Miniwae

May 2, 2020
Does anyone have the Append Set I & II dlc part?
I installed the game standalone

Last edited:

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I have a question about modules.
If I change the modules of a character and load a save game with that character already in it, does that character have the new modules or still the old ones?

Dec 6, 2019
There's a chance it's not modules fault. Try to allocate more .pp2 cache in the AA2Unlimited settings first. And launch the game in a win 7 compatability mode. I assume your OS is win 10, right?

Also don't forget to enable win 10 fix. And even if it crashes after that, just try to first see what mods may crash the game. They prolly are related to sex scenes if game crashes during one
Hey man, thanks for the advice, I didn't even know that was a feature. I'll try those and see what happens.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Ok so I tried it out and now I have a new error.
View attachment 1318762
Do you think messing with the body slider could have an effect on this?
Well... I am honestly not sure. I asked in a discord server what could be causing this error, and I got an answer "Anything"

I think my game crashed once after I mess with a body slider tho... try setting it back to default value

Dec 6, 2019
Well... I am honestly not sure. I asked in a discord server what could be causing this error, and I got an answer "Anything"

I think my game crashed once after I mess with a body slider tho... try setting it back to default value
Yeah, I'm starting to think thats the case and to test this out I'm going to try it with a character that I haven't messed with. Thanks for actually trying to help me with this issue by the way.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
you know, t have old AA2 with my hp patch, modding and very waste time if i install again
It's two gigs. It's like being gifted a free top of the line PC, but you decide to say "fuck that" and keep the old one because you're too lazy.

Reactions: Maiac

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is the more cum positions not functioning or something in the current version (DL'd from the google drive Modern AA2 guide-2021 Edition and followed those instructions)? I haven't played in a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like there are new additions. Do added PPX show up in scripts? I've noticed the Jizou statue thing doesn't seem to work either.

Edit: Oh, I missed some of the non ppx files in 7zip folders that needed to be added for the cum positions I guess. Still curious about the Jizou statue though.

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Is the more cum positions not functioning or something in the current version (DL'd from the google drive Modern AA2 guide-2021 Edition and followed those instructions)? I haven't played in a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like there are new additions. Do added PPX show up in scripts? I've noticed the Jizou statue thing doesn't seem to work either.

Edit: Oh, I missed some of the non ppx files in 7zip folders that needed to be added for the cum positions I guess. Still curious about the Jizou statue though.
The Jizou state as in the portable one? Make sure you have this box checked in the scripts tab in AAUnlimited 1627619557582.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The Jizou state as in the portable one? Make sure you have this box checked in the scripts tab in AAUnlimited View attachment 1325577
Yeah it's enabled. I tried all the options there with right click and middle click already. Maybe it's because I tried the other options there too and they appear to be bugged (Going by the ). I'll try removing those now.

Ah, got it to work with shift (Hold shift + click roster).

Some of these modules are pretty cool, even though it's hard to test some of the npc ones. Trying to test out a Succubus that is supposed to run around gulping down semen but I haven't seen her try yet, lol. The fight into force rape and voyeur type stuff is a nice touch that really should have been in the base game. Well, most of this should have been. I feel like Illusion would already fail on a sequel without something like these available. This is exactly the kind of stuff I've always wanted for AA2 (Advanced ai options). Surprised they were able to pull off this many and modify this much of the game (If they all function anyways).

Maybe the only issue is they could be categorized better. Finding stuff in there is a bit difficult. Categorizing them by the race stuff, personality changes, physical ai, interaction/relationship ai, new actions/features available to the PC (Vouyer, Brute, Mind Control, etc).

I kinda wanna try the summoner one to see what happens, seems like too much work though, wonder if it's worth the effort. It kind of tells you how to acquire the summon but not what it does. For all that work I'd hope it's pretty cool. Dunno what it means by magical trinket and such either. The description could use a little less story telling and more just explaining how to use it and what it does. Let people make up their own stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: shounetsu
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes