Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Afaik, you can enable the "geass" in the scripts on the launcher, after that you should also check the setting of the geass and enable the force 999%. Although I'm not sure if the force 999% is actually only for force choice, and you still can do 100% success without it, but for me I need to enable it to get the 100% success that you talking about...

Also I'm not sure what is "geass for everyone" for but I read that on AA2JSF or QSF edition that you are talking about, when you choose geass function, NPC will also get the geass function.. Meaning that when NPC and NPC interact they will also get 100% success, and with AA2 mini we can actually make the geass function only for our PC.. that's why I'm not enable it.. But I'm not really sure myself maybe someone can correct me on this one..
nah you're correct, it does mean that.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
Afaik, you can enable the "geass" in the scripts on the launcher, after that you should also check the setting of the geass and enable the force 999%. Although I'm not sure if the force 999% is actually only for force choice, and you still can do 100% success without it, but for me I need to enable it to get the 100% success that you talking about...

Also I'm not sure what is "geass for everyone" for but I read that on AA2JSF or QSF edition that you are talking about, when you choose geass function, NPC will also get the geass function.. Meaning that when NPC and NPC interact they will also get 100% success, and with AA2 mini we can actually make the geass function only for our PC.. that's why I'm not enable it.. But I'm not really sure myself maybe someone can correct me on this one..
thanks man didnt notice that the geass function have its own setting an yes the force 999 chance was on the QSF edition

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Well the pregnancy mod is acting...weird for lack of a better term. Im wondering if i'm missing something cuz now no one ever gets pregnant or ever announces it to me. Ive done both regular and forced sex to see if either would work but its like pregnancy was disabled altogether. Anyone knows whats going on or how to fix this?

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Wow just re discovering this game, amazing to see its still being modded. Shame they never released a third one!
I saw somone mention an incest mod, is that a new option for character creation? I remember in Artifical girl 3 you could be related but not in this.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow just re discovering this game, amazing to see its still being modded. Shame they never released a third one!
I saw somone mention an incest mod, is that a new option for character creation? I remember in Artifical girl 3 you could be related but not in this.
Yeah, you can do a shit ton with modules now. Modules change the way the ai works and can give the player extra abilities. Full list is Sounds like what you're mentioning isn't a mod mod but just modules, which wouldn't add extra dialogue or anything like that. It's just a roleplay thing like most the stuff in game. The incest one makes the character more affectionate with characters that have the same family name.

For extra player abilities, I recommend you put Blackmailer, Brute, Gambler, Henshin, Kidnapper, Voyeur, Shaming (Maybe), Sticky Cum (Maybe), Swift Hand (Maybe) on your PC character. Most of those are just active abilities and won't effect anything unless you want them to, so there's no risk or reason to not have them on your PC, just gives you more options for what you're allowed to do. Shaming, Sticky Cum, Swift Hands are passives but they aren't too extreme.

Basically a lot of those modules are the types of things that should have been in the base game, they aren't really immersion breaking or anything (Voyeur and Brute in particular).

Last edited:

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
hey where can i find Haughty Personality ? link from doesn't work.
I have a ppx that contains haughty and most of c4's personalities, do you need that?

Edit:
Contains the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also attached the subs.

Last edited:

hockeyhayes777

Nov 11, 2017
Just downloaded the compact version of the game off the mega on the front page. Everything opened up fine and I pulled a few characters off a database to import into the game, most worked fine, just gave a couple prompts that it needed to unpack a few extra resources, but there were a couple that crashed the game and created a error log, not sure if anyone else has experienced this and has a workaround. Thanks again and if you need any files do not hesitate to ask.

May 31, 2018
Just downloaded the compact version of the game off the mega on the front page. Everything opened up fine and I pulled a few characters off a database to import into the game, most worked fine, just gave a couple prompts that it needed to unpack a few extra resources, but there were a couple that crashed the game and created a error log, not sure if anyone else has experienced this and has a workaround. Thanks again and if you need any files do not hesitate to ask.
I’ve also experienced this, still don’t know what to do to fix it.

yourmoming

Mar 26, 2020
Hello there, please help. when I try to donwload the game all I see is the AA2Mini which is 1.5 gb, where can I get the big 15 gb versio of AA2.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Hello there, please help. when I try to donwload the game all I see is the AA2Mini which is 1.5 gb, where can I get the big 15 gb versio of AA2.
why would you want that. AA2 mini is better, more compact, runs faster, contains necessary mods, and amazing optimization.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
So, the common question i guess, but i'll ask anyway 'cause i don't want to scroll throught all these pages: Is it posible to remove "Cheater!" status and, if it is, how?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes