jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
What version of AAU did you have? 1.7.3 is the latest version at the moment.
I had whatever version came with AA2mini here. I figured it could be that and updated it but it made it worst. After updating AAU, AA2Play and AA2Edit gives a crash error when i try to launch it.

Oct 16, 2019
I had whatever version came with AA2mini here. I figured it could be that and updated it but it made it worst. After updating AAU, AA2Play and AA2Edit gives a crash error when i try to launch it.
The one in the download links in the OP or the modern install guide? Did you run that install.bat?

jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
The one in the download links in the OP or the modern install guide? Did you run that install.bat?
The download link in the OP. Ok this time I was able to update AAU fine? Before I just overwrote the folder with the new one but this time I made a new folder to put 1.7.3 in and this time the game and editor launched but now I'm getting a white screen on both.

jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
The download link in the OP. Ok this time I was able to update AAU fine? Before I just overwrote the folder with the new one but this time I made a new folder to put 1.7.3 in and this time the game and editor launched but now I'm getting a white screen on both.
Ok. I was able to solve my issue by installing AA2MiniPPX from the Installation guide and moving my mods to there. The cards still crash the game when you first load them up with their overrides but after that the cards work fine. Thanks for the help
sectionratiotile

ismaelcp95

Sep 2, 2020
Hello friends could you tell me how to update the AA2 Unlimited to 1.6.1 I have the update but I do not know how it is installed

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Captura.PNG

Ericbse

Mar 22, 2021
so i had this game almost a year ago or something like that and there wasn't much m/m content then so has that changed or is it still lacking?

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
So, does ANYONE know how the Mind Control module is supposed to work. I can sometimes send NPCs into a private room with the A key, but I cant follow them...

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
so i had this game almost a year ago or something like that and there wasn't much m/m content then so has that changed or is it still lacking?
still same. there is little to none content in this game. it's all let's study, let's fuck, let's chat.

blacksheep0815

Nov 3, 2017
Instructions for enabling full uncensor:

1. Download the file called "48_uncensor_svii3d_v16.pp2" from Mega

2. Paste that file in the directory Data folder(e.g. AA2Mini\data)

3. Start AA2Play.exe

4. in AAUnlimited Tab uncheck "MKII(chinpo.bmp ->.tga texture)"

Game is now uncensored!

Would be great if this info was placed in instillation section
+1

And thx to kylemorre!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
still is its the mini version im not sure if its better then the full version
More like the 'full' version has a bunch of extra optional mods that decrease reliability.
The OG game was also hard as heck to DL, extract, and install.

OddDev

May 17, 2020
I'm reading all of the comments about the 12-15 GB folder while all I see is a 150 GB HS2 folder.

Apr 19, 2020
When you make a new game what do Year and Class actually mean?

My mind goes to Persona 4 rules where you're a second-year in class 2-2 but in this game you only have 1 classroom. Sooo...?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
When you make a new game what do Year and Class actually mean?

My mind goes to Persona 4 rules where you're a second-year in class 2-2 but in this game you only have 1 classroom. Sooo...?
It's for flavor text only, the same with the academy name

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes