northbreeze08

Oct 25, 2022
I rarely reply but for this I will. A huge thanks to this incredible game. It's in my top 5 list of best games ever. The knowledge of chemistry and programming is astonishing. The Dev of this game could've created Artemis in RL.

Jul 31, 2018
i decided to replay the game and oh my god how the renders have improved with the passing chapters. I must admit the first 2 chapters are really bad and blurred ( if i remember correctly its because the dev had/have problem with eyes), but he really improved. Cant Wait for when all the previous chapter scene are remastered because the quality of the latest update is really fantastic. Keep up the good work!

mikeygolucky

Jan 1, 2021
DUUUUUUDDDDDDE!!!!!!!
Love the story, art and humor in this VN....haven't giggled this much about a VN in ages, if ever. Not even finished chapter 5 yet and just had to write this when i saw MC and Artemis at the clothes shop, not only did you give us some great eye candy with Artemis and Veronica but then you pull out the BIG GUNS and drop a Fifth Element reference :D as soon as i saw the card i already had that scene in my head lol...like your'e a mind reader or something. Anyways .... gotta get back to the story .... keep up the good work dude

Last edited:
Reactions: RyogoTM

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
DUUUUUUDDDDDDE!!!!!!!
Love the story, art and humor in this VN....haven't giggled this much about a VN in ages, if ever. Not even finished chapter 5 yet and just had to write this when i saw MC and Artemis at the clothes shop, not only did you give us some great eye candy with Artemis and Valerie but then you pull out the BIG GUNS and drop a Fifth Element reference :D as soon as i saw the card i already had that scene in my head lol...like your'e a mind reader or something. Anyways .... gotta get back to the story .... keep up the good work dude
Psst, she goes by the name Veronica.

Reactions: mikeygolucky

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is it important to start over for this update? I just tested my saves and a couple work while one does not. Just wondering what I might be missing if I don't.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I checked your WT and all good, BUT the SD cards need to be in chapter order, not girl order.
They are, in each chapter they are listed when they can be found between dialogues, but the hint images, to see exactly where, are together at the end.

Reactions: ivanov95

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Edit: Updated for v0.5.1

Changelog:
  • made Naomi fight easier
  • added answers to hacking game
  • option to get Both Naomi and Kindra scenes

I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
So I used this mod when playing on my Mac, but everytime when opening the game, it says "MOD NOT INSTALLED CORRECT"
Tried reaching out to scrappy, but no answer not even in a private message. When saving games they cant open again.

Is there any work around to do here?? All other mods by scrappy does the same with Mac, but not pc..

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
So I used this mod when playing on my Mac, but everytime when opening the game, it says "MOD NOT INSTALLED CORRECT"
Tried reaching out to scrappy, but no answer not even in a private message. When saving games they cant open again.

Is there any work around to do here?? All other mods by scrappy does the same with Mac, but not pc..
No workaround to my knowledge. There is something in his mods that just don’t work on Mac.

I just use Ren’Py SDK to run windows versions if there are no other wt mods available.

Reactions: Holmster74
Aug 5, 2017
Just finished this game now and... Holly meat balls, it is rare for me to like a character as much as I like Artemis. Chapter 5 was just perfect imo, with how they teach her, how she adapts to the world. And the Multipass easter egg was simply perfect and makes me wanna rewatch that old classic. Yes is a erotic VN but either way, the story behind some characters hits hard at times. Now the wait begins for the next chapter.
I knew that one was coming from some previews but the shape puzzle was cracking me up so hard that I had to stop and watch the original again.

E: For anyone who doesn't recognize the reference, it's this classic:

Don't spoil yourself by watching this first, it's so much funnier when it hits you out of left field.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes