Rancelot69

Jul 19, 2021
So i tried to run AA2play but d3dx9_42 was not found. I have directX 12 in my PC so honestly i don't understand what to do...

Apr 19, 2020
Q.1) Anyone know the perfect recipe to keep active girls (slutty/forceful) active instead of having an army of girls literally chasing you down at all times? The [butthurt] limiter seems either ineffective or less effective than I need, since interrupts stop all sex acts everytime everywhere, and Additional Options only has full-blown disables

Q.2) Can I escape sex? Like consensual or otherwise? Some real specific mod I need? Don't like having to get off 7 times in a row to get H to end and nothing I click on-screen during H seems to end it

Q.3) How do I show a futa's wang during H? Pressing [6] always shows some strap-on + vaj instead of the futa wang, but it shows just fine in the editor

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Hello,

This is new for me, I usually don’t ask directly like this instead favoring looking to see if the problem has already been addressed with someone else, but I have failed to find a solution to my problem with this method, so I request that you be patient with me as I try to express what I have to say.

I have tried to follow the directions as instructed but seem to hit the same road block every time.

• I download the materials in the extra folder
  • Then download any additional files mentioned in the
  • Next, I attempt to test if it starts as instructed
This is when I run into my problem.

View attachment 1409608

I try to follow the trouble shooting section of the guide, but this message is preventing me from progressing any further. All mentions of 0xc000007b seem to suggest that the individual had prior access to the launcher for AAUnlimited.

View attachment 1409609

Though I do not, if someone would be willing to aid me in rectifying this inconvenience they shall have my gratitude.
Downloading isn't enough. You are required to install the 2 files [vc redist and windows desktop runtime] located in the extras folder.

Apr 19, 2020
Q.1) Anyone know the perfect recipe to keep active girls (slutty/forceful) active instead of having an army of girls literally chasing you down at all times? The [butthurt] limiter seems either ineffective or less effective than I need, since interrupts stop all sex acts everytime everywhere, and Additional Options only has full-blown disables

Q.2) Can I escape sex? Like consensual or otherwise? Some real specific mod I need? Don't like having to get off 7 times in a row to get H to end and nothing I click on-screen during H seems to end it

Q.3) How do I show a futa's wang during H? Pressing [6] always shows some strap-on + vaj instead of the futa wang, but it shows just fine in the editor
K, failed to change actual Settings in the butthurt limiter... mah bad.
Q.1) ✔
Still wanna know if there's a way or a mod that lets you disable everything but sex approaches/interrupts, or better yet, limit specific interrupts.

Q.2) ?

Q.3) So I saw the futa girl's wang show (without pressing [6]) when she took my girl to a Dark Room and auto-sex occurred and she somehow made me take the lead. I'd love to know how this is possible considering I used a high-virtue virgin class president who's into guys.
My girl used a strappy and other had her futawang but was Receiving.

Does the game only load the vaj during H when you are a PC futa? If so can that be corrected? Hotkey I'm not aware of?

hockeyhayes777

Nov 11, 2017
Download the one off the modern install guide in the OP instead.
Sorry for the late reply, installing that one now, appreciate the help.

Edit:

Ran into a bit of different error this time around. After the launcher boots up, and I try to launch the game, it soft locks and won't respond. I copied over the other folders data from the manual install of the recommended files, and the game launched, but to white screen. I hit the new game button and had a different address for the same 0xC0000005 error. I'm not sure what is causing this, I think I'll check if there is a different repack out there maybe.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, installing that one now, appreciate the help.

Edit:

Ran into a bit of different error this time around. After the launcher boots up, and I try to launch the game, it soft locks and won't respond. I copied over the other folders data from the manual install of the recommended files, and the game launched, but to white screen. I hit the new game button and had a different address for the same 0xC0000005 error. I'm not sure what is causing this, I think I'll check if there is a different repack out there maybe.
Make sure to install the stuff in the extra folder

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
How do I get JMCP to work? The game crashes when starting H scenes
okay i want to take this back, i got it to work but one person T poses and the other gets stuck in the initial H scene start position, but only with created cards and only vaginal penetration what am i doing wrong lmaoo

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
What is Hstyle? Module says "switches to Hstyle when H starts". That doesn't already happen? :confused:

And can futa dong be used for penetration? Or is it just for looks? Is there a mod that replaces all strap-ons with futa dong to at least simulate futa H?

BenTen22

Nov 14, 2020
Downloading isn't enough. You are required to install the 2 files [vc redist and windows desktop runtime] located in the extras folder.
Thank you for your assistance I have installed the two files in the extras folder that that you have mentioned, but I seem to still run into the same issue of 0xc000007b any further assistance you may decide to provide will be appreciated just like what you given me so far.

Thank you.

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
Hello,

This is new for me, I usually don’t ask directly like this instead favoring looking to see if the problem has already been addressed with someone else, but I have failed to find a solution to my problem with this method, so I request that you be patient with me as I try to express what I have to say.

I have tried to follow the directions as instructed but seem to hit the same road block every time.

• I download the materials in the extra folder
  • Then download any additional files mentioned in the
  • Next, I attempt to test if it starts as instructed
This is when I run into my problem.

View attachment 1409608

I try to follow the trouble shooting section of the guide, but this message is preventing me from progressing any further. All mentions of 0xc000007b seem to suggest that the individual had prior access to the launcher for AAUnlimited.

View attachment 1409609

Though I do not, if someone would be willing to aid me in rectifying this inconvenience they shall have my gratitude.
Are you using win10? Have you tried turn on win10fix in "scripts" when starting the game?

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
i have downloaded TAA2 however i can't use it
it either says registry game AA2 not found
and when i don't click on the ok button but instead i close the message it opens the program but however it keeps on loading and it won't open classes

so how do i use the program?
i have put the program inside the same folder where the game application is, should i have to put into another folder?

Zumz

Aug 18, 2021
Hello!
I've asked in the Discord but haven't gotten an answer.
- No matter how much I cheat on a Yandere(Module A & B), they just momentarily have the 'cheater' status, then it goes away. Currently, I have a character with Yandere B module on. I've cheated on her multiple times, but she hasn't killed the other person, at all.
Is there anything I need to enable? Another module I need to remove? A setting I need to turn on? Thank you!

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Hello!
I've asked in the Discord but haven't gotten an answer.
- No matter how much I cheat on a Yandere(Module A & B), they just momentarily have the 'cheater' status, then it goes away. Currently, I have a character with Yandere B module on. I've cheated on her multiple times, but she hasn't killed the other person, at all.
Is there anything I need to enable? Another module I need to remove? A setting I need to turn on? Thank you!
do you have no murder on? in the launcher, check your scripts

Reactions: TankyThomas

jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
So, I have some cards that I downloaded from Bepis and some cards work just fine and others who crash the game when trying to add them to the class or trying to view them before adding them to the class. The cards show up just fine when displaying them in AA2Edit.

Oct 16, 2019
So, I have some cards that I downloaded from Bepis and some cards work just fine and others who crash the game when trying to add them to the class or trying to view them before adding them to the class. The cards show up just fine when displaying them in AA2Edit.
What version of AAU did you have? 1.7.3 is the latest version at the moment.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes