Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
I now know why DjKinK kissed the Leap of Faith's MC im just wondering that there is the crossover between those two?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who knows drama and twists are common in these stories so everything you say is possible depends on the dev, I'm just saying base on the ||letter to mom|| that it seems likely she's not coming back. It wouldn't be the first time a dev has surprised me... :unsure:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
how can this post not have over 2k pages already?

this game is a master piece and digi is such a nice guy... cmon guys spread some love and push it :oops:
I love the game and Digi is knocking it out with large updates at a tremendous speed. Personally I kind of like that the thread hasn't exploded yet it makes it easy for me to pop in here on Monday and see the update post without digging through pages for it. :ROFLMAO:

I think the fact that everything seems to go smoothly and the production is so great that we don't have a bunch of people in here bitching. Which would just lead to even more poeple yelling at the people bitching. It's a drama free thread enjoy it while it lasts. Because we all know it wont. The game and dev definitely deserve some love and I believe eventually it will come. Plus they just did a nice little crossover with DJ Kink putting in an appearance in Leap of Faith.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Plus they just did a nice little crossover with DJ Kink putting in an appearance in Leap of Faith.
They had Jaye from Chasing Sunsets in their previous update too, which basically links all 3 game universes, in theory, assuming the devs want them to be canon interactions.

Makes me wonder about 1 game featuring all the best girls from various games...that would be one hell of a monster if anyone ever makes it. Kind of like an "Isekai Quartet", but for H-games.

Reactions: WhiteyG

Liptons

Aug 15, 2019
Marketing or not, who cares. It's part of their stories now.

In Chasing Sunsets Jaye even mentions meeting with Lexi and shows the selfie made with her to her friend.

I wonder about DJ KinK though... cause the whole Artemis world has a heavy cyberpunk vibe around it and is rather futuristic.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Chasing Sunsets and Leap of Faith are pretty easy to exist in the same world, nothing is really "outlandish" about their settings, they're worlds close to our own. Artemis and Chasing Sunset's colab is more of a joke/marketing stunt as they use the same model for their MC, no point trying to explain any further than that, the tech in both worlds seem to be too far apart to make a good connection.
I see this colab more like seeing The Dragon appear in CoBD, funny joke, nothing more to take from it.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
The tech level could be similar in all three though.

Chasing Sunsets has a subplot of trying to fix infertility that has possibly generated the side effect of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_ARTEMIS is robotics, but either in cutting edge R&D Labs, or a smart nerd in her basement away from the general public with tech probably "borrowed from the gov't.

Neither of those are especially far-fetched in parallel, the only outlier is Leap of Faith, but nothing in that game is especially not-futuristic. It's the least realistic though, because a world-famous singer immediately cancels her international tour because a friend ended up in the hospital. And there were no repercussions for said singer. ;)

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes