remark about burning her at the stake is appropriate. To me she's beyond redemption as well, and my MC will avoid/fight her at every chance. It is a credit to Digi.B in how well he's written her, but her backstory is also major drawback if she's supposed to be love interest. Most people aren't going to forgive and forget, so whatever planned redemption arc exists, isn't going to be experienced by many people.
The game has good writing but I don't think Cassie is a great example of it (at least not yet). I haven't played since the day it released but from what I remember, she hasn't done anything except for be a villain which makes her a pretty one dimensional character. If this was an RPG, Cassie would choose the evil dialogue option every chance she got.

I'm sure she'll be fleshed out as the game continues but right now she just seems like all she cares about is being the worst whenever she can

Reactions: MrFriendly

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
It reminded me of one thing I don't like about this game - that there is definitely an evil and definitely good character.
I mean, I love Kindra, she's the best girl in the game, but that's the problem.
She's perfect. At least for me, other girls are completely in her shadow.

It's the same with Cassie. I like her, and I suspect that the author has prepared a story of redemption for her, but I have absolutely no idea how he will do it. He made her too bad, most people hate her.
Kindra at the moment is my favorite, but i don't think she is perfect. She seems to be a really emotional woman, so i expect her to fuck up because of this. She's smart as well, but i think she has some kind of secret because of how she doesn't want the MC to see her as DJ KinK. She seems to be activelly running away from it.

About Cassie... I hope she stays as a bad girl until the end. Redemptions arcs are so common nowadays. If the dev wants to "save" her, he can adjust her to look even more like Alexandra Daddario and go the extra mile and have her be a very efficient villain. The combination of this and some chinks in her armor, showing that she does have feelings for the MC, even if really complicated (she can love/admire him, but be jealous of him at the same time). Make her path be some kind of crazy struggle for power, and at the end she just stays with the MC if he beats her and ends on top, and don't share power with her, never showing weakness.

Yes, it would be a relationship based on power, but i think it would be the only way for Cass to respect the MC, and i don't think she would care about anyone beside her that she doesn't respect.

Reactions: MrFriendly

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Someone in this thread said there is a

Also can someone tell me how to just blur my text instead of using the spoiler tag? I can't figure that shit out.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Someone in this thread said there is a
Also can someone tell me how to just blur my text instead of using the spoiler tag? I can't figure that shit out.
The above scene is a story scene. There is no love interest involved.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

_Artemis Development Log
Happy Monday!

I wrote a little more of the script this week and finally got to write one of the scenes I've been waiting to write for a while. It's one of the hangout segments. I also wrote a bit of the bios. The layout I've brainstormed a bit as well. The new phone will have more real estate to work with. But I'll need to consider the old phone. Ideally, the information displayed will be the same. Just presented differently.

I work on Artemis all the way through the weekend, hence why updates are on Mondays. Sundays I also prepare things for the week. Storyboard, checking assets, script review, etc. One of the things I found that isn't available for a scene I'll be working on this week is an adult shop. Go figure. So I'll have to create one myself. I generally touch up sets. Recolor things, retexture objects, etc. So this should be no different, only that I'll be completely transforming a shop asset to be adult themed. Should be fun, haha. I've also omitted two scenes from the script. The more I saw them, the less I felt they were important to the story. So I decided the nix them. I also merged two other scenes into one. I plan to get a little creative with this scene in particular, so I look forward to that challenge. But this brought down the scene total from 30 to 27. Which only brings CH2 closer to completion.

One of the scenes I worked on this week, I did a last minute change with the location. The original location was ok, it was just a creative decision to relocate. Luckily it only required a very minor adjustment to the script and I really enjoyed how the renders came out for this scene in particular. In total I'm at 1,273 story renders. Numbers are steadily increasing as I'm focusing more on posing and rendering and less on other areas at the moment.
look forward to more preview renders this week!

Have a wonderful week everyone!
digi.B

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished playing the game and its REALLY good but...............

WTF 1621923157559.png

Are you telling me Cassie is still a potential LI and if so is there anyone playing this game that would even go for her at this point?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: imoutolover

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everithing has been forced upon circumstance and down MCs throat right from the start:
the queen of the ball falling 4 the geek weirdo BFF of a short geeky recluse gurlie.
What were the odds then? 1 to 10 billion?
How about now ?
Powerful independent woman board member of multibillion enterprise,
falling 4 a strung out homeless engineer who cannot get a job to save his life.
Those odds are even worse.

WTF View attachment 1211523

Are you telling me Cassie is still a potential LI and if so is there anyone playing this game that would even go for her at this point?
MC could never believe his luck then and cannot shake the misfortune
of her falling outta love with him now.
Never has it been a matter of choice and I reckon it will never be.
Also .. alex daddario is awesome, even as a vilain, eye candy to watch her moves.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So according to the dev's original post:

"Harem
You may run into group sex, with you being the only male in the action. But collecting girls for an all in one buffet isn't planned. Not saying you can't fool around with multiple girls as you progress story. Much like chapter one, you'll find yourself having fun with some of the girls."

I'm curious you said not planned and obviously at this point and time it means no HUGE harm aka getting every girl but what about specific groupings? Like maybe getting all the house of INK girls, june + kindra or kindra + artemis? Assuming artemis learns how to love and feel emotions by the end of the game.

Normally i'm not one for harems but i always hate having to choose when we get to play as a good mc and have great girls as well. Good MC's are getting harder and harder to find so every time one pops up i can't help but think he should get all the girls and to be completely honest, unless things change, i can't see myself deciding who to pick between kindra, june and claire, these girls are just too great.

This picture spoke 1000 words.
1621928706957.png

Anyways good job dev for making me care about the story and the girls, i got a feeling my MC will end up alone because i ain't breaking anyones heart.

EDIT: Did a small pledge on patreon just now so i can stay up to date but i plan on increasing support soon.

Cheers Dev (y)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you immagine yourself the toy of her sisters and the man for the gurl you choose in INK?
So according to the dev's original post:

"Harem
You may run into group sex, with you being the only male in the action. But collecting girls for an all in one buffet isn't planned. Not saying you can't fool around with multiple girls as you progress story. Much like chapter one, you'll find yourself having fun with some of the girls."

I'm curious you said not planned and obviously at this point and time it means no HUGE harm aka getting every girl but what about specific groupings? Like maybe getting all the house of INK girls, june + kindra or kindra + artemis? Assuming artemis learns how to love and feel emotions by the end of the game.

Normally i'm not one for harems but i always hate having to choose when we get to play as a good mc and have great girls as well. Good MC's are getting harder and harder to find so every time one pops up i can't help but think he should get all the girls and to be completely honest, unless things change, i can't see myself deciding who to pick between kindra, june and claire, these girls are just too great.

This picture spoke 1000 words.
View attachment 1211582

Anyways good job dev for making me care about the story and the girls, i got a feeling my MC will end up alone because i ain't breaking anyones heart.
Just keeping all light and simple, while romancing the one who would fight heaven and earth 4 you.

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018

WTF View attachment 1211523

I suppose it would depend on the circumstances she....has???....on second thought, yeah, I don't really see it either, she's a pure evil bish. Perhaps LI as a pet, subjected to endless humiliation and a piece of meat used as nothing more than a human cock sleeve? I'm not that type, but to each there own, so even then, I'd rather just not touch her. smh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I suppose it would depend on the circumstances she....has???....on second thought, yeah, I don't really see it either, she's a pure evil bish. Perhaps LI as a pet, subjected to endless humiliation and a piece of meat used as nothing more than a human cock sleeve? I'm not that type, but to each there own, so even then, I'd rather just not touch her. smh
Yeah, I don't really understand the inclusion of Cassandra as a love interest. She is unredeemable to me, she keeps doubling down on her terrible behavior towards the MC. The betrayal which triggers 3 (?) years of therapy, the MC's refusal to drink anything alcoholic, and his general distrust of people is enough to hate her. Then she belittles him every chance she gets, stops him from getting hired at an office, etc...

Why would anyone want anything to do with her? Especially when there are so many other Love Interests available? I don't think there's a believable way to make her a love interest at this point. She really should be replaced by someone else.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes