v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Most important questin starting over again:
Will you skip Vulvamort scene or not?
This is canon and the starting point in MCs breakthrough, under arduous therapy, from under her spell.
Any gamer care to share their road map for replaying this ?
I will not skip the scene, it is needed to fuel the pit of vengeance, so that we feel victorious once we bathe in her blood and feast on her entrails. :coffee:
rrxma.jpg

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Yep as with 3400 scenes it should be a good chuck. I typically start over from the beginning so I fully get back into the game.
That... sounds like a plan to me :) and not just because it's a requirement but if it lets me enjoy it for longer then I'm all for it.

Ooooooooh I also can't wait to see Vulvamorte getting schooled by the talk show host

Reactions: snofire7011

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Most important questin starting over again:
Will you skip Vulvamort scene or not?
This is canon and the starting point in MCs breakthrough, under arduous therapy, from under her spell.
Any gamer care to share their road map for replaying this ?
Think I'll skip it :3 the hatred is still fresh

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer
May 14, 2020
While I fully respect Digi B for his amazing content and insane speed, I do hope the current build gets leaked. I really can't wait!
All jokes aside, with this quality and quantity should only get more popular as the project grows even with leaks I think.

Reactions: akkurt

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright so I signed up as a patron today because I didn't want to wait any longer (if you have $10 it is worth it). Overall I am happy and cautiously optimistic about the direction of the game. I really wasn't hopeful before I began the new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snofire7011

May 17, 2021
digi.B

Bravo on this! It is hard to ask for more on the work you did. The storeyline, animations, and renders are awesome. Making things lifelike with the blinking of eyes and movement. I will continue to support this project as I can only see it getting better. Now to get back to Cassandra for what she has done and destroy her life. Continue the great work and can't wait for CH.3

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Which walkthrough mod should I use, Mod or Mod 2? Mod is by AdanCG and is 500kb and Mod 2 is by Scrappy and is 100kb.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
For those of youse not wanting to wait or patron, I found chapter 2 on another site. Starts and ends with an S and the letter that comes after U is in the middle cxxxxx (dot) com.

You still hafta Wait for a WT/Multi mod though.

:D CHEERS (c)

• Haha
Reactions: EthanHunt95

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
For those of youse not wanting to wait or patron, I found chapter 2 on another site. Starts and ends with an S and the letter that comes after U is in the middle cxxxxx (dot) com.

You still hafta Wait for a WT/Multi mod though.

:D CHEERS (c)
Middle letter is V lol.... :LOL:
Our site is better and worth to waiting....

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
Alright so I signed up as a patron today because I didn't want to wait any longer (if you have $10 it is worth it). Overall I am happy and cautiously optimistic about the direction of the game. I really wasn't hopeful before I began the new content.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes