Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Mind detailing how you got those two? I have found nethier of those. Also, think there was a sex scene with Katy in the first chapter, but couldn't find how to get that either (so that may be why I didn't get the one with Katy in this one?). Looks like I am awful at this game lol, do we have any sort of walkthrough for it?
someone already gave a detailed guide to get the scenes, but for me to get the Katy scene i never got the sex scene in the first chapter and at the painting in the second update i never looked at the model always look at Katy and you can go somewhere private with her

Reactions: albul

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Really? June turned my MC down. Katy, being a slutority sister, I chose to avoid. Other than those two the only sex in this game is with Cassandra and a blowjob from Jennifer. Not a lot of content considering the usual expectations from F95 gamers (horny little perverts).
also a bj/hj from Zoe and can watch Kindra with a dildo

Reactions: MrFriendly

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
someone already gave a detailed guide to get the scenes, but for me to get the Katy scene i never got the sex scene in the first chapter and at the painting in the second update i never looked at the model always look at Katy and you can go somewhere private with her
oh yes forgot that, you need to not watch the girl.
the rose before entering the house if for anal with her/ISPOILER]

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't even played this yet, but it already has two strikes against it. First the download archive and top level folder has an "_" in front in what is obviously an attempt by the dev to move their shit to the top of my downloads folder. Then after unpacking the content hidden in the rpa archives, I see the dev has liberally sprinkled renpy.block_rollback() calls in numerous files. That's usually a sign that they want us to instantly regret our choices in dialogs or want to make it harder to defeat rng results so they can extend some sort of grind.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
1 - for the june sex scene, leave a tip on ch1 and on the date it doesnt really matter, you can be flirty or not but it should get you laid (i did one normal run and one wit hthe mod and the mod had me choose always the opposite choice i took and i still got her)
2- Katy, in ch1 if at the door you go for the non flirty option, instead of zoe fluffing you you get her, in ch2 choose to go with her to the painting thing and before entering the house get the rose in the garden (bottom right, mouse over), to get the one in ch2 you dont need the one in ch1.
Thanks I managed to get the first two, but I can't get the rose in the garden (I have looked only at Katy, and got the sex scene with her in the first chapter). Is the rose supposed to highlight once you mouse over it? Because nothing highlighted for me, and clicking randomly on the roses just forwards the scenes, but nothing about getting the rose.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Thanks I managed to get the first two, but I can't get the rose in the garden (I have looked only at Katy, and got the sex scene with her in the first chapter). Is the rose supposed to highlight once you mouse over it? Because nothing highlighted for me, and clicking randomly on the roses just forwards the scenes, but nothing about getting the rose.
dude PLEASE use scrappy's mod. you won't have any problems getting anything in the game.

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
it should, like any other interactive stuffs in the game, its bottom right outside of the house in the garden.
you dont need it for the katy scene tho, just to have 1 more option during it.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
dude PLEASE use scrappy's mod. you won't have any problems getting anything in the game.
Yeah, I am wary of using walkthrough mods. Besides the fact that whenever I would get an error, I wouldn't know if it's the game or the mod that is the source, the mods also modify the story flow (e.g see all scenes, even though the dev didn't intend you to be able to see them). Don't know if it happens for the current mods, but I've seen mods breaking saves for future versions, and you would have to wait for the mod to be updated before being able to use the saves made with the mod (and if the modder quits making the mod, you basically have to start over again, because the saves are useless). So if I can't figure it out, I'll just do without it.

it should, like any other interactive stuffs in the game, its bottom right outside of the house in the garden.
you dont need it for the katy scene tho, just to have 1 more option during it.
Yeah, I found it eventually, and that didn't help either, I still didn't get the second scene with Katy. Damn, these checks seem random to me. Thanks for trying

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, I found it eventually, and that didn't help either, I still didn't get the second scene with Katy. Damn, these checks seem random to me. Thanks for trying
They are not random but i dunno why you don't get it.
For ch 2 Katy you just go on a date, flirt with her and never look the model, if that doesn't work than there's some other trigger that i don't know.
Didn't think that that scene and June could be missed but as read here, it seems you can get rejected/miss it.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Skipped Zoe, skinny brunettes don't do it for me, and did see Kindra with the dildo but you only see that if you choose the right size.
im not really interest in any of the LIs maybe DK, Kindra might be the best but she seems too keen to flirt with just about anyone, the sorority girls are too keen to talk about other times they fucked people and the ex can take a run and jump

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
im not really interest in any of the LIs maybe DK, Kindra might be the best but she seems too keen to flirt with just about anyone, the sorority girls are too keen to talk about other times they fucked people and the ex can take a run and jump
Yeah, Kindra and DK are my two main. Kindra obviously had a thing for the MC way back in high school, something she hasn't stopped having and she is trying to avoid acting on because she's worried about getting hurt/being worthy/whatever. She flirts, but flirting isn't fucking. DK is charming and lovely and if it weren't incredibly weird for a patient and doctor to get together then I think it would be great. But I don't see it lasting, she'll analyze him for the entire length of their relationship.

The slutority sisters live up to the nickname... I just don't see them as appealing, wish Digi.b would let people choose to avoid them. Nothing was added to the story by hanging out with any of them, yet we have no choice until the booty call ending.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Want to take a moment and commend the dev time for the well-written script. Much more nuanced than the standard drivel found in 90% of these games. Keep up the good work!

However, I'll also take a moment to state the CG took two steps back in chapter two. There's less realism in the skin textures and the faces are much too stylized for my tastes. But with the good writing, I'm sticking around regardless.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, Kindra and DK are my two main. Kindra obviously had a thing for the MC way back in high school, something she hasn't stopped having and she is trying to avoid acting on because she's worried about getting hurt/being worthy/whatever. She flirts, but flirting isn't fucking. DK is charming and lovely and if it weren't incredibly weird for a patient and doctor to get together then I think it would be great. But I don't see it lasting, she'll analyze him for the entire length of their relationship.

The slutority sisters live up to the nickname... I just don't see them as appealing, wish Digi.b would let people choose to avoid them. Nothing was added to the story by hanging out with any of them, yet we have no choice until the booty call ending.
ive got a save for Katy and one for Zelda to see if they are as bad as the sorority makes them seem, Katy im mixed on but Zelda seems nice and nothing like the rest of them

Reactions: ExDeath730

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well done Dev, great game so far, the story is wonderful, artwork and animation are both good also, keep up the great work.

Reactions: ESKgamer

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
ive got a save for Katy and one for Zelda to see if they are as bad as the sorority makes them seem, Katy im mixed on but Zelda seems nice and nothing like the rest of them
Zelda's the ghost, right? Not really impressed with her.

Honestly this whole game is very redhead deficient. Would be so much better with 2d20 redheads added into the mix.

Katy seems okay, I like that if you flirt with her it knocks her off her game. Still doesn't hold a candle to Kindra and DK.

Reactions: Qmil679

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I just started from the beginning and got to a point when MC goes to Initum Vitas for a job interview and had to make a small pause there, will continue later... cant wait to get to Chapter 2 :giggle: Also i gotta say, most if not everyone seems to be forgetting Destiny... i actually might create a save path just for her (currently only have only one main save path where i will romance Kindra ofc :cool:)... wonder if we (MC) will be able to romance her.

Reactions: fishbulb123
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes