dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
How do you use the custom outfits from CCC in the AA2Edit?

Only the main .cloth options appear through AAU, and most outfits that do appear do with an invisible body and arms.

Any idea what I'm missing?
You can create outfits to use in the editor via the main game. You do this by selecting a girl from the roster while in your room, then selecting the "edit clothes" button. Create your outfit, then select the save option. The game will prompt you to name the outfit, and it will then save as a new .cloth file. You can then load this file in the editor. I would recommend deleting the default files, as almost none of them work anyway. I have guide explaining all of this and how they work with modules on page 109.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Been aaaaages since I looked into this game. While the Mini is nice in some ways, it did kill some of the very old mods that relied on specific install means. How is the current version for futa content these days?

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I was looking through the mods and sa homosex as an option. Does that allow you to see 2 guys having sex and, if so, how do you enable it?

Edit: Figured out how to do it for those who dont wanna go back through pages.

When you start the launcher, go to scripts and click on unlocks. After that Go to settings and you should see the enable homo sex option there and enable it.

Last edited:

RussianBear7w7

Dec 7, 2018
Can somebody help me please? i deactivated the "launcher" option in the scripts section of AAUnlimited and now i don't know how to activate it again. Sorry for the bad english

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
No problems with the gameplay, but there are two things I want to adjust and don´t know how:

1 – When I start the game (bedroom) and select a character there are no new clothing options to choose (only the basic options). I´ve downloaded the overrides (loose) and the 21_CCC_SVII_v1_1.ppx and put them in the data folder. I downloaded the hardlinker, the clothes (sitagi and skirt) and it seems to be ok, as the options for exchange appear (skirt/panties) in the texture, but not for the swimsuit, tops, etc. In this case I don't know what I did wrong. Does anyone have any ideas to make the other options appear?
Version of the game: 1.5.3 / win10. 1.png

2 – When I talk to the girl the animation doesn't appear after I ask the question, only the black screen and the written dialog. How do I get the animation? 2.png

Oct 16, 2019
No problems with the gameplay, but there are two things I want to adjust and don´t know how:

1 – When I start the game (bedroom) and select a character there are no new clothing options to choose (only the basic options). I´ve downloaded the overrides (loose) and the 21_CCC_SVII_v1_1.ppx and put them in the data folder. I downloaded the hardlinker, the clothes (sitagi and skirt) and it seems to be ok, as the options for exchange appear (skirt/panties) in the texture, but not for the swimsuit, tops, etc. In this case I don't know what I did wrong. Does anyone have any ideas to make the other options appear?
Version of the game: 1.5.3 / win10. View attachment 1357793

2 – When I talk to the girl the animation doesn't appear after I ask the question, only the black screen and the written dialog. How do I get the animation? View attachment 1357795
Where did you get the install from? If you get the latest version from the modern install guide it should work. You can just paste everything in your current AA2 folder.

Reactions: rbatistella

dartallis

May 4, 2021

Version of the game: 1.5.3 / win10. View attachment 1357793

2 – When I talk to the girl the animation doesn't appear after I ask the question, only the black screen and the written dialog. How do I get the animation? View attachment 1357795
Latest version of the AAU framework is 1.73
The dark screen means your missing the nodim.pp's.
1) Go here for latest mini ppx version. NOTE this is just the games framework
2) Follow this guide. NOTE this will get you to the game package and mods.
3) If you do this correctly you will find all the clothing modules and the nodim patches.

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
Problems solved. Thanks.
BUT... I think I´ve made another mistake in the process (SORRY).

I made some other mistakes about censorship and 3droom. I downloaded the files “02_uncensor_svii3d_v16.ppx”, “20_3drooms_v16.ppx” and “19_morecumpos_262.ppx”

from mediafire
and pasted them in the data folder. So I downloaded the file “21_CCC_SVII_v1_1.ppx” from mega and pasted it too in the data folder. However, when sex starts the game gives this error and closes.
3.png
I thought it might be a problem with the 3droom and took out the folder “!3droom_morecum_patch” from “sets” folder. I tested it again and it worked normally, but of course without the 3d background. And there are also no more sex/cumming positions options, just the basic options and the game is censored. Where must I have gone wrong?
And I´m really sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Problems solved. Thanks.
BUT... I think I´ve made another mistake in the process (SORRY).

I made some other mistakes about censorship and 3droom. I downloaded the files “02_uncensor_svii3d_v16.ppx”, “20_3drooms_v16.ppx” and “19_morecumpos_262.ppx”

from mediafire
and pasted them in the data folder. So I downloaded the file “21_CCC_SVII_v1_1.ppx” from mega and pasted it too in the data folder. However, when sex starts the game gives this error and closes.
View attachment 1359465
I thought it might be a problem with the 3droom and took out the folder “!3droom_morecum_patch” from “sets” folder. I tested it again and it worked normally, but of course without the 3d background. And there are also no more sex/cumming positions options, just the basic options and the game is censored. Where must I have gone wrong?
And I´m really sorry for the trouble.
Can you post an image of your data folder? Myself or someone else might be able to see something you overlooked. Could be as simple as having a conflicting uncensor mod. This is my working ppx data folder.

main ppx files.jpg

I also have all of the standalone outfits in there in .pp format.
File 34_sviicc_v52.ppx is the old clothing council file renumbered so I could keep the clothing I was already using.

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
I used to do rainbow cards with right click+m1 and it also worked in convos too.
Can anyone help me with that?I did some research and it says I need
AA2Play JS-Frontier but I cant find it anywhere.

Wowow123

Jul 13, 2018
Question, I recently download the mini version and try to mod it with uncensored and mcp by using AAinstaller. In the end it didn't change anything. Can anybody tell how to install the mods?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Question, I recently download the mini version and try to mod it with uncensored and mcp by using AAinstaller. In the end it didn't change anything. Can anybody tell how to install the mods?

literally please read this.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I used to do rainbow cards with right click+m1 and it also worked in convos too.
Can anyone help me with that?I did some research and it says I need
AA2Play JS-Frontier but I cant find it anywhere.
I know right? I miss making automatic rainbows as well. I believe JS-Frontier is obsolete, and as far as I know there isn't anything to replicate it. For convos tho, there's an option in AAU basically called "Geass" which practically does the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ononi

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Ok Ive another question. How do I get the ppregnancy module to work? Ive enabled it on a few people but it doesnt do anything. I still end up getting a game over. Im not sure if i missed a step like transferring the character out then back in or soemthing. Most of the other modules i enable work but this one wont for some reason.

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
Can you post an image of your data folder? Myself or someone else might be able to see something you overlooked. Could be as simple as having a conflicting uncensor mod. This is my working ppx data folder.

View attachment 1360070

I also have all of the standalone outfits in there in .pp format.
File 34_sviicc_v52.ppx is the old clothing council file renumbered so I could keep the clothing I was already using.
LOL, mine is pretty messy compared to yours. I have all pp files (for clothes) in data folder. I tried removing them to see if it worked, but it didn't.
1.png

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes