karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Can AA2 be uncensored or just pixelated genitals? From the looks of it 02_uncensor_svii3d_v16 doesn't do anything, I've tried removing it from data and toyed around with character creation in AA2Edit. The cocks are still pixelated.

BinderThief

Oct 13, 2021
dont see why you'll want to as there pritty bad imo but you have to get em form mods take a look a the cc mods most link the personallty
There is not method to upload new personality like yandere or delinquent there are more on patreon c4 upcoming but still dont know how to add without breaking game.

BenTen22

Nov 14, 2020
Are you using win10? Have you tried turn on win10fix in "scripts" when starting the game?
Thank you for the suggestion to answer your question yes I am using win10 but I am not able to turn on the scripts that you have mentioned due to the 0xc000007b error I mentioned in my request for help.

Apologies for wait on my reply real life events kept me busy.

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Now my main problem is stockings is buggy (Graphicaly) and for some reason they wear 2 shoes and it overlaps each other. I cant seems to work it out Trying to fiddle in scripts only makes my game crash and not open.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've also had the same problem. Basically the version of the game you get from this thread is outdated, when you open AA2Play it should say 1.7.something not 1.5.something and if it does then just download the Clothing Collection + its uncensor. Done.

How I've fixed it: page 1 > Other Sources > Modern Installation Guide for AA2 2020 > Download AA2MiniPPX (torrent) because this is the 1.7 version > open the game to see if it works > install The Hardlinker > click on the PPeX Files mediafire link and pick whatever mods you want > Clothing Collection(CC) and Uncensor (this will fix your stockings glitch).

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Does anyone know if the voyeur module is included with AAU, and if not does anyone have a copy as I can't find it anywhere.
The voyeur module is downloadable with tons of other modules here

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Can a teacher gain Strength? A teacher can't practice things on his/her own and I got a Succubus in my class, soooo...

Let's just say she's really strong at this point and teacher is... not anymore. Literally at 0.

Training others doesn't seem to affect strength. At least not the teacher's strength. Something I'm missing? Worst case can I hack some strength in maybe cheat engine or something somehow?
I believe if you open the class's save file in AA2QTedit you will find a place to put strength back into the character.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Experienced a random crash midday when a student flashed me. It's good that I save everyday so I only lost half a day, but still is there a way to limit these crashes ?

I'm using the newest version of AAU/AA2Mini, custom characters and I already had students flashing me, but it didn't crash my game.

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
im kinda new to this mini ver update and my old computer died so trying to install a costume catalog but dont know where to put the stuff, help?

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
Has any1 been able to run minipxx version on win10 ?

I've tried like literally every combo of win10fix or the other one along with that svp option and the result is always the same - launcher hangs up (not responding) and nothing ever launches (except that ppexm64 process). Putting the mouse pointer on the launcher gives the "loading" style pointer but either way I've left it running for minutes like that and nothing ever changed

I guess I'm one of those unlucky people that wont be able to ever run it these days xd

EDIT: Fuck me, of course the easiest thing I would have never thought about. My firewall was blocking the ppexm64 from connecting xd

Last edited:

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
BTW is there any guide for archive/mesh overrides for unlimited editor ?

The one on official github doesnt explain anything for a newbie. I get it that you replace one file with another but like I have no idea for example how to replace body texture into another as I have no idea what are the basic files for ingame model. So I dont know what I have to manually type in as I dont know the file names. Same for meshes overrides - there is a dropdown file list loaded into the model but all these aa_xx_xx_xx or whatever files dont tell me what I am looking at

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
BTW is there any guide for archive/mesh overrides for unlimited editor ?

The one on official github doesnt explain anything for a newbie. I get it that you replace one file with another but like I have no idea for example how to replace body texture into another as I have no idea what are the basic files for ingame model. So I dont know what I have to manually type in as I dont know the file names. Same for meshes overrides - there is a dropdown file list loaded into the model but all these aa_xx_xx_xx or whatever files dont tell me what I am looking at
the best way to get the answers to this is to go to the discord and ask for help in the tech section of the discord. People (the ones who created and have been updating the AA2 mods and mini) there are the best to ask about this stuff.

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
the best way to get the answers to this is to go to the discord and ask for help in the tech section of the discord. People (the ones who created and have been updating the AA2 mods and mini) there are the best to ask about this stuff.
Thanks

BTW Wasnt there a setting in the editor that switched eyebrows being visible (outlines) under the hair or being invisible (so hair covers them) ? I swear that was a thing and I cant find it

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Thanks

BTW Wasnt there a setting in the editor that switched eyebrows being visible (outlines) under the hair or being invisible (so hair covers them) ? I swear that was a thing and I cant find it
I beleve you may be mistaken a feature that was in koikatsu ( I know that is a feature in that one, but am not sure if AA2 has it as well ).

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
I beleve you may be mistaken a feature that was in koikatsu ( I know that is a feature in that one, but am not sure if AA2 has it as well ).
Hmm...this may be...tho I never played the original one and only checked the recent vacation themed one (which is boring as hell btw) so I could swear I saw it earlier in AA2. Oh well, it was ages ago since I last messed around with AA2

Nov 16, 2021
Hello,

I usually don’t ask directly like this instead favoring looking to see if the problem has already been addressed with someone else, but I have failed to find a solution to my problem with this method, so I request that you be patient with me as I try to express what I have to say.

I have tried to follow the directions as instructed but seem to hit the same road block every time.

• I download the materials in the extra folder and installed them
  • Then download and installed any additional files mentioned in the
  • Next, I attempted to test if it starts as instructed
This is when I run into my problem.

2021-09-17 18_35_07-AA2Mini.png

I try to follow the trouble shooting section of the guide, but this message is preventing me from progressing any further. All mentions of 0xc000007b seem to suggest that the individual had prior access to the launcher for AAUnlimited.

2021-09-17 18_51_41-Modern AA2 guide-2021 Edition and 5 more pages - Personal - Microsoft Edge.png

Though, I did not have prior access to this nor do I have it currently, if someone would be willing to aid me in rectifying this inconvenience they shall have my gratitude.

Important Note:
I am running windows 10 but due to the error mentioned I can't try any of the specialized settings that may help with it

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes