#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
Just downloaded the compact version of the game off the mega on the front page. Everything opened up fine and I pulled a few characters off a database to import into the game, most worked fine, just gave a couple prompts that it needed to unpack a few extra resources, but there were a couple that crashed the game and created a error log, not sure if anyone else has experienced this and has a workaround. Thanks again and if you need any files do not hesitate to ask.
I got the same problem! Also when you open them in editor, they give you crash first time, and if you open them again they'll have partially black (not tan like really black) skin, and there is no answer in the internet, if someone finds the solution please reply.
2021_0910_2245_51448.png

Oct 16, 2019
Just downloaded the compact version of the game off the mega on the front page. Everything opened up fine and I pulled a few characters off a database to import into the game, most worked fine, just gave a couple prompts that it needed to unpack a few extra resources, but there were a couple that crashed the game and created a error log, not sure if anyone else has experienced this and has a workaround. Thanks again and if you need any files do not hesitate to ask.
I got the same problem! Also when you open them in editor, they give you crash first time, and if you open them again they'll have partially black (not tan like really black) skin, and there is no answer in the internet, if someone finds the solution please reply.
View attachment 1397440
Download the one off the modern install guide in the OP instead.

Reactions: hockeyhayes777

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Is there any mod to make a "private room" where npcs can't walk in on their own? I'm tired of trying to build up a girl's relationship and having some other npc walk in and interrupt and that.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Is there any mod to make a "private room" where npcs can't walk in on their own? I'm tired of trying to build up a girl's relationship and having some other npc walk in and interrupt and that.
The infirmary.

"Infirmary

This is a semi-private room. NPCs will only randomly wander in from the connecting Hallway, and will not seek other characters here. They may follow characters they were already targeting before entering."

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
The infirmary.

"Infirmary

This is a semi-private room. NPCs will only randomly wander in from the connecting Hallway, and will not seek other characters here. They may follow characters they were already targeting before entering."
Yeah but those in a relationship sometimes follow in anyways so they still interrupt xD
I was thinking about a room more like toilets and changing rooms where npcs of the oposite gender won't follow in no matter what.

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Yeah but those in a relationship sometimes follow in anyways so they still interrupt xD
I was thinking about a room more like toilets and changing rooms where npcs of the oposite gender won't follow in no matter what.
The bathroom stalls are private rooms, so are the shower stalls, machine room at the end of the track and the storage room in the gymnasium oh also the guidance room. No interruptions if you can get your chosen to follow you into one.

MA001

Sep 5, 2021
Where is the "19_morecumpos_262.ppx" mod in the Mediafire from guide ?
Can anyone help me please ? I really needs this mod :(

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
Where is the "19_morecumpos_262.ppx" mod in the Mediafire from guide ?
Can anyone help me please ? I really needs this mod :(

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
I'm assuming if I'm seeing a pair of handcuffs and a flower vase that means somebody killed somebody else? How the heck did that happen lmao.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
i have few questions
1) Is there a way to change MC without deleting the character from the class and putting in again?
i want to keep all the relationships points with all characters but while playing with another (especially trying the Thressome guide in the artificial academy 2 wiki).
2) Is it possible to make 2 girls pregnant at the same time thus obtaining a different ending?
3) Is there a mod or a way to increase penis lenght in the game as well muscles (both male and female)?
4) is it possible a pregnant ending with a teacher NPC?

Last edited:

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a repack version for this, or does everything have to be installed manually?

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a repack version for this, or does everything have to be installed manually?
The current downloadable version is. No idea if content is still being made by modders, but as of right now the download is everything condensed into a simple unzip and play version, all compiled with translation, localization and customization options

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
The current downloadable version is. No idea if content is still being made by modders, but as of right now the download is everything condensed into a simple unzip and play version, all compiled with translation, localization and customization options
content is still being made by modders and the mini keeps getting updated every now and then to make certain things easier. The best way to see that is via the discord which you can get access to via the modern installation guide, which is always getting updated as well to be up to date.

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone know how to prevent outfits from going on to all styles? I'll set a uniform and it'll end up on all my styles when I want it to only appear on one.
Depends on what you mean. In the editor? No clue. But if you have a save file you're trying to set outfits in-game? You select any character whom you want to modify their outfit/s by going into the outfit editor. This can only be done when you're between days, in your currently selected character's bedroom at home. You open up the notebook in the upper right corner of the screen, click on the card of the character whose outfit you want to edit, then click the outfit button in the lower right. Once you've edited one or all of the four outfit slots to your liking, you have two options. Clicking the button marked "All" in the lower right will immediately save those outfit selections for EVERYONE of the same gender you have placed into the class. Clicking "Single" will only save the outfits I have set up for the specific character I have selected.

Example: I edit my male MC to have a specific "sports" and "Uniform" outfits. I then click "All" in the lower right, and now all the boys will have the exact same settings outfit wise as my character. From there, I can tweak my male MC's "club" uniform to be whatever I want, and instead I now click "Single" The outfit changes are saved ONLY to my male MC, and none of the other characters.

Advice: For the sake of sanity, try to have everyone wear the same "Uniform" and "Swimwear" and "Sport" slots. Really only give them something special for "Club" activities. If you want everyone to have unique clothing for every slot, prepare to spend a lot of time tweaking and saving each individual character.

Addendum: Not all custom clothing added by mods has simple models and is only visible when interacting up close. IE the simplified models you see running around in world may show up as naked or wearing underwear when they're wearing some custom mod clothing. Also, some mod clothing may display incorrectly on the simplified world model compared to what it looks like when interacting, so take that into account when using custom clothing further down on the list. The more intricate/flashy it is, the less likely it will look "correct" on the in world models.

Sep 16, 2020
Depends on what you mean. In the editor? No clue. But if you have a save file you're trying to set outfits in-game? You select any character whom you want to modify their outfit/s by going into the outfit editor. This can only be done when you're between days, in your currently selected character's bedroom at home. You open up the notebook in the upper right corner of the screen, click on the card of the character whose outfit you want to edit, then click the outfit button in the lower right. Once you've edited one or all of the four outfit slots to your liking, you have two options. Clicking the button marked "All" in the lower right will immediately save those outfit selections for EVERYONE of the same gender you have placed into the class. Clicking "Single" will only save the outfits I have set up for the specific character I have selected.

Example: I edit my male MC to have a specific "sports" and "Uniform" outfits. I then click "All" in the lower right, and now all the boys will have the exact same settings outfit wise as my character. From there, I can tweak my male MC's "club" uniform to be whatever I want, and instead I now click "Single" The outfit changes are saved ONLY to my male MC, and none of the other characters.

Advice: For the sake of sanity, try to have everyone wear the same "Uniform" and "Swimwear" and "Sport" slots. Really only give them something special for "Club" activities. If you want everyone to have unique clothing for every slot, prepare to spend a lot of time tweaking and saving each individual character.

Addendum: Not all custom clothing added by mods has simple models and is only visible when interacting up close. IE the simplified models you see running around in world may show up as naked or wearing underwear when they're wearing some custom mod clothing. Also, some mod clothing may display incorrectly on the simplified world model compared to what it looks like when interacting, so take that into account when using custom clothing further down on the list. The more intricate/flashy it is, the less likely it will look "correct" on the in world models.
Appreciate the help. I was asking about the editor. Sorry for not specifying.

BenTen22

Nov 14, 2020
Hello,

This is new for me, I usually don’t ask directly like this instead favoring looking to see if the problem has already been addressed with someone else, but I have failed to find a solution to my problem with this method, so I request that you be patient with me as I try to express what I have to say.

I have tried to follow the directions as instructed but seem to hit the same road block every time.

• I download the materials in the extra folder
  • Then download any additional files mentioned in the
  • Next, I attempt to test if it starts as instructed
This is when I run into my problem.

2021-09-17 18_35_07-AA2Mini.png

I try to follow the trouble shooting section of the guide, but this message is preventing me from progressing any further. All mentions of 0xc000007b seem to suggest that the individual had prior access to the launcher for AAUnlimited.

2021-09-17 18_51_41-Modern AA2 guide-2021 Edition and 5 more pages - Personal - Microsoft Edge.png

Though I do not, if someone would be willing to aid me in rectifying this inconvenience they shall have my gratitude.

Reactions: lilinus

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone still have the game that already have most mods install that willing to share/upload? Mainly personality pack and oc, because i've been trying to install it and it doesn't work on my end for some reason. Been trying with the mini version and the original version, none of them are working for me..

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes