Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
I know right? I miss making automatic rainbows as well. I believe JS-Frontier is obsolete, and as far as I know there isn't anything to replicate it. For convos tho, there's an option in AAU basically called "Geass" which practically does the same thing.
Yes I found that but I still get % failures do I need to do some clicking or something?

Edit:Found it in settings menu.

2.Edit:Girls in this game have serious case of bipolarity.

Last edited:

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
Someone can help my with something, i read that normaly in vanilla game the game ends if you get a girl pregnat but also i read here that there is a module that overhauled prengancy, but the link to that is dead, i dont understad were i can get it or if is base now in Unlimited

dartallis

May 4, 2021
LOL, mine is pretty messy compared to yours. I have all pp files (for clothes) in data folder. I tried removing them to see if it worked, but it didn't.
View attachment 1361038
First thing I see that is a problem is you have a .pp2 build mixed with a .ppx build. There are 2 mini builds and the mini ppx build is updated where the pp2 build is essentially abandoned at this point. You should try putting the .pp2 files in a backup folder if you want to run a ppx build or the other way around if you want to stick with a pp2 build. There should be basically the same files for both builds but they are numbered differently I think. The standalone clothing files are appended .pp. Those should be in your data folder.
StandaloneOutfits.jpg
It would probably be a good idea to try and get your data folder to look like this one as it is complete except for some specific outfits that I don't want/need.

There are some new personalities right now that aren't fully worked out I've recently discovered. That means some personalities go to a blackscreen/dim when you enter a conversation with them. Might have to wait a bit for someone to update those.

When you launch the game what options have you chosen? Post a picture of the launcher.

Reactions: rbatistella

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Someone can help my with something, i read that normaly in vanilla game the game ends if you get a girl pregnat but also i read here that there is a module that overhauled prengancy, but the link to that is dead, i dont understad were i can get it or if is base now in Unlimited
This should have what you are looking for!
These should be up to date I believe.
If you have updated make sure all the options in the launcher are activated like you had them before. Try reloading them if this fails.
If you updated aaunlimited did you also update mini?

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Ok Ive another question. How do I get the ppregnancy module to work? Ive enabled it on a few people but it doesnt do anything. I still end up getting a game over. Im not sure if i missed a step like transferring the character out then back in or soemthing. Most of the other modules i enable work but this one wont for some reason.
I don't think you can insert the module into an already ongoing class. You would need to give the cards the module then build a class with them in it.

Reactions: Anarking

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Also went i updated Unlimited the subtitles dont appear anymore
make sure it's enabled in your scripts tab. Also I just noticed after updating that there's one for no murder shit, which is helpful given I had one of those instances earlier lmfao. 1629432801548.png

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I don't think you can insert the module into an already ongoing class. You would need to give the cards the module then build a class with them in it.
Starting from square 1 then? a bit of a bummer but ill see if this works. Thanks for the tip.

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
First thing I see that is a problem is you have a .pp2 build mixed with a .ppx build. There are 2 mini builds and the mini ppx build is updated where the pp2 build is essentially abandoned at this point. You should try putting the .pp2 files in a backup folder if you want to run a ppx build or the other way around if you want to stick with a pp2 build. There should be basically the same files for both builds but they are numbered differently I think. The standalone clothing files are appended .pp. Those should be in your data folder.
View attachment 1361462
It would probably be a good idea to try and get your data folder to look like this one as it is complete except for some specific outfits that I don't want/need.

There are some new personalities right now that aren't fully worked out I've recently discovered. That means some personalities go to a blackscreen/dim when you enter a conversation with them. Might have to wait a bit for someone to update those.

When you launch the game what options have you chosen? Post a picture of the launcher.
First, I deleted the game, downloaded and reinstalled everything. I think our folders are similar now.
1.png

Below are the prints of the launcher.
AA2Unlimited.JPG graphics.JPG Scripts.JPG
But now I have another problem, I can't open the game.
In the tab "AA2Unlimited" if I check the option "use.ppx resource loader" the launcher automatically closes and the game even starts. Now if I leave it blank (as in the print below) or if I check the options Use.pp2 / Enable pp2 / MKIII one at a time (or all three at the same time) the game opens, the music plays, but the screen goes blank and the game closes. Maybe because I deleted the pp2 files, but I´m not sure.
4.png
I tried the guidelines in the guide in the final section "Troubleshooting", but it didn't work either.

dartallis

May 4, 2021
First, I deleted the game, downloaded and reinstalled everything. I think our folders are similar now.
View attachment 1363347

Below are the prints of the launcher.
View attachment 1363348 View attachment 1363349 View attachment 1363350
But now I have another problem, I can't open the game.
In the tab "AA2Unlimited" if I check the option "use.ppx resource loader" the launcher automatically closes and the game even starts. Now if I leave it blank (as in the print below) or if I check the options Use.pp2 / Enable pp2 / MKIII one at a time (or all three at the same time) the game opens, the music plays, but the screen goes blank and the game closes. Maybe because I deleted the pp2 files, but I´m not sure.
View attachment 1363370
I tried the guidelines in the guide in the final section "Troubleshooting", but it didn't work either.
Do you still have the zipped files for AAU and Mini? If you do make a separate game folder with just them in it. Try and start it with just the basic mods. I believe whats happening to you right now is a configuration file error. So if you can get the vanilla mini build to start, it should reset the config files. Then you should be able to transfer your data folder over but don't transfer any config files ((gsd.cfg, gsdtemp.cfg, setting) these are in the data folder) because you would be back to square one again.
Because this is going to be set up as a ppx build now you will need to check the ppx resource loader. The mkiii uncensors are an alternate uncensor. You would only use those if you used the mkiii clothing files.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbatistella

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
Do you still have the zipped files for AAU and Mini? If you do make a separate game folder with just them in it. Try and start it with just the basic mods. I believe whats happening to you right now is a configuration file error. So if you can get the vanilla mini build to start, it should reset the config files. Then you should be able to transfer your data folder over but don't transfer any config files ((gsd.cfg, gsdtemp.cfg, setting) these are in the data folder) because you would be back to square one again.
Because this is going to be set up as a ppx build now you will need to check the ppx resource loader. The mkiii uncensors are an alternate uncensor. You would only use those if you used the mkiii clothing files.
You, my good sir, deserve all the thanks you can have. Your conclusion was right and now the game is running perfectly, uncensored and with the 3d room. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: dartallis

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
Someone can help me, i try to install the mod siivcc to uncensor the game, but went i trait it didnt work, i dont know if i did something wrong, i put the mod in data, also the subtitles still dont work, i appers that load but nothing happened

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Someone can help me, i try to install the mod siivcc to uncensor the game, but went i trait it didnt work, i dont know if i did something wrong, i put the mod in data, also the subtitles still dont work, i appers that load but nothing happened
For starters, what kind of build are you working with? Is it an older Hongfire version or a newer mini pp2/ppx build. To be clear I have more experience with the ppx builds than the other 2.

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
1629693108052.png 1629693195936.png i think is more easy to show the folder were i have the mods and the console comands that AAU2 shows me.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes