OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
there's no official repack because there's no faith in letting others repack this stuff, especially with people like flashbangz who have historically put malware into repacks

ozgur666

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everybody. I am using aa2install to install mod. I can't load more cumming pos. 3.0 and hexaoc 4.0 mods at the same time.Deleting the mod I installed first. What am I making a mistake?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Do i just combine all 6 parts?
No, you download AA2Mini instead of what's in the OP:
And go to for mods and more info.

We really need a moderator to edit the OP because it's outright cruel to have new players only read that and suffer through the old and obsolete install method.

Hi everybody. I am using aa2install to install mod. I can't load more cumming pos. 3.0 and hexaoc 4.0 mods at the same time.Deleting the mod I installed first. What am I making a mistake?
To my knowledge both modify completely different things and shouldn't conflict. Maybe you have 3D rooms and didn't grab the patch to make it work with MCP?

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
2019_0410_0655_30813.png 2019_0410_0702_12972.png

i tried to make my own topic to lead people out of this topic but the last time i tried i couldnt get the mods/staff to let me just leave the download link a torrent. i'm not about to make a repack because that's a giant tangled mess in of itself.

idea445

May 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the lag after anniversary update? I tried every methods but not work

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017

We really need a moderator to edit the OP because it's outright cruel to have new players only read that and suffer through the old and obsolete install method.

To my knowledge both modify completely different things and shouldn't conflict. Maybe you have 3D rooms and didn't grab the patch to make it work with MCP?
Pardon my ignorance in the topic but the OP links 13 GB worth of files while the mini is only 1.5 gb. I'm assuming there is some graphic crunching in the mini? Are there any other differences?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Pardon my ignorance in the topic but the OP links 13 GB worth of files while the mini is only 1.5 gb. I'm assuming there is some graphic crunching in the mini? Are there any other differences?
No there isn't any graphic crunching. Illusion's default textures aren't nearly high enough res to gain a lot by downsizing them anyways. The size difference is mostly due to how the files are packed: default .pp format is very inefficient, with lots of duplicate files and no real archive compression to speak of.

AhegaoLover

Aug 5, 2016

Thanks man that Aa2Mini thing is some serious genius level shit

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
"I'm assuming there is some graphic crunching in the mini"
wrong

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
Sometimes when npc's talk to me or when they talk to the group I don't get any subtitles and I don't see anything until it says "yes or no"

EDIT: I just turned off invite to group because I didn't care for it anyway. I can actually see when another person invites me to do something. I guess the instance where I couldn't he was demanding sex or something because I said yes and I was on the ground.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 281526 View attachment 281527

i tried to make my own topic to lead people out of this topic but the last time i tried i couldnt get the mods/staff to let me just leave the download link a torrent. i'm not about to make a repack because that's a giant tangled mess in of itself.
A thread with only a torrent link is not allowed. You need to make at least three links that is MEGA and others (and of course you can even leave the torrent, but, you need to upload nonetheless the torrent file on mega and such. For safety).

Otherwise one single link at your own discretion, that the uploaders and others, then may copy and use to create more links.

idea445

May 19, 2017
Reading the thread?
My fix post
Sorry for my ignorance but this method is not working for any latest windows update anymore. My PC is RTX 2060 and winver is 17763.437. After searching on internet , it seems NVIDIA's new drivers not working with this anymore after driver 411 and I can't rollback the old drivers cuz of new windows update version.

idea445

May 19, 2017
your ignorance started when you insist on trying to play this game without the mini, it is compatible with newer drivers.
Cuz I even tried the fucking mini version and it crashes everytime when I tick on win10fix. The fucking win 10 fix in aa2 mini has the same version d3d9.dll to fix the lag to all illusion games but NVIDIA's latest driver/graphic card (I think) not works with this shit anymore.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
wow, im really sorry if anything i wrote misled you into using win10fix then.

the current fix for the latest nvidia drivers involve turning win10fix off and instead turning on wined3d and software vertix processing. please try those two and check back in with me.

idea445

May 19, 2017
wow, im really sorry if anything i wrote misled you into using win10fix then.

the current fix for the latest nvidia drivers involve turning win10fix off and instead turning on wined3d and software vertix processing. please try those two and check back in with me.
Unfortunately that even I untick or tick the win10fix with wined3d, it still says that D3D conflict which mean the game doesn't run with this dll. It seems like NVIDIA hates the old dlls for their new Graphic Cards.

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
also, dont use win10fix with wine3d and software vertix processing. they're not meant to be used together

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes