pepsi-max

Feb 13, 2020
Fps goes to single digits whenever I interact with characters or try to edit something. Any fix for this?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone have a link to download the pp2 modules? I want to install more
Think it and most stuff is linked in the OP under "More sources". The only link that seems broken is the clothing mod, though that's linked in the modern guide along with pretty much everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something went wrong here.
Looks like it's something about the shoes?
How can I fix this?
You need to install the clothing mod first (and then add the override file posted with the character card if you haven't). More than just the leggings looking bugged in the editor, the clothes won't match in game at all to what is displayed there without it for most cards there. It seems all the cards assume you'll have the clothing mod installed at the very least before installing the overrides posted along with the character card.

If you've followed the install from the up to when it mentions the cloths mega, all you have to do is drop the in the data folder like the other ppx things. You will need to reinstall the override for Gura or whoever else you've added afterwards too I think (Better safe than sorry anyways, I haven't checked those files to know what they override).

Man, it'd be really nice if people were consistent with the installs. Some you can just drag and drop into the data folder, others you have to go hunting for where to put it in there, ugh. Then go looking for the personality or whatever else is needed...

Edit: Yeah, that Gura card is a bit of a nightmare to fully install properly. You'll need to also DL her personality and her translations from a patreon and find the place to install those. Most goes in data it appears, but the personality needs to go in the subs folder. Thankfully most the other cards I've tried haven't been as much of a pain in the ass (Aqua from Konosuba, Emilia from Re:Zero both work great, especially their bikinis...). I'm still not sure if mine is fully installed, though at least her main outfit and personality seems correct. Her swimsuit is questionable though and I think she might be missing some shirt or something for one of her side outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rethos

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Edit: Yeah, that Gura card is a bit of a nightmare to fully install properly. You'll need to also DL her personality and her translations from a patreon and find the place to install those. Most goes in data it appears, but the personality needs to go in the subs folder. Thankfully most the other cards I've tried haven't been as much of a pain in the ass (Aqua from Konosuba, Emilia from Re:Zero both work great, especially their bikinis...). I'm still not sure if mine is fully installed, though at least her main outfit and personality seems correct. Her swimsuit is questionable though and I think she might be missing some shirt or something for one of her side outfits.
Thanks, it works now.
Well, aside of the swimsuit and the sport outfit, they are just normal school outfits, even though I installed both, the MKIII and SVII clothing mods.
To the patreon thing: Do I put that Fantasy_Tree.xx also in data?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm missing a lot of outfits on characters myself. , , , , are all still wearing normal school uniforms. I haven't tried installing the hardlinker or texture packs, but that doesn't sound like it would get an entire outfit wrong. At least Aqua, Xinyan, and most of Gura are working... . Seems like it's all the characters without extra override files DL'd from comments.

Thanks, it works now.
Well, aside of the swimsuit and the sport outfit, they are just normal school outfits, even though I installed both, the MKIII and SVII clothing mods.
To the patreon thing: Do I put that Fantasy_Tree.xx also in data?
Haven't a clue, she seems to work without it. I figured it could be a KK thing since it's taken from there that AA2 doesn't need. That or it might actually be the image location show in the preview there. Looks kind of like a "Fantasy Tree" to me. Might be some object you can pose characters on somewhere for taking pics.

Yeah I think mine is missing the same outfits, so it's just the dude using some custom outfits and didn't bother listing them as usual. Occasionally you get lucky and they post a link to the hair/outfit in the comments or the bio description.

Last edited:

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
I'm missing a lot of outfits on characters myself. , , , , are all still wearing normal school uniforms. I haven't tried installing the hardlinker or texture packs, but that doesn't sound like it would get an entire outfit wrong. At least Aqua, Xinyan, and most of Gura are working... . Seems like it's all the characters without extra override files DL'd from comments. Though I think they asked me to override stuff just from the png.

Haven't a clue, she seems to work without it. I figured it could be a KK thing since it's taken from there that AA2 doesn't need. That or it might actually be the image location show in the preview there. Looks kind of like a "Fantasy Tree" to me. Might be some object you can pose characters on somewhere for taking pics.

Yeah I think mine is missing the same outfits, so it's just the dude using some custom outfits and didn't bother listing them as usual. Occasionally you get lucky and they post a link to the hair/outfit in the comments or the bio description.
The strange thing is, that some of my cards have swimsuits/sportswear, while others (like the generic cards) doesn't.
So I'm definitely missing some kind of clothing mod.

I've done everything in the guide, like that stuff with the Hardlinker as well.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The strange thing is, that some of my cards have swimsuits/sportswear, while others (like the generic cards) doesn't.
So I'm definitely missing some kind of clothing mod.

I've done everything in the guide, like that stuff with the Hardlinker as well.
Yeah I found which explains some of the outfits available and some DLs for the standalone stuff, but since I don't know which outfit the characters are wearing because the douchenozzles uploading it felt they didn't need to mention it, yeah, lol. Not really feeling up to randomly DLing every outfit just for the chance something listed there works. At the very least, something like Ganyu's outfit is original and would be named after her (And doesn't appear to be listed there). But I have no idea which maid outfit characters like Narberal are using.

The pngs come with some overrides, but they don't seem to function the same way as the outfit override characters. I tried the hardlinker too but no dice (It did fuck up Aqua's eyes though). Hard to tell how the png overrides work in comparison to like the Aqua character that has a outfit override download along with it.

Last edited:

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Alright, I've definitely did something wrong.
I tried to manually set the sportswear to "Female Gym Clothes.cloth", then this happened:

Looks like the majority of the .cloth doesn't work.
Hmm...strange.

taylorswift22

Dec 7, 2019
Has anyone else here had a problem with blowjobs in this game? It seems that every time my characters give one they suck the air instead of the penis. Anyone know how to fix this?

Oct 16, 2019
A lot to unpack here for clothes so I'll try to be as brief as I can:

Get CCC ppx and matching uncensor
if you are still on PP2, its time to update

Get additional outfits for and

You might as well get all that you can.
.pp files go in your data folder, if they come in a jg2xxx folder format, drag those folders into the aa2pack in your aa2minippx/extra/ppexli folder and it will pack them into a .pp file

If you really are deadset against getting everything, if you need to find what specific outfit slot they are wearing, use qtedit to load the folder (not save) and select the card, in maker data find the clothing sections and it will show [XXX] Outfit where XXX is the slot number which you use to cross reference the slot in the above spreadsheet.

Hardlinker is for outfit textures only

.cloth files act as a reference to what they should wear, it does not contain the actual outfit itself

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
A lot to unpack here for clothes so I'll try to be as brief as I can:

Get CCC ppx and matching uncensor
if you are still on PP2, its time to update

Get additional outfits for and

You might as well get all that you can.
.pp files go in your data folder, if they come in a jg2xxx folder format, drag those folders into the aa2pack in your aa2minippx/extra/ppexli folder and it will pack them into a .pp file

If you really are deadset against getting everything, if you need to find what specific outfit slot they are wearing, use qtedit to load the folder (not save) and select the card, in maker data find the clothing sections and it will show [XXX] Outfit where XXX is the slot number which you use to cross reference the slot in the above spreadsheet.

Hardlinker is for outfit textures only

.cloth files act as a reference to what they should wear, it does not contain the actual outfit itself
Already have the CCC PPX and uncensor, ctrl F'd to make sure no jg2xxx files as well. Everything I have is from the Modern AA2 guide-2021 Edition. Maybe there's some other issue I'm unaware of or something I've missed. I'll post my data folder (I renamed the texturehardlinker and it's just there as backup for now until I decide if I want to use it, I know it would normally replace the texture folder). I also haven't unpacked the optional/extra stuff yet because I don't know if they're needed for anything I'm trying to use yet (And I don't want to introduce the potential for more conflicts before everything is working properly...).
data.png

Something I've noticed is that CCC is supposed to have maid outfits (64, 84 for example.) but they're blanked out in the image previews. Were they removed and maybe the cards are trying to use those or something? Well that might explain the problems with Narberal and Rem, but I dunno about Tsunade or the others. Hard to compare their outfits to anything there since they're modified so much.
CCC_02.jpg

Well my issue is that I don't even know if the outfit is added in the female clothing standalone stuff. It appears Ganyu's outfit isn't available in that list, which makes me worry about the others as well. There's nothing in the game files or editor to check what outfit is supposed to be used for a character card? Maybe a link and description of qtedit should be added to the guide? That seems kind of like a major issue. Uhh, is qtedit only for mac? Kind of surprised there's no information on the install guide or the github guide that I can see for an explanation on how to check the outfit a card uses.

Thanks for the response so far, filled in some gaps of information that the guides haven't explained about how shit works here, lol. A lot of install guides for all this AA2 crap, not a lot of explaining what shit actually does or what it might conflict with. Makes it pretty difficult to figure out what's going wrong.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
Already have the CCC PPX and uncensor, ctrl F'd to make sure no jg2xxx files as well. Everything I have is from the Modern AA2 guide-2021 Edition. Maybe there's some other issue I'm unaware of or something I've missed. I'll post my data folder (I renamed the texturehardlinker and it's just there as backup for now until I decide if I want to use it, I know it would normally replace the texture folder). I also haven't unpacked the optional/extra stuff yet because I don't know if they're needed for anything I'm trying to use yet (And I don't want to introduce the potential for more conflicts before everything is working properly...).
View attachment 1330066

Something I've noticed is that CCC is supposed to have maid outfits (64, 84 for example.) but they're blanked out in the image previews. Were they removed and maybe the cards are trying to use those or something? Well that might explain the problems with Narberal and Rem, but I dunno about Tsunade or the others. Hard to compare their outfits to anything there since they're modified so much.
View attachment 1330137

Well my issue is that I don't even know if the outfit is added in the female clothing standalone stuff. It appears Ganyu's outfit isn't available in that list, which makes me worry about the others as well. There's nothing in the game files or editor to check what outfit is supposed to be used for a character card? Maybe a link and description of qtedit should be added to the guide? That seems kind of like a major issue. Uhh, is qtedit only for mac? Kind of surprised there's no information on the install guide or the github guide that I can see for an explanation on how to check the outfit a card uses.

Thanks for the response so far, filled in some gaps of information that the guides haven't explained about how shit works here, lol. A lot of install guides for all this AA2 crap, not a lot of explaining what shit actually does or what it might conflict with. Makes it pretty difficult to figure out what's going wrong.
From looking at your cases, Rem is an unfortunate casualty of the CCC updates so it will be up to the maker to update her.

Ganyu has some oddities with viewing her in the maker but in game should be ok. The editor has issues with displaying the default outfits (which the overrides uses one as a base)

Others should be fine as it is more of a case of you not having the standalone outfit. CCC only covers at most half of the total outfits you can get.

qtedit should come with your install and is in the base directory of aa2mini.

1627862083498.png

As said before, you can use that outfit name and slot number to check which outfit that card uses.

Again you need to load from your female/male save folder, not the class save game file.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
From looking at your cases, Rem is an unfortunate casualty of the CCC updates so it will be up to the maker to update her.

Ganyu has some oddities with viewing her in the maker but in game should be ok. The editor has issues with displaying the default outfits (which the overrides uses one as a base)

Others should be fine as it is more of a case of you not having the standalone outfit. CCC only covers at most half of the total outfits you can get.

qtedit should come with your install and is in the base directory of aa2mini.

View attachment 1330409

As said before, you can use that outfit name and slot number to check which outfit that card uses.

Again you need to load from your female/male save folder, not the class save game file.
Lmao, my brain didn't register that as qtedit, thanks. It's just been chilling there in the base folder, derp. I ctrl'f'd through the folder to look for it and couldn't find any results so figured it wasn't in there by default (Named AA2QtEdit). Thanks again, especially taking the time to check them yourself. Well I should be able to figure out most the clothing issues/missing stuff now. hooray.

Now that I'm going through all these cards, I'm realizing most are missing costumes that are blacked out in the google doc, rip. Thankfully if the character is accurate enough, they don't really need their outfits. Just gotta make sure they at least wear bikinis for swimming lol. Casualties of the removed or incompatible bikinis given new life:

Ah, that feels so much better with proper bikinis (Gura fixed too). Not sure what's up with the white looking pubes, kind of a minor issue anyways and might just be an editor thing. Wow, I'm surprised by the boob physics with the sling bikini.

Man I hope if an AA3 is ever released that they standardize a bunch of crap real quick so we can avoid the 15 different versions of everything causing incompatibility issues and everything being a nightmare to get working...

Last edited:

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
FOR ANYONE THAT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW STYLES WORK: I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out, and I think I got it.
1. Start up the game and create the outfit you want to use by loading a class roster, clicking on a girl/boy, and then click the edit outfit button. It doesn't matter which girl/boy the outfit is designed on, only that you save and name it so it shows up as a .cloth file in the cloth folder. (The outfit specifically for pregnancy is shown in one of the images) Repeat as needed.
2. Open up the AA2Edit program, and open the card you intend to add the style too.
3. Add your style module of choice to the card under the Modules tab in the AAU box.
4. On the General tab, type in the name of the style as directed by the module in the "AAU Switchable Styles" box. Then click add.
5. You should now have one or more styles to switch between. Any changes made to the appearance while a style is highlighted will be automatically saved. (Hair types, eye color, etc.)
6. To change clothing, check the "Bundle mods" box. Then click on which outfit you want to edit under the "Style Outfits" header.
7. Clicking one of the four buttons will open up the "cloth" folder. Click on the .cloth file you made earlier.
8. The outfit should now have loaded on the slot you selected prior. You can double check by clicking "Apply" with proper outfit checked in state 1.
9. Repeat steps 5 - 6 until all styles are modified to your satisfaction. It may be a good idea to save periodically if you are doing a lot of edits, for reasons mentioned at the bottom. (The game will backup the card before the edit is saved, so don't worry about screwing up your card. It may be a good idea to make a copy just in case if you are making many edits though.)
10. Once all changes have been made, save the card over the previous version.
11. Reload you card in the editor. If the changes made have bled over onto the default style, simply select the .cloth file you want for default and apply it for each instance of bleed. After saving the card again, the issue should be resolved. AA2QtEdit can also be used to fix this, but it's far more complicated. (I have no idea why this happens. If someone has a fix for this please mention it)

And with that, you should be good to go. Another odd issue I've noticed is modules sometimes do not save properly, even with the latest release of AA2U. Just use the version saved in backup to redo the changes. I hope this helps others who couldn't for the life of them figure out how styles work. ジンコウガクエン2 8_2_2021 9_22_02 PM.png ジンコウガクエン2 8_2_2021 9_25_02 PM.png ジンコウガクエン2 8_2_2021 9_25_43 PM.png ジンコウガクエン2 8_2_2021 9_26_07 PM.png Screenshot (20).png Screenshot (22).png Screenshot (23).png

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I'd downloaded the SVII clothing collection mods and looking at the comment here had dragged the AA2_MAKE and AA_PLAY folders (which all had "jg2" files) into AA2Pack application in ppexcli. Got the folders back as 2 PP files and dumped them in the data folder. Are the clothes meant to show up in the game screen where I can switch a card's uniform, sports and swimsuits? I don't think it seems to have worked.

Oct 16, 2019
I'd downloaded the SVII clothing collection mods and looking at the comment here had dragged the AA2_MAKE and AA_PLAY folders (which all had "jg2" files) into AA2Pack application in ppexcli. Got the folders back as 2 PP files and dumped them in the data folder. Are the clothes meant to show up in the game screen where I can switch a card's uniform, sports and swimsuits? I don't think it seems to have worked.
Where did you get those clothes, if they came in that format there is a good chance they are old and obsolete.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes