PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's honestly kind of a problem for me that she's introduced like that. She's supposed to be one of the main LIs and she's so innocent, cute as a button and has the mind of a child. I mean I'm aware that "Dating my Daughter" style AVNs are quite a thing in this scene but I could never in a million years. :FacePalm:
Dude! You can't honestly think that Artemis will remain a naïve childlike person, can you?:lepew:

She is by very definition a work in progress and will continue to grow as she learns. That is her very nature!;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dude! You can't honestly think that Artemis will remain a naïve childlike person, can you?:lepew:

She is by very definition a work in progress and will continue to grow as she learns. That is her very nature!;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
True, she won't stay like this forever but that doesn't mean I didn't kind of "raise her".

I mean I can literally already see the story unfold. She'll get more mature and more curious about how things work in humans and one day she'll want to explore her sexuality... with someone she trusts...
And I'm gonna be like, naaah sorry kiddo can't help you there. Go look for a nice polite robot boy to fool around with. :HideThePain:
You can call me whenever your USB drive needs cleaning or something. Wait that sounds kinda wrong too... :rolleyes:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
True, she won't stay like this forever but that doesn't mean I didn't kind of "raise her".

I mean I can literally already see the story unfold. She'll get more mature and more curious about how things work in humans and one day she'll want to explore her sexuality... with someone she trusts...
And I'm gonna be like, naaah sorry kiddo can't help you there.
YES Again TRUE (y) (y)
screenshot0061.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario

spk146

Sep 8, 2020
Hi all. Sorry for bother, but i downloaded the last version (full game, v0.5.1, 12.9 gb) and the sounds work... but its all a black screen. I mean, the game didnt work properly.

Anyone had the same issue?

Aug 26, 2018
I kinda like the wait between updates because, unlike many other devs, when an Artemis update drops, we get something worth playing, something enjoyable, something that a lot of time, effort, and love has gone into.

Still, I’d like an update everyday, so hurry up, digi.b ;)

(and I'd like the whole story to be centered around Kindra from now on, too :ROFLMAO:)
Actual Stockholm Syndrome right there.

Aug 5, 2017
Loving it so far!

Noticed the chapter 1 easter egg on Naomi's badge is going to break shortly, discord is going to block people from hosting direct-linked content on cdn.discordapp.com later this year/early next year. It wouldn't take much to fix it, just need a different host and redo the badge image.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Artemis Post-Release DevLog

Afternoon, everyone!
Hectic last week trying to catch up on things I had put aside for the last several months. Also doing some house cleaning with my workspace and my databases as I start archiving things from Chapter 5 and prepping things for Chapter 6. Still, a few things left to do. I ordered a bunch of watercooling parts to convert my main render box to watercooling. And that has been sitting on my workbench since around June. Currently, I'm taking actual time off now. Spending it away from my main workstation while out of town. Over the weekend, I plan on working on the server as I get things ready for Chapter 6 development.
There weren't many reports regarding the Mac builds. I believe I was notified about two reports with the patch not working. Unfortunately, it's difficult for me to troubleshoot Mac builds as I don't own one. So I decided to buy one so I could properly compile Mac builds and also troubleshoot, provide better patching steps, etc. My main Intel PC is still going to be my main workstation. But will be using the Macbook for on the go development, light 3D work, etc. Hopefully, utilize it more to leave the house more and work. Because CH5 gave me a bad case of cabin fever. It won't be here until next week. So I will look into patching builds and create new instructions for Mac builds. As well as re-create a build on the Mac. Certainly overkill, but it will help to troubleshoot Mac specific issues.
That's all for this week! See you all next Monday as I officially begin development for Chapter 6!
Continue dropping questions here and I will have responses in next Monday's post.
Have a great week and stay safe!

Oct 10, 2022

Artemis Post-Release DevLog

Afternoon, everyone!
Hectic last week trying to catch up on things I had put aside for the last several months. Also doing some house cleaning with my workspace and my databases as I start archiving things from Chapter 5 and prepping things for Chapter 6. Still, a few things left to do. I ordered a bunch of watercooling parts to convert my main render box to watercooling. And that has been sitting on my workbench since around June. Currently, I'm taking actual time off now. Spending it away from my main workstation while out of town. Over the weekend, I plan on working on the server as I get things ready for Chapter 6 development.
There weren't many reports regarding the Mac builds. I believe I was notified about two reports with the patch not working. Unfortunately, it's difficult for me to troubleshoot Mac builds as I don't own one. So I decided to buy one so I could properly compile Mac builds and also troubleshoot, provide better patching steps, etc. My main Intel PC is still going to be my main workstation. But will be using the Macbook for on the go development, light 3D work, etc. Hopefully, utilize it more to leave the house more and work. Because CH5 gave me a bad case of cabin fever. It won't be here until next week. So I will look into patching builds and create new instructions for Mac builds. As well as re-create a build on the Mac. Certainly overkill, but it will help to troubleshoot Mac specific issues.
That's all for this week! See you all next Monday as I officially begin development for Chapter 6!
Continue dropping questions here and I will have responses in next Monday's post.
Have a great week and stay safe!
Interesting. If it's just for the game why not use virtual machine? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes