leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, I downloaded the game, extracted it into a new folder and installed the x86 thing. Then I couldn't install the x64 one because the previous one was already installed, and uninstalling didn't fix it. And when I try to boot the game up I get this message:
---------------------------
AA2Play.exe - System Error
The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_42.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

So, even though it says that reinstalling the game may fix the problem, I don't think the problem comes from there. Anyone knows what's going on?

Zeito

May 15, 2018
Idk why but using this install and updating AAU it still works but when i got AAMiniPPX it wont even load... Anyone knows any fix for this (I already tried disabling and enabling scripts as also just setting everything to same as version from this thread and still nothing)?

Apr 19, 2020
Can a teacher gain Strength? A teacher can't practice things on his/her own and I got a Succubus in my class, soooo...

Let's just say she's really strong at this point and teacher is... not anymore. Literally at 0.

Training others doesn't seem to affect strength. At least not the teacher's strength. Something I'm missing? Worst case can I hack some strength in maybe cheat engine or something somehow?

MB79

Jun 15, 2020
Does anyone know if the voyeur module is included with AAU, and if not does anyone have a copy as I can't find it anywhere.

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone have a link to a non-torrent version of AA2MiniPPX?
Screw it, just did it myself:

AA2MiniPPX
mods included
updated to 1.7.4

Not sure I did it right, but tested it and it seems to run fine, just really slow.

Edit: Realized that downloading a file over 5GB with mega may be a pain in the ass for some people so added a google drive link as well.

Last edited:

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
When in Character creation my game lags like hell 1fps And whenever i interact with a character it lags so much. Does some one has a fix on this or my settings all wrong?.

Reactions: kristijanEX

testier

Jan 5, 2019
When in Character creation my game lags like hell 1fps And whenever i interact with a character it lags so much. Does some one has a fix on this or my settings all wrong?.
if your havin this problem go get aau or aamini that problem ocours when your on windows 10 and aau has a drict fix for that

mouses33

Dec 13, 2017
Now my main problem is stockings is buggy (Graphicaly) and for some reason they wear 2 shoes and it overlaps each other. I cant seems to work it out Trying to fiddle in scripts only makes my game crash and not open.
image_2021-10-29_083718.png

Apr 19, 2020
The Lilith STD mod fails. It works until it's time to load and almost always disappears. I don't think it's the autosave cuz I've seen it happen on normal saves too. It might even be just Save in general that does it.

Anyone know how I can get this damn Lilith to not vanish on load? I made like 5 new games and can't get Lilith to stick around. Patient Zero doesn't get it ever again it seems. :cry:

Oct 16, 2019
The Lilith STD mod fails. It works until it's time to load and almost always disappears. I don't think it's the autosave cuz I've seen it happen on normal saves too. It might even be just Save in general that does it.

Anyone know how I can get this damn Lilith to not vanish on load? I made like 5 new games and can't get Lilith to stick around. Patient Zero doesn't get it ever again it seems. :cry:
The STD mods are removed from later versions so they have probably always been busted.

Apr 26, 2020
Screw it, just did it myself:

Mega

AA2MiniPPx
mods included
updated to 1.7.4

Not sure I did right, but tested it and it seems to run fine, just really slow.
Thank you very much ... saved me for legit searching 2.1k comments to know which mod is which. Wonder if we can get a mod to edit or if anyone know a post dedicated to link file the mods or packages like this.

Sausage

Sep 18, 2018
Hey.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove some of the training advances or 'helper mods' from AA2mini.

I'm a bit of an 'M' so I like the the original grinding-your-way-up experience that was possible in the older AA2.

Kinky... I know.

Sausage

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Hey.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove some of the training advances or 'helper mods' from AA2mini.

I'm a bit of an 'M' so I like the the original grinding-your-way-up experience that was possible in the older AA2.

Kinky... I know.

Sausage
Just go into the options/settings in game and set the player to npc, and npc to player multipliers to 1 make sure the boxes next to them are checked

Sausage

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah that fixes half of my problem - but thanks Frank. The other half is finding an old locked version of mcp eg 19_morecumpos_262.ppx and its shadow set

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
if your havin this problem go get aau or aamini that problem ocours when your on windows 10 and aau has a drict fix for that
EDIT : nvm, I'm a big dummy, didn't read the instalation folder in the OP and therefore didn't enable the win10fix script when launching the game.

Last edited:

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
i have downloaded TAA2 however i can't use it
it either says registry game AA2 not found
and when i don't click on the ok button but instead i close the message it opens the program but however it keeps on loading and it won't open classes

so how do i use the program?
i have put the program inside the same folder where the game application is, should i have to put into another folder?
Old post, but I thought I'd answer it anyway.

TAA2 won't work with AA2Mini because you don't install it and thus has no registry. If you want to play the game with TAA2 you'll need to use original AA2, which in my opinion really isn't worth it.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes