Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
What High pixel density skin?.
High res skin texture. If you don't have it girls with certain custom tans can spazz out and it sometimes looks like your screenshot. It's the 35_hipixel_skin.pp2 file in the /aa2g/ mega. I don't quite remember if it's included in the mini by default or not so you might want to check if this file exists in your data folder.

For now i don't want update i like to install vanilla first to see if the game work and not work, because the first time i install honey select with all the mods, all CHARA have "palid" skin, and i have to download again.
Literally the same result with the Mini, except it's 3GB instead of 15+ and doesn't necessitate a crap ton of patchers and stuff. Suit yourself I suppose.

Reactions: Pixune and mouses33

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Literally the same result with the Mini, except it's 3GB instead of 15+ and doesn't necessitate a crap ton of patchers and stuff. Suit yourself I suppose.
I have the normal version with both append sets and have been using it since 2014, without any problems. As for size it does not bother me I have about 1.5 TB of free space even with all the stuff I have installed. The 2 patches that are needed only take a couple of minutes to install and are no problem. Applying the mods I want is easy to install as for the skins and tan lines etc.. I just resized them with gimp and then installed them. Not everyone needs to save space to play a game.

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
High res skin texture. If you don't have it girls with certain custom tans can spazz out and it sometimes looks like your screenshot. It's the 35_hipixel_skin.pp2 file in the /aa2g/ mega. I don't quite remember if it's included in the mini by default or not so you might want to check if this file exists in your data folder.
Yep i checked it the file is inside the Data folder. Dem this is stressing me out been working on the installation since yesterday.

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
All the hassle i went now the game is working All i did was Extract the MiniAA2.zip that i downloaded from tsukiyo and updated AAU and run the game and it runs smoothly with no frame rate issue or texture issues.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
roblems.

I have the normal version with both append sets and have been using it since 2014, without any problems. As for size it does not bother me I have about 1.5 TB of free space even with all the stuff I have installed. The 2 patches that are needed only take a couple of minutes to install and are no problem. Applying the mods I want is easy to install as for the skins and tan lines etc.. I just resized them with gimp and then installed them. Not everyone needs to save space to play a game.
AA2Mini also runs faster than regular aa2 and has more features.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
AA2Mini also runs faster than regular aa2 and has more features.
What features does it have, because I could not find any information on it? BTW I am on windows 7 64 bit, 8 gb ram, core i5, 3.33 ghz, NIVIDIA Quadro FX 1800. I know it is nothing special, but I do not have problems with the running speed of the normal game myself.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
AAU v1.4.0 (check for updates )
AA2QtEdit 1.8.2 (check for updates )
AAU Module package dated 04.02.2019 (information and updates )
HEXAOC 4.2
HEXAHP 3.1
Texture Hard Linker (optional - extra folder)
Translations for everything except default cards. Translations can be uninstalled.

and these are only the base installation, its not hard to get more when the guide for it is followed

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Some stuff AAU allows:
  • pp2 format makes better use of available memory, gets rid of the huge amounts of duplicate files found in default Illusion pp format
  • Drag-and-drop installation and uninstallation for mods instead of waiting for AA2Install/Wizzard to inject files for half an hour
  • Actual cache for used files instead of reading everything from disk, making hi-poly loading significantly faster
  • Triggers allow for AI customization on a per-character basis

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
you should read up a bit and get informed on a modern installation and setup rather than rely on what this thread will try and fail to do several times over

MukFudy

May 5, 2018
I keep getting the 0xc000007b error (when the application started incorrectly, also tried with an applocale nothing worked out) do i need a separate program (like i searched it up i need some kind microsoft package something like that) but i tried some of them but it didnt work! HELP! :cry::cry::cry:

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes