HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Good luck running it tho, according to darkassassin you need a $1000+ phone with 8gb-16gb of ram to be able to run it..
with 6gb ram still can play it but abit laggy the animation.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Thinking about the update, I would have loved a perfect shot of the MC having fun with our dear Nerdgirl and Artemis catching her and getting up close to see every detail. Which would have completely freaked them out if they realized Artemis was spying so close. :ROFLMAO:
will be so curious or too curious how it will affect artemis processing.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Input... Number 5 is alive! I just love the movie from 1986 (in germany its called Nummer 5 lebt, original movie title is short circuit) and its obvious that digi.b does too... But other than that, digi.b is throwing references around like balls in IKEA smaland. Sometimes a little too much though, cause it feels sometimes like he lacks own ideas. But i think its an easy and nice way to cover that. But in chapter 5 he overdid it a little with the references in my book.

To give the animations out of hand was a good idea i think. Looking back to the older chapters it was obvious that digi.b wasnt able to make real good animations. And thats totally fine. So there are two ways to go about this, dont do them at all, or give it in capable hands. digi.b choose the second way. And it turned out well. (at least i think he did the early animations himself, but its obvious that they are different now and better, and he did announce that the animations were done bei puggy and we can see that at the end-credits too, that wasnt the case in chapter 3 i think, not sure about chp 4)

It was a long wait for the update. Worth it, but to be honest... the wait was a little too long overall. There are a lot complains in other threads, nearly every game around here is increasing the dev-shedule significantly. At least, digi.b was increasing the content too. For now there is not THAT much branching in the game (compared to being a dik for example) but digi.b is creating mroe and more branching... hope he can handle that, cause branching is something that overwhelms most DEVs around here, so much that many just stop their games. Maybe it would be wise to focus on artemis/Kindra/June and make two or three of the other girls real LIs and the rest only flings so the branching will not get that heavy. Making out of every girl in the game a serious Love Intertest could be too much and is not necessary. Chapter 5 already showed us that there is not much time for other things than the mainplot and June/Kindra. No DK in this chapter, and nearly no content with any other girl, only small scenes and a bigger one with V. Its fine by me, but does show that its not easy to make room for everyone. The game already has a lot to juggle with. Hopefully digi.b can get a good balance in the long run. This update was nearly only about Artemis and Kindras start as a CEO.

Well, we will see, hopefully the next update will come out a little faster, about 1-2 months earlier would be ok. The quality and overall game is top notch, no doubt about it, its easy in the top 5 around F95 and one of my big favorites. Was kinda a no-brainer to throw some money at digi-b to get that update. And will do so for next one for sure. Until than... keep up the good work, there is not much room for improvement, its really awesome, but the branching can be a bitch in the long run. So yeah... i hope to get some more Zelda time and thats its not going to be in the way for the overall progress :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Chapter 3 : SD Card Location (Data Leaks)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has chapter 3 number 6 changed locations ? have been keeping my eyes open yet cant find it in this entire location in the latest version. currently its the only one i am missing.

Oct 10, 2022
has chapter 3 number 6 changed locations ? have been keeping my eyes open yet cant find it in this entire location in the latest version. currently its the only one i am missing.
There is a change in ch3 Reina SD card location.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Good luck running it tho, according to darkassassin you need a $1000+ phone with 8gb-16gb of ram to be able to run it..
[/QUOTE]

Updated Android Port..??
already been posted the linked.check it there

gaylechris231

Oct 4, 2021
Guys after watching fencing match why do i think Gemma is also an Android like Artemis?Also kandice looks like Zoe mother. Is she her mother?

Reactions: bo77om

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
SD cards Ch.4
I got all of these and I'm still missing one June Moon, (Haven't played the update yet it's dl-ing as I type this) does it always show the missing one as the last in the gallery? if it helps the ones I've unlocked are her
and finally

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes