PiercedHeaven

Sep 25, 2016
This game is a great corruption game, but it lacks context and follow up.

The training is simple enough, but I want story-based consequences to changing people, not just a meter to manage. Having 10+ female characters isn't as impactful or erotic as taking three women, changing them, and then seeing how you've changed their lives. I played up until Halloween (day 60?) expecting there to at least be a school party where people could see and interact with our sexed-up women, but content hasn't gotten that far.

Having a scene every five days of one of your victims going about their changed lives would've gotten me more attached to them and had me playing longer to try and sus out all of the completed content. Bonus points if after a big enough change you got an additional "you've ruined their normal existence, you should feel bad" scene. (Frenzy scenes aside. Though those are basically just bad ends, since it locks you out of viewing their content) The prologue has MC writhing over the decision to corrupt his sister, yet afterward it doesn't matter how depraved we are to her because there's no discernible change.

There's a 'Deviancy' stat, but that doesn't stop us from immediately worming a girl. We've got a 'Regret' stat, but its never utilized AFAIK. There's an absolutely golden premise and great groundwork done, but after the prologue this is a skeleton.

Fending off suspicion from the cult would have been a lot more fun and impactful if I had been attached at all to any of the girls. Nobody seemed to bat an eye when I changed my professor and friend into women either.

Sex-wise, only vaginal sex and blowjobs did anything interesting. It would have been nice to be able to customize girls more. As it is, I stuck all my girls on a liquid diet and never looked at the other scenes more than once.

A shout-out. I managed to catch Mikah masturbating in the prologue -once-. Could never reliably duplicate it, and I probably spent multiple hours trying. *That* type of content is what I wanted.

20deeznuts

Jun 11, 2022
I swear dude that music when turn on the game is gonna make me go nuts man, I know its a type of music that fit to the game theme about corrupting pp and shit but I hope the dev change the music into smth else

JJATH

May 2, 2017
We do need a new version, but from what I understand there isn't much in the game yet. I think when 0.80 drops I'm hoping someone will share it here.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
missing transformation tag

for those who want to cheat you can open the .exe with 7zip and tweak stuff in the index file (for instance making the inheritance perk give 500 and increasing growth etc. Should probably have a variable for the demo mode there as well I guess)

Last edited:

RachelTGG

Jan 18, 2022
Trying to play the port on android and unfortunately the screen just ignores the mobile screen. Shame, was really curious

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
tbh I think it's annoying when the women get fully corrupted and become "stuck in a room"

IMO you should just see them do their orgie from time to time (change of schedule) but still have atimeframe you can act with them

for instance you can lock out of quests and stuff because you turned some girls into super sluts

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I always wanted a game where you take biological and spiritual control over the rest of the male population, basically becoming a hive-mind, with the intent to desperately avoid ntr and swinging. But this one ain't it either.
Is this what this game is about? MC taking control of all the other guys and gangbang the girls with them??

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Got this on Steam, I'm curious... where on the priority list is the save system. 'cause it was pretty unplayable just due to that. Very interesting otherwise, but that was just game-breaking for me

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes