Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Ironically I found this game right around the same time, except I noticed it was rapidly gaining popularity when sorting by weighted rating. The MC is still psychologically abused (par for the course), but rather than being gut punched with a suicide scene you're gut punched with crippling depression and anxiety (and a dead mother...).

As for Artemis scenes: I honestly think they'll exist as Digi's way of appealing to the incest crowd without jumping through hoops to avoid the legal definition. It's a rather clever way of going about it since a sizable chunk of devs abuse the "stepmom"/"step-sibling"/"step-child" tropes when trying to circumvent Patreon's TOS.
It's not a bad idea to search for good game like that. I don't think that popular mean good but it's worth to see what the main game are outside of the obvious BaDIK and other stuff like that. On the plus side, you never know what you will find, it's an adventure on itself : )

As for Artemis, from what i understand, it's generally one year of waiting between each release + digi has his mom to take care of. So i will come here to see the update sporadically but i don't expect anything before winter.

Good wait for everyone, i'm personally eager to see how thing will turn out : )

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Artemis DevLog CH6

Hey everyone,
Thank you all again for the warm messages, it really means a lot to me. Unfortunately, my mother passed Saturday morning. The weekend has been very difficult for my sister and me, but we've got an amazing support system which includes you guys. I apologize I haven't been able to reply to your messages, but I've read them, and I greatly appreciate your kind words. Bit of trivia, the Hope hat and marathon that Kindra and June participated in was something personal I added into Artemis for my mom.
I'm pushing out this post a little earlier than usual. My sister and I just got done searching my mom's documents finding what we need to get my mom's affairs in order. And I wanted to report in since tomorrow is going to be a very busy day and I wanted to make sure I maintain communication with you guys. I know, I know... digi, take care the important matters. But as my sister and I sifted through our mom's paperwork, we noticed how meticulous she was. And how great her work ethic was, as we saw in the various documents and emails (this woman printed out her email chains that she felt were going to be important.). Having seen all this, I can see where I get it from now. My mom was the type to get work done and apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
That said, I'll be working with my sister these next few days getting things in order for my mom. Take a bit of time to take care of myself as well. Then later this week be back on my regular schedule with Artemis.
Again, I really appreciate all the support you guys have given me and my family. Because of you guys, I was able to spend a lot of time with my mom this year. Up to the very end. And I thank you all so very much for that.
Be safe out there.
- digi.B

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Digi, on the off chance you see this, I wanna extend my deepest condolences for your loss. I know what it's like to lose a parent and want you to know that everyone here is sending you their sympathies during this painful time. I hope you and your family see these posts

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Artemis DevLog CH6

Hey everyone,
Thank you all again for the warm messages, it really means a lot to me. Unfortunately, my mother passed Saturday morning. The weekend has been very difficult for my sister and me, but we've got an amazing support system which includes you guys. I apologize I haven't been able to reply to your messages, but I've read them, and I greatly appreciate your kind words. Bit of trivia, the Hope hat and marathon that Kindra and June participated in was something personal I added into Artemis for my mom.
I'm pushing out this post a little earlier than usual. My sister and I just got done searching my mom's documents finding what we need to get my mom's affairs in order. And I wanted to report in since tomorrow is going to be a very busy day and I wanted to make sure I maintain communication with you guys. I know, I know... digi, take care the important matters. But as my sister and I sifted through our mom's paperwork, we noticed how meticulous she was. And how great her work ethic was, as we saw in the various documents and emails (this woman printed out her email chains that she felt were going to be important.). Having seen all this, I can see where I get it from now. My mom was the type to get work done and apparently the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
That said, I'll be working with my sister these next few days getting things in order for my mom. Take a bit of time to take care of myself as well. Then later this week be back on my regular schedule with Artemis.
Again, I really appreciate all the support you guys have given me and my family. Because of you guys, I was able to spend a lot of time with my mom this year. Up to the very end. And I thank you all so very much for that.
Be safe out there.
- digi.B
My deepest condolences to you and your family digi.B for your loss.

Reactions: Sir_Jizzalot

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Artemis DevLog CH6

Hey everyone,
Be safe out there.
- digi.B
Terrible news, condolences to DigiB and his family.

sandora85

Oct 15, 2017
My condolences for you and your sister mother's place cannot be filled by anyone or anything.Stay strong and take your time our heart's and support be with you.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes