BatFirzed

Jul 19, 2021
Click win10fix in scrips or whatever, press settings and try the two other options. Try DXVK first, and if that doesn't work, try original d3d9. If that doesn't work, turn win10fix off and turn on wined3d and software vertex processing. Also make sure you have everything from Extra folder installed.
It worked! thanks i love you man :)

Reactions: Aiwa

Altina Orion

Feb 8, 2018
Im new to this game, i may just be dumb or oblivious but is there some sort of tutorial/guide to the game? I seem to have an issue with some of the communication between characters, not really understanding if im making progress in the characters liking me.
On a side note, does the most recent download include all the content? and all the mods, or are the mods seperate? Im not very savvy in the files section of mods n such things, i know how to extract the game and click play lol. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Im new to this game, i may just be dumb or oblivious but is there some sort of tutorial/guide to the game? I seem to have an issue with some of the communication between characters, not really understanding if im making progress in the characters liking me.
On a side note, does the most recent download include all the content? and all the mods, or are the mods seperate? Im not very savvy in the files section of mods n such things, i know how to extract the game and click play lol. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.
Heh, if you're not good with mods, these japanese sandbox games may be not for you, you'll miss quite a bit if you don't know what mods do. Luckily this game no longer needs PhD in fapology to just run it, this last repack is actually almost made for humans.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Well, it doesn't have a few mods, but other than that it's complete. And mods are extremely easy to install: you download them, drag in a "data" folder. Mostly at least. The hardest is hardlinker, and that's just because MEGA FUCKING SUCKS and shits itself when you download certain files.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Heh, if you're not good with mods, these japanese sandbox games may be not for you, you'll miss quite a bit if you don't know what mods do. Luckily this game no longer needs PhD in fapology to just run it, this last repack is actually almost made for humans.
First of all, cringe.
Second, this is a handy link for all of your questions. Essentially, download includes main game + all DLC. Link includes instructions on how to install everything.

• Haha
Reactions: That1Mc and Cul

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
sorry that this is a stupid question and i probably missed it being elsewhere, but how do i make the modules not autoclear when closing the editor? i've been pressing "save" and the changes to the model itself stick, but the added modules just clear out. i can't tell what i'm doing wrong because the module tab doesn't have a separate save button from the main save under the "system" tab.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
sorry that this is a stupid question and i probably missed it being elsewhere, but how do i make the modules not autoclear when closing the editor? i've been pressing "save" and the changes to the model itself stick, but the added modules just clear out. i can't tell what i'm doing wrong because the module tab doesn't have a separate save button from the main save under the "system" tab.
The modules and all AAU data usually save just fine when you click the normal button. I've had similar problems before and that's when (I think) I've doubled up on modules. Maybe make sure you haven't done that?

Reactions: Dodododo105
Oct 16, 2019
All AAU stuff get cleared when you press the open file/card buttons in the maker so only press them when you absolutely are sure you want to change what card youre working on.

Reactions: Dodododo105

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
The modules and all AAU data usually save just fine when you click the normal button. I've had similar problems before and that's when (I think) I've doubled up on modules. Maybe make sure you haven't done that?
All AAU stuff get cleared when you press the open file/card buttons in the maker so only press them when you absolutely are sure you want to change what card youre working on.
gotcha. i'll run some experiments by attaching some "special action" modules like voyeur or the club gang one to make sure the modules actually are being saved and i'm not just messing them up. if it works, thank you. if it doesn't, i'll report back.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This bug happened to me sometimes, and i didn't pick 2 same modules. From my observation if you click through tabs, sometimes modules and triggers dissapear all at once. Luckily you can see that before you save. Just make sure that you see your modules in the list before you hit save. If they dissaper, don't save and just reload, modules should be back.

Dec 6, 2019
Does anybody have a list of what modules crash the game. I always seems to get a crash when a character and the player character have sex. I always get this error.
1627173782117.png

Last edited:

Maiac

Aug 11, 2018
does anyone have personalities mod(s)?

edit:
Whenever i use mcp or jmcp, the game crashes before sex scenes, help plz :cry:

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Does anybody have a list of what modules crash the game. I always seems to get a crash when a character and the player character have sex. I always get this error.
View attachment 1317540
There's a chance it's not modules fault. Try to allocate more .pp2 cache in the AA2Unlimited settings first. And launch the game in a win 7 compatability mode. I assume your OS is win 10, right?

Also don't forget to enable win 10 fix. And even if it crashes after that, just try to first see what mods may crash the game. They prolly are related to sex scenes if game crashes during one

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
This version have all dlc? i can't find any torrent or forum with the game anymore ... good old times..

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes