nessie123

May 2, 2019
that was posted in 2016, lmao. The new version is only 2 gigs, you're fine.
i see, sorry i didnt see the writing.
I have another dumb question, but im having problem installing mods, ive put the mods into mod folder but it doesnt work, ive also put the mod in data folder and even changed the extension into pp2, but it still doesnt work.

the instruction says drag and drop, but i dont know where to drop it

Midnight578

Sep 26, 2019
i see, sorry i didnt see the writing.
I have another dumb question, but im having problem installing mods, ive put the mods into mod folder but it doesnt work, ive also put the mod in data folder and even changed the extension into pp2, but it still doesnt work.

the instruction says drag and drop, but i dont know where to drop it
drop them into AAunlimited folder then when starting make sure ppx is checked and pp2 is off. the mods need to be ppx mods, pp2 mods won't work.

nessie123

May 2, 2019
loo
drop them into AAunlimited folder then when starting make sure ppx is checked and pp2 is off. the mods need to be ppx mods, pp2 mods won't work.
looks like i ran into another problem, Ive followed your instruction but it crashed the game, it wont launch.
Ive unchecked use .pp2 resource loader and pp2 defrag/profiling, and i checked use .ppx resource loader, but it crashed the game.

so i tried some combination on enabling the pp2 and ppx, but its still crashed the game.

Midnight578

Sep 26, 2019
loo

looks like i ran into another problem, Ive followed your instruction but it crashed the game, it wont launch.
Ive unchecked use .pp2 resource loader and pp2 defrag/profiling, and i checked use .ppx resource loader, but it crashed the game.

so i tried some combination on enabling the pp2 and ppx, but its still crashed the game.
do u have the right software like the directx and .net framework version? Also do u have windows 10 fix enabled? If you go to this website
you will be able to download the latest AA2 and AAUnlimited files as well as helpful info on any crashes

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a way to randomise modules for cards? I'm kinda tired of having to hand pick them every time.

nessie123

May 2, 2019
why does this game uses 90% of my GPU? even when i lower all of the graphics settings. I know its normal for GPU to go like that, but i play AAA games like forza 4, and it only uses 10% of my GPU. Is there a way to lower the GPU usage on this game?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
hello, asking to know where I can find more clothing and hair mods so far I've only checked out this spreadsheet. i have no idea if its even helpful or even up to date. thank you for your time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes