Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is there a guide or recommendation on how to balance perks, boons and/or gameplay?

I'm trying to play a path where I get the people be corrupted and dominant without making them into some cumdump which will make them not selectable anymore for interactions.

I'm playing for the forced Fem MC, is there more updates for this path or so far it's only for the other characters?

Totema

May 26, 2017
Why did I just now learn that this exists ? It ticks many of my boxes and looks very interesting !

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Holy shit the development for this game is slow
I'm pretty sure the dev updates the game regularly, but his demo version gets plugged in here and that hasn't been touched in forever... plus the demo version sucks if I remember right.

Why did I just now learn that this exists ? It ticks many of my boxes and looks very interesting !
Probably because f95 only has the demo version for forever... unless this new version uploaded is the full version maybe... one can hope I guess.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Bruh. This game punishes you for having sex as a female mc, makes your dick fall off and hits you with a game over lmao! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure the dev updates the game regularly, but his demo version gets plugged in here and that hasn't been touched in forever... plus the demo version sucks if I remember right.

Probably because f95 only has the demo version for forever... unless this new version uploaded is the full version maybe... one can hope I guess.
The OP has the latest update. There are characters that still don't have even a portrait after a year.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes