RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Where did you get those clothes, if they came in that format there is a good chance they are old and obsolete.
I'm still getting used to modding for this game and I got the clothing from here:
Looking at the date now I'm guessing it's as you say and they are outdated?

Oct 16, 2019
I'm still getting used to modding for this game and I got the clothing from here:
Pretty much, most if not all of them are part of the AA2mini mods now.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020

as always, literally everything people ask about can be found in this link. There's no need to go to external sources barring special exemptions.

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
so are there just no sex animations for the boy x boy portion? i tried to have my character do it with one and it just went to after they did it

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
so are there just no sex animations for the boy x boy portion? i tried to have my character do it with one and it just went to after they did it
Scripts in the launcher, unlocks, enable homo sex first. If there's still an issue, mention it again. I tested it and the submissive male will be missing their dick with settings like that and what I currently have installed. Guessing you need something else as well, I doubt they'd leave one of the dicks missing, lol.
1628142538821.png
1628142515840.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a I found, I dunno if it works though or conflicts with anything. I've already seen it mention a fix for the submissive dude not having a dick, so that's probably easy to fix. It does say that it's only compatible with Hexa uncensors though, which might be a problem? Doubt the gay stuff will ever get the same attention as the malexfemale.

Last edited:

wolfox9

Oct 9, 2017
Reload you card in the editor. If the changes made have bled over onto the default style, simply select the .cloth file you want for default and apply it for each instance of bleed. After saving the card again, the issue should be resolved. AA2QtEdit can also be used to fix this, but it's far more complicated. (I have no idea why this happens. If someone has a fix for this please mention it)
I also spent a ton of time on this and came up with a slightly different solution. When modifying a card's style, after creating the new style in the editor. I use the card's backup and AA2QtEdit to import the default style that is overridden. I wish this little guide had been available a couple months ago. It wouldn't suprise me if the editor has fewer issues on an older OS (I'm using Windows 10). I'm honestly amazed how many complex character have been created. Personally, I barely have the patience to modify a card.

Reactions: dfaker

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
Scripts in the launcher, unlocks, enable homo sex first. If there's still an issue, mention it again. I tested it and the submissive male will be missing their dick with settings like that and what I currently have installed. Guessing you need something else as well, I doubt they'd leave one of the dicks missing, lol.
View attachment 1336579
View attachment 1336578

Here's a gay sex mod/collection of info I found, I dunno if it works though or conflicts with anything. I've already seen it mention a fix for the submissive dude not having a dick, so that's probably easy to fix. It does say that it's only compatible with Hexa uncensors though, which might be a problem? Doubt the gay stuff will ever get the same attention as the malexfemale.
my duuuuude
thanks for the help XD
that was so simple and it works now
thank ye ._.)b

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
I also spent a ton of time on this and came up with a slightly different solution. When modifying a card's style, after creating the new style in the editor. I use the card's backup and AA2QtEdit to import the default style that is overridden. I wish this little guide had been available a couple months ago. It wouldn't suprise me if the editor has fewer issues on an older OS (I'm using Windows 10). I'm honestly amazed how many complex character have been created. Personally, I barely have the patience to modify a card.
Hopefully someone will figure why this bleed over happens in the first place, but this is a good solution for the time being. It really is a pain to edit styles for multiple cards as things are.

Reactions: wolfox9

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
What module causes an npc to set you to auto mode? I remember reading something like that but I can't find it again. It shows the text "Let me in" in orange when it happens and it sets your character on autopilot. I need to remove that shit because man is it annoying. It keeps making me break up with my lover even though I don't have anybody else interested in me too, dunno if that's random or part of the module. Having to sit around and wait for a period to end really blows.

I think it happens right after I have sex with my lover, but she doesn't seem to have anything that would do that. Oh, maybe Skinwalker can do that? I don't know why she'd make me break up with her when she's in love with me though. Mind Control sounds like it's just for making people bang, so I don't think it's that and nobody I've noticed even has that anyways. Haunted is only proc'd with massages and that's not happening, don't think anybody in my roster even has that either.

I finally afked and let the period end. When it ended, it changed my PC control to another character. This almost seems more like a bug than an intentional feature lol. I can't find anything that does all that weird shit, so it's probably some feature that isn't explained properly of some module, annoying. This is why you have to explain exactly what modules do, or people add it to characters without realizing it's going to fuck up somebody's game. When somebody needs to know how a character acts, not the time to be vague with descriptions. Summoner and some others do that shit too.

Well, I wanted to restart and mod some characters anyways. Albedo being at lower strength than Naraberal bothers me, lol. Albedo is a good judge of "max" scores for strength and intelligence. Somebody gave Sword Maiden from Goblin Slayer 0 strength too, wtf. Her name is fucking Sword Maiden, lol. Even if you didn't know anything about the anime, her name implies she's strong. /end rant. Another downside to characters being modded by so many different people, poor balance between character stats.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Alright next issue, removing a module from a character and saving it removes all extra overrides and data from the character card. Is there some way to not have that happen so I don't have to readd all the overrides and custom crap? Wiki says you can just arrow it over, but the only way I can seem to get rid of Skinwalker without removing everything else is by unpacking it. It did mess up the character card preview though (At least that's easy to fix with QtEdit). Is that going to cause any other issues?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Having modules/overrides being wiped happens when you try to use open file in the main editor window.
...How else do you open a file for the editing? I'm saving a new card. This shouldn't happen as far as I can tell because I am saving.

" CRITICAL NOTE FOR SAVING MODCARDS: When you press the "Open File" button in the Maker to open an existing card, the card you are currently editing loses all AAU data. This kills your modcard, so you cannot cancel out of the browser and resume editing. ALWAYS save before pressing "Open File" in the Maker!"

Modding card A. Remove/add a module, save the module as the current name (it then creates a backpack) or even make a new name, let's call that card B. Open File to check card B, all modules and extra data gone, making the character ugly as fuck with no modules, lol. Card A, though potentially renamed (to card a_pre) is still fine, though obviously without the module changes.

Edit: Okay, it appears to just be with this one card, so something is fucked up. It happens to the card but not . Well, this is weird.

Edit Edit: Alright, tested a bunch of girls and it isn't happening to anybody else. And after redownloading the card for the 3rd time, it's not happening to Narberal again either. So I guess I found some bug. I wonder if it has to do with saving that card taking 15-20 seconds and causes the mouse to show a loading bar when the other cards take only 5 seconds. Guess the save function might be fucking up and just not saving the extra shit.

No idea why it's working now, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess. I can't even replicate the bug again. Welp, if this is happening to anybody else, it's not just you. Just try redownloading the card a couple of times, lol. Something seems to have fucked up the original card even though I'd only saved to new files. The nightmare ends~

Edit Edit Edit: Okay, it broke again, lol. After testing it about a dozen times now, I've realized it's completely fucking random. Sometimes it will save properly and sometimes it won't. I guess I just have to retry over and over again until it actually works. Changed shit in exactly the same way and order and it finally saved properly again. Something is up with cards like that that take forever to save.

Last edited:

dartallis

May 4, 2021
What module causes an npc to set you to auto mode? I remember reading something like that but I can't find it again. It shows the text "Let me in" in orange when it happens and it sets your character on autopilot. I need to remove that shit because man is it annoying. It keeps making me break up with my lover even though I don't have anybody else interested in me too, dunno if that's random or part of the module. Having to sit around and wait for a period to end really blows.

I think it happens right after I have sex with my lover, but she doesn't seem to have anything that would do that. Oh, maybe Skinwalker can do that? I don't know why she'd make me break up with her when she's in love with me though. Mind Control sounds like it's just for making people bang, so I don't think it's that and nobody I've noticed even has that anyways. Haunted is only proc'd with massages and that's not happening, don't think anybody in my roster even has that either.

I finally afked and let the period end. When it ended, it changed my PC control to another character. This almost seems more like a bug than an intentional feature lol. I can't find anything that does all that weird shit, so it's probably some feature that isn't explained properly of some module, annoying. This is why you have to explain exactly what modules do, or people add it to characters without realizing it's going to fuck up somebody's game. When somebody needs to know how a character acts, not the time to be vague with descriptions. Summoner and some others do that shit too.

Well, I wanted to restart and mod some characters anyways. Albedo being at lower strength than Naraberal bothers me, lol. Albedo is a good judge of "max" scores for strength and intelligence. Somebody gave Sword Maiden from Goblin Slayer 0 strength too, wtf. Her name is fucking Sword Maiden, lol. Even if you didn't know anything about the anime, her name implies she's strong. /end rant. Another downside to characters being modded by so many different people, poor balance between character stats.
Two potential scenarios are one of the cards in your class has either the skinwalker or haunted modules. Maybe it's only the haunted module. It takes over your player.

kenyoru355

Aug 9, 2017
How do i open the AA2Unlimited program to fix the dll and 0xc000007b errors that happen when clicking the AA2play and AA2edit files?

Edit: After hours of troubleshooting and a nap to calm my rage, I got it to open by reinstalling all runtime packages and uninstalling and reinstalling directx, twice.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The files don't work it says can't find path and gives Japanese error message. I tried installing the unlimited mod but that didn't work either. Is there an all in one download?

OK now I can't get it to launch because of "D3D conflict, this one must be first one to load and is mutually exclusive with wined3d"

OK so does this modded vesrion of the game cause anyone else to launch all games in 4:3?

Last edited:

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I know this has been probably asked many times but ... what does that MODERN INSTALLATION add to the Mini Install ??

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Instructions for enabling full uncensor:

1. Download the file called "48_uncensor_svii3d_v16.pp2" from Mega

2. Paste that file in the directory Data folder(e.g. AA2Mini\data)

3. Start AA2Play.exe

4. in AAUnlimited Tab uncheck "MKII(chinpo.bmp ->.tga texture)"

Game is now uncensored!

Would be great if this info was placed in instillation section
Even though this is a rather old comment thanks so much for helping me uncensor my game :)

Reactions: kylemorre

ItzHornzz

Aug 12, 2021
How do you use the custom outfits from CCC in the AA2Edit?

Only the main .cloth options appear through AAU, and most outfits that do appear do with an invisible body and arms.

Any idea what I'm missing?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I spent maybe 30 minute trying to figure out the controls.
1- The mouse won't work in windowed mode. I have to run it full screen for the mouse to work. This makes it kinda impossible to change the parameters with the tool thingy that was given.
2- For the life of me, I can't figure out how to even do anything other than walk around (turning very, very slowly), call her to come hold my hand, and then hold her and initiate a sex scene. Once initiating the scene, we're in a missionary position, where the camera is so close I can't even see what's going on, and no way to change the camera view. I click on certain buttons and they do nothing. I can't get any further than licking, kissing and fucking in missionary. I walked her around to other various locations and it just goes to the same missionary position every time with the same controls/options. I can't even get him to cum.

What am I doing or not doing that I should or shouldn't be doing? lol

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes