Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy new week!

This week went well, despite my main monitor kicking the bucket. Samsung was quick to setup a repair date, but they weren't scheduled to come in until today (issue happened on Wednesday). Instead of waiting 5 days, I just went and grabbed a replacement that same day. To salt the wound, the person got the issue wrong and so they have to reschedule with the correct part. Regardless, I still got to get work done.
To follow up on the file hosting. I can confirm that PixelDrain takes from my pool and you won't hit a transfer cap. I uploaded Chapter 5 (13GB) and had a friend download it. They were able to download the whole file without interruption. Again though, PixelDrain is only an option. I've had little complaints with WeTransfer which I'll continue with. PixelDrain is just another alternative next to MEGA and GDRIVE which will also still be offered.
Also, the QR codes are a real thing. But separate from the SDCards and more like easter eggs. I slipped at least one into every chapter, where appropriate. It was meant to be more of a "Hmm, I wonder if this QR code actually works..." kinda thing. The QR renders are a bit more explicit in content than the SD Card renders, but not always. Off the top of my head, you can find them in CH1: Look at Naomi's badge after talking to her. CH2: It's on the RSVP card for the Halloween party. CH3: It's located on the poster that featured Lexi from Leap of Faith alongside DJ Kink. CH4: When Kindra wakes up after staying the night in her room, it's on her phone when she checks it. CH4: If you went on the date with Zelda, she'll show you the digital ticket on her phone that has the QR code. CH5: When Artemis looks at the MultiPass Credit Card display sign.
At the moment though, the QR codes aren't working due to Discord changing things I guess. I originally uploaded them there and they seem to no longer work. So, I'll be transferring them over to PixelDrain and updating the QR codes during BETA.
That wraps it up for last week.
Weather is really ramping up here. So stay cool and hydrate!

- digi.B

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Happy new week!

This week went well, despite my main monitor kicking the bucket. Samsung was quick to setup a repair date, but they weren't scheduled to come in until today (issue happened on Wednesday). Instead of waiting 5 days, I just went and grabbed a replacement that same day. To salt the wound, the person got the issue wrong and so they have to reschedule with the correct part. Regardless, I still got to get work done.
To follow up on the file hosting. I can confirm that PixelDrain takes from my pool and you won't hit a transfer cap. I uploaded Chapter 5 (13GB) and had a friend download it. They were able to download the whole file without interruption. Again though, PixelDrain is only an option. I've had little complaints with WeTransfer which I'll continue with. PixelDrain is just another alternative next to MEGA and GDRIVE which will also still be offered.
Also, the QR codes are a real thing. But separate from the SDCards and more like easter eggs. I slipped at least one into every chapter, where appropriate. It was meant to be more of a "Hmm, I wonder if this QR code actually works..." kinda thing. The QR renders are a bit more explicit in content than the SD Card renders, but not always. Off the top of my head, you can find them in CH1: Look at Naomi's badge after talking to her. CH2: It's on the RSVP card for the Halloween party. CH3: It's located on the poster that featured Lexi from Leap of Faith alongside DJ Kink. CH4: When Kindra wakes up after staying the night in her room, it's on her phone when she checks it. CH4: If you went on the date with Zelda, she'll show you the digital ticket on her phone that has the QR code. CH5: When Artemis looks at the MultiPass Credit Card display sign.
At the moment though, the QR codes aren't working due to Discord changing things I guess. I originally uploaded them there and they seem to no longer work. So, I'll be transferring them over to PixelDrain and updating the QR codes during BETA.
That wraps it up for last week.
Weather is really ramping up here. So stay cool and hydrate!

- digi.B
short version.

Happy new week!

This week went well.

- digi.B

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't seem to find this QR code. Anybody found it?
Wasn't that for Chapter 6 ? sorry I thought it was a typo, he talked about testing the download from diff. file servers, with CH5 , but he was talking about the next update Ch 6 in general. (or at least is that what I understood)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Wasn't that for Chapter 6 ? sorry I thought it was a typo, he talked about testing the download from diff. file servers, with CH5 , but he was talking about the next update Ch 6 in general. (or at least is that what I understood)
I interpret it as him slipping them back into previous chapters while he's been working on 6.

I never scan QR codes, though. I am far too paranoid from a security perspective to do that, even if I do trust digi.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No. Those are QR codes from existing Chapter 1-5. I've always been able to find them except the Chapter 5 one. Never found that one.

Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Didn't find it neither.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's in that scene, it has to be the square behind the mannequin to the right of MC's head. ... although hard to check since they're not currently linked.

EDIT: I suppose it could also be the logo on Artemis' shirt

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
So a quick question before playing for the first time.....Is HAREM genre no longer in this game or what? :unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So a quick question before playing for the first time.....Is HAREM genre no longer in this game or what? :unsure:
I don't think Artemis ever had the harem tag. I vaguely recall mention of one or two possible threesomes, but I'm not even dead certain on that.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I just read the first 1 to 5 pages and that is the impression i got due to some member"s posts about harem tag is there and how they are loving it so far...and y'all means that's fake then it's still all good i will give this game a chance and find out about the story at least...:cool:;) thanks for clearing the doubts MAGO-DAG Ilhares

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just read the first 1 to 5 pages and that is the impression i got due to some member"s posts about harem tag is there and how they are loving it so far...and y'all means that's fake then it's still all good i will give this game a chance and find out about the story at least...:cool:;) thanks for clearing the doubts MAGO-DAG Ilhares
There is a Mod; where you can have all the girls, but it only means that you can have sex with them without that being a "real harem" if I'm no mistaken.
1718474683852.png
if intersted just click on the pic above

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes