OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
i have no idea the process or steps you're taking, i can't help you if i don't know exactly what you're doing.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
whats your latest version of aau and how did you install it, did you run the install.bat it had? that would cause problems if you did that instead of drag and drop

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
that was the wrong thing to do, it should have had instructions that tell you to drag and drop the files over the existing ones instead

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is AA1 on this site at all?
As far as I know, nope. And finding it it's even more difficult, because I spent so much time for it. Fortunately in the end, I managed to download it from some links.. that iirc are only premium one's (I mean, you can download from them but it's better if you have a premium account). If I can manage to find those, I can share it here.. but don't expect too much: between dead links, dead torrents and viruses, I still don't know how I survived within internet to find this game.

EDIT: now I remember. Somehow I got lucky and I downloaded it from torrent - this should be the right site where I find it. The uploader is trusted so you shouldn't have any problem at all. The only one might be the seeders if anything :/

idea445

May 19, 2017
that was the wrong thing to do, it should have had instructions that tell you to drag and drop the files over the existing ones instead
Obviously, I mean is I dragged the AAU into my game folder then opened install.bat to let the file extract its into my main game folder.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
Obviously, I mean is I dragged the AAU into my game folder then opened install.bat to let the file extract its into my main game folder.
again, that was the wrong thing to do. you were literally supposed to cut and paste the aau files and not run the install bat

Censil

Apr 19, 2019
Umm, I'm not too sure on how to use the AA2Mini.torrent file, can someone help me out? Like, all I get is a 30kb file and yeah, no idea what to do next...

First time encountering it, so go easy on me. >_<

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes