akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
artemis_update_10421.png

Good morning!
It was another productive week as I worked on a bit of everything. I purchased more assets over the weekend and modified them so that they fit into the other assets. This means bringing them into another software and modifying the mesh, texturing it, and bring it back to my main software. For those curious about what that looks like, here's an example of what I mean. Basically drilled a doorway into this hall so it connects to the living quarters I worked on.

workflow.png

I also worked on a couple of animations. I'm hoping to obtain a better GPU this week and if all goes well, this will really help on the animation front. So I worked on a few cutscene animations so the new GPU has a nice queue while I work on story renders. I'm also planning on a new animated main menu.

I shared one of the DataLeak renders this week as well. I also realized CH2's DL's may have been just a tad bit difficult to seek out. I haven't yet decided how I'll do this, but I plan on having some sort of indicator when a new scene is shown that has an SDCard hidden. You will still have to seek it out in various frames, but you'll at least have a better idea of when to start looking. I will look into making it a toggle that will be off by default. So that it isn't intrusive for those who want to read the story without things blipping and interrupting you.

The girls featured in the DataLeak will also have their background images updated as well. Some (or all) of them aren't as high quality as the images featured in CH2, so I want to make sure those are updated. I have also been wanting to update them to reflect the girls' personalities as opposed to their current poses/background. For those who still like them, I'll re-render them in better quality and add them to the DataLeak as a free unlock. As well as wallpapers for the phone. It's not a high priority on my list but I wanted to let you guys know what I added to my list of things to do.

I'm also working on the redesign of the LiDAR app. I will work on it next week, since this week I plan on wrapping up the scene that re-introduces the LiDAR app to the new phone.

The total number of story renders is 207. Two animations were completed this week.

Have yourselves a great week everyone!

digi.B

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I was looking for something and could not find the SD cards in the second part. If someone knows, then post a link to the comment or just tell me where to find them.
And yes, I just have to say. The game is super. The characters are just my respect. Except for Cassie. Let her eat the shit from the dog bowl.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
You know, I've been thinking about this ( tells you something about my sad pathetic existence :LOL: ) and I guess we could say "pool of acid" but then again her personality is so corrosively acidic that she may just drink the acid and keep going :unsure:

Besides, you're right about the piranhas. the RA in my first college dorm had a piranha in a tank and we'd all crowd into his room to watch him feed it goldfish (different era back then). Other than feeding days it just swam around and was a pretty cool fish. Wouldn't with the kind of stomach ache Cassandra would cause on those poor fish. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Actually, I once had an aquarium with two piranhas and one day got back home and saw there was just one and half of the other...

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket
4.80 star(s) 375 Votes