Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
I have some questions to make a decision whether or not to play the game

1- Does the game have romance? I know they have them in the tags, but many games have them in the tags and in the game itself they don't

2- Can you choose the girls with whom you have intimacy and relationship?

3- What are the main girls, that is, those who have routes?

4- Do you have at least one sex scene with each main girl?

5- Is the mc an idiot or is he a guy with attitude?

6- Does the game have any blueball scenes?

7- Is the game one of those slowburns?
1 - Yes
2 - Yes (but MC does have an ex who screwed him over, but you can skip sex scene with her (still happens tho) and there is one girl who had some sort of relationships with him, but now they are friends and you can chose to have sex with her or not)
3 -That is yet to discover i guess, maybe i just dont get the question
4 - Again, related to previous question, but no, not every girl appearing on the screen has sex scene yet
5 - He is goof who was an emotional wreck(still kinda is at the start), but a cool guy
6 - Define blue balls scene
7 - Most likely yes, but i'd say its not SLOW slow burn

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
2 - Yes (but MC does have an ex who screwed him over, but you can skip sex scene with her (still happens tho) and there is one girl who had some sort of relationships with him, but now they are friends and you can chose to have sex with her or not)
what is the name of this girl who is his friend? And he can only have casual sex with her, not dating?
3 -That is yet to discover i guess, maybe i just dont get the question
I meant what are the main girls, the ones that have a path to go, route, call it what you want, and the character having a path of hers to go, she will have an ending with her
6 - Define blue balls scene
are unpleasant scenes in which the girl teases you and doesn't reward you, leaves you hard with no release

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
what is the name of this girl who is his friend? And he can only have casual sex with her, not dating?

I meant what are the main girls, the ones that have a path to go, route, call it what you want, and the character having a path of hers to go, she will have an ending with her

are unpleasant scenes in which the girl teases you and doesn't reward you, leaves you hard with no release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020

1 (1).jpg

Good morning, all!

It's been a very busy week but relieved to say I was able to get a copy to the beta team this weekend. Overall, great feedback, and of course with things starting to branch out...some bugs were found in this update. However, the majority of those bugs were resolved. Additionally, this update features a couple of mini-games when you're with Naomi and Paige. Some of the feedback was to make those mini-games optional. So, I'll be implementing the option to skip mini-games and there will be a toggle in the config menu if you decide you want to play one. The mini-games featured in CH3 are firing off at the gun range and the other is playing basketball. Also, the gun range needs to be tweaked just a bit. Additionally, three animations need to be corrected, and a minor modification to one scene needs to be done.

I thought long and hard about making this Friday the release date, but I'd like to make sure these remaining tasks get ironed out thoroughly. So, I'm announcing the release date for Chapter 3 will be on Jan 24, next Monday. This will give me plenty of time to do all the final polishing needed after correcting issues reported by the beta team.

I also want to mention that there is a scene that features a list of the girls. Zoe is missing from this list and will be added in a later patch. I was working on her model to create a better smile for her, but it was giving me a lot of issues each time I tried to adjust the model. So instead of wasting time wrestling her model, I decided to tack her on via a patch after Chapter 3's release.

Thank you all for being so patient as I worked on this Chapter. I'll be taking what I learned from this update to make the timeframe for Chapter 4 tighter.

Have yourselves a wonderful week, and see you next Monday with Chapter 3's release!

digi.B

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021

Good morning, all!

It's been a very busy week but relieved to say I was able to get a copy to the beta team this weekend. Overall, great feedback, and of course with things starting to branch out...some bugs were found in this update. However, the majority of those bugs were resolved. Additionally, this update features a couple of mini-games when you're with Naomi and Paige. Some of the feedback was to make those mini-games optional. So, I'll be implementing the option to skip mini-games and there will be a toggle in the config menu if you decide you want to play one. The mini-games featured in CH3 are firing off at the gun range and the other is playing basketball. Also, the gun range needs to be tweaked just a bit. Additionally, three animations need to be corrected, and a minor modification to one scene needs to be done.

I thought long and hard about making this Friday the release date, but I'd like to make sure these remaining tasks get ironed out thoroughly. So, I'm announcing the release date for Chapter 3 will be on Jan 24, next Monday. This will give me plenty of time to do all the final polishing needed after correcting issues reported by the beta team.

I also want to mention that there is a scene that features a list of the girls. Zoe is missing from this list and will be added in a later patch. I was working on her model to create a better smile for her, but it was giving me a lot of issues each time I tried to adjust the model. So instead of wasting time wrestling her model, I decided to tack her on via a patch after Chapter 3's release.

Thank you all for being so patient as I worked on this Chapter. I'll be taking what I learned from this update to make the timeframe for Chapter 4 tighter.

Have yourselves a wonderful week, and see you next Monday with Chapter 3's release!

digi.B
"(...) three animations need to be corrected (...)".

So, uh... we're getting at least 3 sex scenes, right? RIGHT? :))

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes