coolio234

Jun 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to make the game not lag as much? I don’t have a top tier gaming laptop or anything but I’ve never had any trouble running other illusion games before, this one however just lags like crazy as soon as any kind of 3D model enters the screen (with the exception of the seeing the characters run around the map). Even me just trying to change the color of a shirt takes ages because of how bad it lags. Is there a fix I should be aware of?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to make the game not lag as much? I don’t have a top tier gaming laptop or anything but I’ve never had any trouble running other illusion games before, this one however just lags like crazy as soon as any kind of 3D model enters the screen (with the exception of the seeing the characters run around the map). Even me just trying to change the color of a shirt takes ages because of how bad it lags. Is there a fix I should be aware of?
F95 has a pretty dandy never before seen feature called "Search bar". Please use it in the future first

also read this

Reactions: Fanorase

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
I think you need to install AAUnlimited that worked for me

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
hmm i recently encountered something new for the first time (and ive played this for years so definitely something i havent seen before). I was trying to talk to an npc and for the rest of the school day (havent tested other days since this was the first) they kept saying they were busy leaving no chance for interactions. Were they coerced by someone with the scheming trait to ignore me or was it a bug? Because ive had them with scheming/exploitable relationships but ive never seen this happen before.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
hmm i recently encountered something new for the first time (and ive played this for years so definitely something i havent seen before). I was trying to talk to an npc and for the rest of the school day (havent tested other days since this was the first) they kept saying they were busy leaving no chance for interactions. Were they coerced by someone with the scheming trait to ignore me or was it a bug? Because ive had them with scheming/exploitable relationships but ive never seen this happen before.
Yep, definitely a case of another NPC telling them to ignore you. Although do make sure they don't follow that same pattern in the following day, just to know for sure.

Reactions: Anarking

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Starting from square 1 then? a bit of a bummer but ill see if this works. Thanks for the tip.
Also, for anyone else with a similar issue, you can use AA2QtEdit to add a card's changed/updated modules to an already existing class.

dartallis

May 4, 2021
View attachment 1366674 View attachment 1366677 i think is more easy to show the folder were i have the mods and the console comands that AAU2 shows me.
You have the clothing .pp2 but not the uncensor .pp2. This is AAUminipp2 build for your future reference. It is similar to .ppx but no longer updated. If you have access to .pp2 files you would need #_uncensor_svii2d_v#.pp2. I don't know the numbers for this type of build. Also it looks like you need to allocate more memory in the launcher options.
help1.png

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
You have the clothing .pp2 but not the uncensor .pp2. This is AAUminipp2 build for your future reference. It is similar to .ppx but no longer updated. If you have access to .pp2 files you would need #_uncensor_svii2d_v#.pp2. I don't know the numbers for this type of build. Also it looks like you need to allocate more memory in the launcher options.
View attachment 1368362
So you recommend that i change to ppx build, if so how i can change to that build, i need to download only some thing or redownload all the game again

coolio234

Jun 29, 2021
I'm having a hard time finding .pp2 clothing mods. i tried looking at the google sheets but i couldn't find anything. is there a mega folder or something of .pp2 clothing mods?

cybernappa

Aug 10, 2017
Did someone make and updated clothing list for ppx? I mean those clothes from the drive that are not included in the CCC ppx.

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
1629938106397.png
Excuse me someone can say what mod is that that gives so many positions, also i have a question what happen with the more cum position ppx is not in the mediafire folder

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I've never seen that many positions. That's a bit overboard, geez. I wonder how many are dupes.
lmao, when I open that tab the entire screen gets filled with the positions, it's great.

I say it went i was looking for the ppx version of more cum position
idk what happened, but the more cum stuff has been changed to the JP version (which is better imo, if you don't mind the flood when you want to switch positions lmao)

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
wanted to ask, is there an option like the AA2JSF or QSF edition (forgot what it call) but if you hold right click during a choice it will 100% sucess

LewdHira

Feb 7, 2020
Excuse me, can someone help me, when try to play this game it shows error that say "PPeXM64 has stopped working" anyone know what should I do?

LewdHira

Feb 7, 2020
wanted to ask, is there an option like the AA2JSF or QSF edition (forgot what it call) but if you hold right click during a choice it will 100% sucess
Afaik, you can enable the "geass" in the scripts on the launcher, after that you should also check the setting of the geass and enable the force 999%. Although I'm not sure if the force 999% is actually only for force choice, and you still can do 100% success without it, but for me I need to enable it to get the 100% success that you talking about...

Also I'm not sure what is "geass for everyone" for but I read that on AA2JSF or QSF edition that you are talking about, when you choose geass function, NPC will also get the geass function.. Meaning that when NPC and NPC interact they will also get 100% success, and with AA2 mini we can actually make the geass function only for our PC.. that's why I'm not enable it.. But I'm not really sure myself maybe someone can correct me on this one..

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes